The 2013 Obama Scandal omnibus thread- Benghazi, IRS, AP, EPA, Congressional cloak room

Assman

capt_chaos, I don't understand what you are saying there.

Go to Amazon

Firstly order some new batteries for your sarcasm detector

Secondly look up homeland box set. Look at what it is about.

Don't forget to press checkout and order the express delivery for the batteries.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to Amazon

Firstly order some new batteries for your sarcasm detector

Secondly look up homeland box set. Look at what it is about.

Don't forget to press checkout and order the express delivery for the batteries.

Actually sarcasmdetector.com has a solid product.

pr.gif

http://www.sarcasmdetector.com/index2.html - their contact form is easy to use as well in case you have questions.

And... Al Quada is retaking Iraq... One city at a time... So theres that...

I feel like Putin is a few steps away from pulling his dick out and laying it on the table.

And Obama would send his wife to suck him off...

Ok... Everyone can relax... The President is aware of the situation and is frantically working on a clever hashtag.

I find it funny the media is acting shocked.

Under Bush, they demonize the war effort in Iraq, then Obama comes in and his war plan is stop patrolling in Iraq means no US soldiers dying and he can claim we're winning.

I find it funny the media is acting shocked.

Under Bush, they demonize the war effort in Iraq, then Obama comes in and his war plan is stop patrolling in Iraq means no US soldiers dying and he can claim we're winning.

And the little factoid ya didn't know... More troops died under Obama than did under bush....

And Obama would send his wife to suck him off...

How about the retardation of sending an F-22 up to a bear? What the fcuk :eusa_wall:

Well im just glad Al Quieda doesnt have some solid leadership available to really unify them.......

Yeah... Like Zawahari... Who was ALWAYS AQs #1... He is the founder... He is the brains... OBL was the poster boy who raised the money. Well, if AQ takes Iraq, they aren't ever going to worry about money again... And we could never find Zawahari...

This article is from a month ago... Read the whole thing... Pretty much a blueprint of whats happened in the last 30 days...

Anybody want to wargame with me? I dont see the Saudi's (or the Jordanians for that matter) letting AQ take over Iraq.... The minute they move south of Karballa, all fcuking hell is going to break loose.

Yeah... Like Zawahari... Who was ALWAYS AQs #1... He is the founder... He is the brains... OBL was the poster boy who raised the money. Well, if AQ takes Iraq, they aren't ever going to worry about money again... And we could never find Zawahari...

This article is from a month ago... Read the whole thing... Pretty much a blueprint of whats happened in the last 30 days...

Anybody want to wargame with me? I dont see the Saudi's (or the Jordanians for that matter) letting AQ take over Iraq.... The minute they move south of Karballa, all fcuking hell is going to break loose.

Also... Notice that a month ago, ZAWAHARI, AQs #1 guided AQ to "kidnap americans so we can trade them for our guys."

America had never negotiated with terrorists before... What made him think, a month ago, that something had changed... That kidnapping Americans, would be of any benefit... Obviously, he was given prior notice that a deal was in place... Even though we didn't have time to inform congress...

Trust me... If somebody tells you to go collect as many dog turds as you can, because this time next month you'll be able to trade them for bars of gold... And a month later, it turns out in fact your dogs ass is an ATM machine... The guy who warned you knew before hand.

Also... Notice that a month ago, ZAWAHARI, AQs #1 guided AQ to "kidnap americans so we can trade them for our guys."

America had never negotiated with terrorists before... What made him think, a month ago, that something had changed... That kidnapping Americans, would be of any benefit... Obviously, he was given prior notice that a deal was in place... Even though we didn't have time to inform congress...

Trust me... If somebody tells you to go collect as many dog turds as you can, because this time next month you'll be able to trade them for bars of gold... And a month later, it turns out in fact your dogs ass is an ATM machine... The guy who warned you knew before hand.

It's the fall of Rome all over again.

Just read that ISIS has stolen 465 million dollars in cash during their recent foray into Mosul, making it the world's richest terrorist group. I'm guessing AQ will cozy back up with them now, despite their condemnations of their past actions in Syria.

How about the retardation of sending an F-22 up to a bear? What the fcuk :eusa_wall:

No other/older assets available. Alaska is Raptor territory. Looks like the article said that Eagles picked up the game as they approached CONUS...probably out of Oregon. As to the reasoning of the need to intercept...debatable.

No other/older assets available. Alaska is Raptor territory. Looks like the article said that Eagles picked up the game as they approached CONUS...probably out of Oregon. As to the reasoning of the need to intercept...debatable.

Whats the range on their cruise missiles? About 300 miles? Yeah, Id say 50 warrants an intercept...

Call me paranoid, But I kinda think we should push back before theyre in range of San Francisco.

Whats the range on their cruise missiles? About 300 miles? Yeah, Id say 50 warrants an intercept...

Call me paranoid, But I kinda think we should push back before theyre in range of San Francisco.

If we had an administration that was interested in preserving the Republic, then I'd expect that. But since that isn't the case, I doubt it'll happen.

AQ won't take Iraq, although they've managed some incredible feats like taking over a large city (Mosul), they are just a few thousand (2-3 tops) armed men. Mosul has been a stronghold of AQ ever since the war began, they have many sympathizers there, which probably enabled them to pull it off. The further south they go, the more Shiites there are and the more resistance they will face. Anyhow, this is a huge embarassment for the Iraqi gvt and they are preparing an offensive to drive them out of the towns they are controlling. If indeed they managed to steal large amounts of money, the damage has been done. 465 mil $ buys a lot of weapons. Half a million people have fled Mosul in the past few days.

Iraq is simply incapable of functioning with the current government, which has done nothing but inflame sectarian tensions since the US left. IMO Iraq will never be peaceful until it breaks apart or at least further federalizes the country, with Sunni and Shia areas each under it's majority sect control, much like the Kurds have their own autonomous region in the north. The only way they can live together is under a brutal dictatorship like Saddam's. Look at Syria. The moment the dictatorship lost some of its hold, all hell broke loose. 3 years and 100.000+ casualties later, they are still no better off.

AQ won't take Iraq, although they've managed some incredible feats like taking over a large city (Mosul), they are just a few thousand (2-3 tops) armed men. Mosul has been a stronghold of AQ ever since the war began, they have many sympathizers there, which probably enabled them to pull it off. The further south they go, the more Shiites there are and the more resistance they will face. Anyhow, this is a huge embarassment for the Iraqi gvt and they are preparing an offensive to drive them out of the towns they are controlling. If indeed they managed to steal large amounts of money, the damage has been done. 465 mil $ buys a lot of weapons. Half a million people have fled Mosul in the past few days.

Iraq is simply incapable of functioning with the current government, which has done nothing but inflame sectarian tensions since the US left. IMO Iraq will never be peaceful until it breaks apart or at least further federalizes the country, with Sunni and Shia areas each under it's majority sect control. The only way they can live together is under a brutal dictatorship like Saddam's. Look at Syria. The moment the dictatorship lost some of its hold, all hell broke loose. 3 years and 100.000+ casualties later, they are still no better off.

Splitting warring factions into different states has been the UN answer to these things for the last 70 years... India/Pakistan, Yugoslavia, etc...

The problem is. it doesn't work in the ME, and especially Iraq... Each faction, regardless of their other cultural or religious differences, wants the oil fields...

It ::SOUNDS:: like Isis is on their way to Baghdad next... The US is preparing to evacuate the embassy... And forget about buying weapons... They have some good shit theyve stolen from the Iraqi military who have fled in every encounter so far... Seeing AQ flags flying over Hummers kinda pissed me off... When do you think the tide changes?

I'm just saying there are pluses and minuses (most of which we can't discuss), but your concern is valid. I doubt anyone is worried about their armament on a flight like that, but we certainly need to prepare for the possibilities.

...but it's not like we would seek to consummate the initial intercept at 50 miles from the coast. We'd join on them at the earliest opportunity and follow them to wherever.