The 2013 Obama Scandal omnibus thread- Benghazi, IRS, AP, EPA, Congressional cloak room

Assman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C&P, did not say it was my writing, just adding another few tidbits.

Oh, IRS looking at political groups wanting to abolish the IRS, there is a shocker.

You really need to make it more clear when youre copying another work. Otherwise, the presumption is that its your original thought. I know it can be a pita on a cell phone to do the quote tool, or to link the source. But at least say its a copy and paste. Otherwise its plagiarism and copyright infringement (and just plain bad form).

This goes for everybody. In every thread.

Thanks.

I really appreciate your thoroughness RD! It still infuriates me to this day that Doherty & Woods called in for air support, etc. and not one thing was done. Military calls in air support on a daily basis for alot less critical cause!!!! Even if it took 180 minutes they would still be alive today with the U.S. Embassador intact.

I dont know if air support would have changed the outcome. What I do know is its only by luck the situation didnt end worse. Support was needed and not given.

Listen-we'll wait and see if it ever gets that far (which I doubt-because of what I mentioned earlier). This radio station hits hundreds of thousands if not millions of listeners every morning, and is in Atlanta-and most of GA, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Alabama, and many heavily populated cities with a predominantly African American population. 38 BIG cities total.

If he does get impeached-I will make you a bet. If the Reverend Al Sharpton, and/or Jessi Jackson dont get on national television and say it was a racially driven impeachment. I will ban myself from this website permanently-if they do-you ban yourself permanently. :icon_thumleft:

I would say the impeachment case would be the IRS (after all, nixon was going to be impeached for the exact same thing. ). What we dont yet have is that link back to Obama. Someone has to come forward and finger him directly. I doubt that will happen.

But. Get this. Axelrod yesterday basically said 'hes too lazy to be involved in something like this'. Now theres a hell of a defense.

I dont know if air support would have changed the outcome. What I do know is its only by luck the situation didnt end worse. Support was needed and not given.

:iamwithstupid:

Ground support was there too (albeit not much)! Horrible situation

Obama denies knowing about IRS issue..

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05...irs-report?lite

You may not know, but as "leader", you're responsible.

We now have allegations that they told groups they would lose their tax exempt status if they protested planned parenthood. There is supposedly correspondence documenting it.

As a 501c3 you give up your right to endorse a candidate (although that has never been strongly applied against churches, especially traditionally black churches, who routinely invite democrat candidates for office to speak in their chirches). You do not give up your first amendment right.

Its pretty obvious the IRS has become a partison organisation. It needs a house cleaning top to bottom. The good news is were putting them in charge of your health insurance. Dont give to republicans if you need chemotherapy. You arent going to get it.

So do you all think the IRS issue is worse than the AP phone record issue, or Benghazi attack? Dont get me wrong, both are major fcuk ups, but I was just wondering what the general consensus is on the perception of what is worse. And to think, just a short decade ago, we were listening to the debate about impeaching a married man lying about grabbing a couple of blow jobs in the hallway...those were the days! :icon_mrgreen:

*edited---forgot to include the Benghazi attack*

Obama denies knowing about IRS issue..

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05...irs-report?lite

You may not know, but as "leader", you're responsible.

Of course he knew. He appoints these people and maintains relationships with them. Lois Lerner, the Director of the IRS' Exempt Organizations Division, gave expedited tax-exempt status to the Barack H. Obama Foundation; whereas, conservative groups had to wait years. Her husband, Michael Miles, served as an attorney for the IRS and now practices tax law. His firm helped organize outreach events for Obama's re-election ( https://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/44lv ). Also, one of his firm's former partners, now US Ambassador to Singapore, got appointed by the President ( http://www.sutherland.com/newsevents/News_...08-f193603c8940 ). This may not indicate a direct involvement, but it certainly shows indirect and close involvement. I'm sure there are more links to the President that haven't been disclosed yet.

The POTUS is absolutely responsible for these people and their actions, just as any Chief Executive would be, but he's just going to replace friends with other friends and pretend to clean things up, and deny any involvement. It's crony politics as usual.

C&P, did not say it was my writing, just adding another few tidbits.

Oh, IRS looking at political groups wanting to abolish the IRS, there is a shocker.

It was how they did it. You have elections coming up and the IRS purposely stalls the approval process for these organizations.

Wow. A lot has happened since I have been out of the country the past week! Some fantastic information in here.

I blame us and all the citizens. We all sit back and let this shit happen.

So do you all think the IRS issue is worse than the AP phone record issue, or Benghazi attack? Dont get me wrong, both are major fcuk ups, but I was just wondering what the general consensus is on the perception of what is worse. And to think, just a short decade ago, we were listening to the debate about impeaching a married man lying about grabbing a couple of blow jobs in the hallway...those were the days! :icon_mrgreen:

*edited---forgot to include the Benghazi attack*

Never attribute to malice what can be explained by incompetence....

Benghazi falls into that... Didn't head the warnings that there was a threat before hand... Didn't competently respond once it began. Maybe makes him a bad president, but there's no crime there... Lying after the fact... Bad guy... But not a crime.

But the IRS and AP scandals cannot be dismissed by incompetence.... They were criminal acts. The release of confidential tax info to Propublica is another criminal act... Threatening conservative groups with 501c3 revocation if they exercised their first amendment rights: Criminal civil rights violation. Charging conservative groups filing FOIAs and not charging liberal groups- equal protection violation. Criminal act. Auditing people who gave to Mitt Romney to harass them: criminal act.

Worse. Half the country knowingly voted for it to continue.

:iamwithstupid: We KNEW what was coming if he got re-elected. We can only change things by changing Congress and the House. If you don't vote STFU

Worse. Half the country knowingly voted for it to continue.

At least that is what we were told. With all this coming to light. There could be a great possibility the election was rigged also. I do remember stories of Romney getting zero votes in certain areas of the country. Sure makes you wonder.

Of course he knew. He appoints these people and maintains relationships with them. Lois Lerner, the Director of the IRS' Exempt Organizations Division, gave expedited tax-exempt status to the Barack H. Obama Foundation; whereas, conservative groups had to wait years. Her husband, Michael Miles, served as an attorney for the IRS and now practices tax law. His firm helped organize outreach events for Obama's re-election ( https://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/44lv ). Also, one of his firm's former partners, now US Ambassador to Singapore, got appointed by the President ( http://www.sutherland.com/newsevents/News_...08-f193603c8940 ). This may not indicate a direct involvement, but it certainly shows indirect and close involvement. I'm sure there are more links to the President that haven't been disclosed yet.

The POTUS is absolutely responsible for these people and their actions, just as any Chief Executive would be, but he's just going to replace friends with other friends and pretend to clean things up, and deny any involvement. It's crony politics as usual.

What else could we possibly expect from someone in the Chicago politics theater. It's disgusting.

At least that is what we were told. With all this coming to light. There could be a great possibility the election was rigged also. I do remember stories of Romney getting zero votes in certain areas of the country. Sure makes you wonder.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit, honestly.

What else could we possibly expect from someone in the Chicago politics theater. It's disgusting.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit, honestly.

If that holds to be true, I'm moving out of here

If that holds to be true, I'm moving out of here

Look at Kennedy and the Unions.

Who is to say it can't or didn't happen again.

At least Kennedy had balls at the end of the day, and took responsibility for his position, and didn't feign ignorance on every controversial issue.

Never attribute to malice what can be explained by incompetence....

Benghazi falls into that... Didn't head the warnings that there was a threat before hand... Didn't competently respond once it began. Maybe makes him a bad president, but there's no crime there... Lying after the fact... Bad guy... But not a crime.

But the IRS and AP scandals cannot be dismissed by incompetence.... They were criminal acts. The release of confidential tax info to Propublica is another criminal act... Threatening conservative groups with 501c3 revocation if they exercised their first amendment rights: Criminal civil rights violation. Charging conservative groups filing FOIAs and not charging liberal groups- equal protection violation. Criminal act. Auditing people who gave to Mitt Romney to harass them: criminal act.

Great post!

With actual real news of concern to discuss, you decide to take the route of just making shit up. :jackoff:

At this point, it's obvious the administration's M.O. is for the pres to act indignant and ignorant of the details then throw someone under the bus.

At this point, it's obvious the administration's M.O. is for the pres to act indignant and ignorant of the details then throw someone under the bus.

Agreed