The 2013 Obama Scandal omnibus thread- Benghazi, IRS, AP, EPA, Congressional cloak room

Assman

Its funny, that the sight, or mention of this moron, immediately puts me in a bad mood.. The sight of one of his Obama/Biden stickers on peoples cars, makes me want to run them off the road. And I cant put into words the anger that erupts when I see a fool with an I love Obamacare sticker...

+100000000000

For me it's a physiologic response. Like nails on the chalkboard. Dumb assholes are too stupid to even get what is going on.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+100000000000

Dumb assholes are too stupid to even get what is going on.

That's not only happening in the States and it isn't necessarily politics related, it happens everywhere in every domain and aspect of our lives, unfortunately it's an almost "acceptable" fact of life, the quicker you learn that, the less stressful your existence will be.

I stopped worrying long time ago and I am so much happier now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How much could we wager on Carney getting a nice little lobbying kush job for a healthy pay day for "his duty to the administration"?

In other news, the United States now negotiates with terrorists for a Taliban sympathizer, (his father has a now removed Tweet, claiming they are working to release more prisioners, in an eerie sympathizer's tone) released 5 of the worst detainees at Gitmo in an illegal exchange.

This administration is systematically destroying the Union from the inside out, one thing at a time.

How much could we wager on Carney getting a nice little lobbying kush job for a healthy pay day for "his duty to the administration"?

In other news, the United States now negotiates with terrorists for a Taliban sympathizer, (his father has a now removed Tweet, claiming they are working to release more prisioners, in an eerie sympathizer's tone) released 5 of the worst detainees at Gitmo in an illegal exchange.

This administration is systematically destroying the Union from the inside out, one thing at a time.

Im real curious about some of the opinions on this. I saw all the tweets about rectifying the deaths of afgan children and such, right down to the full muslim beard he is rocking now. Not ot mention the comments from some of his military buddies who referred to him as a deserter. The whole thing just seems like a huge mess to me but i can say i dont know 100% of the details....

It sets a terrible precedent in regards to the value of hostages and prisoners... But if there is one thing this administration has shown, its the fact that they have absolutely no forsight into most of their actions....

It sets a terrible precedent in regards to the value of hostages and prisoners... But if there is one thing this administration has shown, its the fact that they have absolutely no forsight into most of their actions....

Unfortunately, they have VERY CLEAR foresight into their actions. And it's not good for liberty, freedom or democracy.

Im real curious about some of the opinions on this. I saw all the tweets about rectifying the deaths of afgan children and such, right down to the full muslim beard he is rocking now. Not ot mention the comments from some of his military buddies who referred to him as a deserter. The whole thing just seems like a huge mess to me but i can say i dont know 100% of the details....

:iamwithstupid: The ONLY way I would have supported it is if they were going to use the 5 they released to hone in on another target. I.E. Release these clowns and watch for what hole they disappear in to.

Pure conjecture but I believe there is FAR more to the story of his disappearance then we know. I wouldn't read too much into the full Muslim beard he was rocking as his captors probably made him sport it. He blends in much better with a beard then without it making it harder to find him and easier to move him.

Pure conjecture but I believe there is FAR more to the story of his disappearance then we know. I wouldn't read too much into the full Muslim beard he was rocking as his captors probably made him sport it. He blends in much better with a beard then without it making it harder to find him and easier to move him.

That's the dude's father. Not the POW. The POW is in a hospital in Germany, waiting to be debriefed.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/01...ree-terrorists/

That's the dude's father. Not the POW. The POW is in a hospital in Germany, waiting to be debriefed.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/01...ree-terrorists/

My bad. I thought you guys were saying the POW (not ready to call him a deserter yet.....) was rocking a beard. Maybe the father is just a mountain man. Hell I was rocking a muslim beard until yesterday and I am not a sympathizer for sure.

That all being said:

The sense of pride expressed by officials of the Obama administration at the release of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl is not shared by many of those who served with him -- veterans and soldiers who call him a deserter whose "selfish act" ended up costing the lives of better men.

"I was pissed off then and I am even more so now with everything going on," said former Sgt. Matt Vierkant, a member of Bergdahl's platoon when he went missing on June 30, 2009. "Bowe Bergdahl deserted during a time of war and his fellow Americans lost their lives searching for him."

Vierkant said Bergdahl needs to not only acknowledge his actions publicly but face a military trial for desertion under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

If he did desert....and that is a big IF he should be shot.

My bad. I thought you guys were saying the POW (not ready to call him a deserter yet.....) was rocking a beard. Maybe the father is just a mountain man. Hell I was rocking a muslim beard until yesterday and I am not a sympathizer for sure.

That all being said:

If he did desert....and that is a big IF he should be shot.

I expect they'll peg him a hero. If it does come to light that he deserted the new buzz word from the Administration will be "contentious objector," or something along the lines of "someone who stood up for what they believed in."

They'll call in the whole, "we need to respect, even if we don't agree," PC bullshit and try and wipe it under the rug.

VERY good questions, that will probably never go answered.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/06...ut-Sgt-Bergdahl

The inconsistencies and suspicious aspects of Sgt. Bergdahl's release and exchange for five Taliban commanders would strain the credulity of an episode of the national security drama Homeland.

Unfortunately, however, this is reality and part of a war in which thousands of Americans, civilian and uniformed alike, have made the ultimate sacrifice.

Those in the administration who authorized negotiations with the terrorists who are ideologically allies to those responsible for the murders of September 11th, 2001 will have to answer these questions:

How did Sgt. Bergdahl fall into the hands of the Enemy? The official version is that he left his post without permission, yet on a video his captors released, Bergdahl says he was the Tail-End Charlie of a foot patrol and became separated. Which is it? Did he go AWOL? Will he be charged with desertion?

Why did his father – who wears a full beard typical of fundamentalist Salafi Muslims – praise Allah in Arabic in the press conference with the Commander-in-Chief in front of the White House?

Why did the Haqqani Network, one of the deadliest jihadi groups in the world, agree to exchange Bergdahl for five commanders from the Afghan Taliban who are not members of the Haqqani Network? Instead of, for example, for Mali Kahn another Guantanamo detainee who is a senior Haqqani commander.

According to his friends and those that know him, Bergdahl joined the military in order to help the Afghan people and provide "philanthropic support to the war effort." When did we change US Armed Forces recruiting protocols and start looking for charity workers instead of professional soldiers for our infantry?

At the strategic level, what response will the administration have to all the allied nations, including France, Spain, and Italy, to whom we have insisted since 2001 that they do not negotiate with terrorists for the release of their nationals and who did as we requested?

Lastly, what other concessions is the Obama White House prepared to make with the Enemy?

With this move, more than any other, President Obama violated a fundamental premise of American National Security which has both a moral and strategic rationale: that we do not negotiate with terrorists.

We do not negotiate with terrorists because in their willful targeting of the weak they embody evil, and because when you give in to evil, evil grows.

Now we have sent a message to all jihadists around the world: capture an American and America will do your bidding.

Dr. Sebastian Gorka has been appointed to Major General Horner Chair of Military Theory at the Marine Corps University and is National Security Affairs Editor for Breitbart.com.

That was a incredibly stupid decision and sets a terribly bad precedent. It just made targets of Americans all over the world. If it worked once, they are going to assume it will work again, and will start kidnapping American citizens for exchanges. Not that this didn't happen before but the frequency will increase. on top of that it also shows weakness.

That was a incredibly stupid decision and sets a terribly bad precedent. It just made targets of Americans all over the world. If it worked once, they are going to assume it will work again, and will start kidnapping American citizens for exchanges. Not that this didn't happen before but the frequency will increase. on top of that it also shows weakness.

It is pretty fcuking pathetic....

I never get into this shit, but it has almost made me ill all day today.... I cannot even believe what has transpired

I never get into this shit, but it has almost made me ill all day today.... I cannot even believe what has transpired

There is "getting into it" and "Keeping up to date" so stop on by here more often ;)

Marcus Luttrell's response (the "Lone Survivor")- "The Taliban held him for five years and didn't behead him? Hmmm."

Marcus Luttrell's response (the "Lone Survivor")- "The Taliban held him for five years and didn't behead him? Hmmm."

Thats exactly what ive been saying! Since when do they keep someone around for 5 years. Anyone else would have been on Al Jazeera getting their throat hacked within the first year no doubt....

Thats exactly what ive been saying! Since when do they keep someone around for 5 years. Anyone else would have been on Al Jazeera getting their throat hacked within the first year no doubt....

He was debriefing his superiors for five years, that's why.