The 2013 Obama Scandal omnibus thread- Benghazi, IRS, AP, EPA, Congressional cloak room

Assman

I think even if the Potus is HEAVILY involved with IRS, Benghazi, etc-a Watergate type of situation would never happen with him (IMO) because the African American

population of the US would pull the race card on why he is being investigated, etc.

And that is total horseshit. They need to address this head on and squash it. Listen, it's not because he's black, white, green, or was dropped off by a spaceship from Uranus. We believe he was possibly involved in something that was not only illegal but definitely not in the best interest of the citizens of the USA. It's our duty to look into these things and take appropriate action. Now sit the fcuk down and let us get back to work.

Mark my words, the tyranny of the majority and this parental government is going to be the undoing of our nation if we don't grab it by the balls and right the course.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark my words, the tyranny of the majority and this parental government is going to be the undoing of our nation if we don't grab it by the balls and right the course.

PLEASE tell me we have an Alexis de Toucqueville fan in the house. One of the best things to even come out of France!

The attack of the embassy in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11,which resulted in four Americans being murdered, is now used as an opportunity to gain political points. Washington Republicans and the partisan pundits beyond have slapped on the war paint, donned the camouflage and are armed to the hilt—out to get Obama’s blood at all cost.

Now there is loud clamor for transparency and investigations, accusations of a cover-up and incompetence, with those doing the talking all the while professing to only want the truth as concerned Americans and conscientious politicians. Give me a break. The only conscientious concern here is self-serving partisan BS.

Where was all that concern for our men and women serving in embassies and consulates across the globe when all the other attacks and killings occurred?

Like in 2002 when the US Consulate in the Karachi, Pakistan, was attacked and 10 were killed?

Or in 2004 when the US embassy in Uzbekistan was attacked and two were killed and another nine injured?

How about in 2004, when the US Consulate in Saudi Arabia was stormed and 8 lost their lives?

There is more: In 2006, armed men attacked the US Embassy in Syria and one was murdered.

Then in 2007 a grenade was thrown at the US Embassy in Athens.

In 2008, the US Embassy in Serbia was set on fire.

In 2008, bombings in the US Embassy in Yemen killed 10.

How about the biggest, most catastrophic attack and murder of Americans? Sept. 11, 2001, is indelibly imprinted on my psyche and I’m sure on the rest of the country. 3,000 perished in the most brutal act of terror in our recent history—all under a Republican administration. George W. Bush and his team had nine warnings that al-Qaida would attack within the United States, but they did absolutely nothing. No one in that administration’s head rolled for that stunning incompetence.

Here is an excerpt from the Ninth Public Hearing of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States, held Thursday April 8, 2004, where Bush adviser Condoleezza Rice, is being questioned:

MS. RICE: I remember very well that the president was aware that there were issues inside the United States. He talked to people about this. But I don't remember the al Qaeda cells as being something that we were told we needed to do something about.

“MR. BEN-VENISTE: Isn't it a fact, Dr. Rice, that the Aug. 6 PDB warned against possible attacks in this country? And I ask you whether you recall the title of that PDB.

MS. RICE: I believe the title was "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States." Now, the PDB --

MR. BEN-VENISTE: Thank you.

Rice, in uncharacteristic obtuseness, for she is an academically brilliant and accomplished woman, gave the above unbelievable answer. We all now know they knew of imminent danger facing American citizens, but buried their head in the proverbial sand, ostrich style. (Read the official transcript on that hearing here: Thursday, April 8, 2004 - National Commission on Terrorism).

PLEASE tell me we have an Alexis de Toucqueville fan in the house. One of the best things to even come out of France!

:) Democracy in America is an incredible book! That man's level of perception and insight is unrivaled in history. Reading this thread reminded me of it.

:) Democracy in America is an incredible book! That man's level of perception and insight is unrivaled in history. Reading this thread reminded me of it.

Freshman year we had a special 5 day conference that was an in depth look at his writings. It was amazing.

I think you are forgetting the Embassy Bombings in 1998. You know the ones were Clinton threw a couple dozen cruise missiles at a Pharmaceutical Manufacturer to deflect attention from his testimony on Capital Hill in regards to Monica Lewinsky....

:icon_thumleft:

You raise some valid points and they are going to be drowned out by your tone (since you are come from the other side of the aisle.

I haven't studied him enough to really be called a fan, but from what I have read I can't help but agree most of the time.

I haven't studied him enough to really be called a fan, but from what I have read I can't help but agree most of the time.

If you haven't read Democracy in America stop what you are doing and go read it.

The attack of the embassy in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11,which resulted in four Americans being murdered, is now used as an opportunity to gain political points. Washington Republicans and the partisan pundits beyond have slapped on the war paint, donned the camouflage and are armed to the hilt—out to get Obama’s blood at all cost.

Now there is loud clamor for transparency and investigations, accusations of a cover-up and incompetence, with those doing the talking all the while professing to only want the truth as concerned Americans and conscientious politicians. Give me a break. The only conscientious concern here is self-serving partisan BS.

Where was all that concern for our men and women serving in embassies and consulates across the globe when all the other attacks and killings occurred?

Like in 2002 when the US Consulate in the Karachi, Pakistan, was attacked and 10 were killed?

Or in 2004 when the US embassy in Uzbekistan was attacked and two were killed and another nine injured?

How about in 2004, when the US Consulate in Saudi Arabia was stormed and 8 lost their lives?

There is more: In 2006, armed men attacked the US Embassy in Syria and one was murdered.

How about the biggest, most catastrophic attack and murder of Americans? Sept. 11, 2001, is indelibly imprinted on my psyche and I’m sure on the rest of the country. 3,000 perished in the most brutal act of terror in our recent history—all under a Republican administration. George W. Bush and his team had nine warnings that al-Qaida would attack within the United States, but they did absolutely nothing. No one in that administration’s head rolled for that stunning incompetence.

Here is an excerpt from the Ninth Public Hearing of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States, held Thursday April 8, 2004, where Bush adviser Condoleezza Rice, is being questioned:

MS. RICE: I remember very well that the president was aware that there were issues inside the United States. He talked to people about this. But I don't remember the al Qaeda cells as being something that we were told we needed to do something about.

“MR. BEN-VENISTE: Isn't it a fact, Dr. Rice, that the Aug. 6 PDB warned against possible attacks in this country? And I ask you whether you recall the title of that PDB.

MS. RICE: I believe the title was "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States." Now, the PDB --

Rice, in uncharacteristic obtuseness, for she is an academically brilliant and accomplished woman, gave the above unbelievable answer. We all now know they knew of imminent danger facing American citizens, but buried their head in the proverbial sand, ostrich style. (Read the official transcript on that hearing here: Thursday, April 8, 2004 - National Commission on Terrorism).

You are completely (and intentionally) missing the point.... The fact that an attack occurred on Obama's watch is a NON-ISSUE.... NOBODY is saying "how dare you have had an attack occur while you're president!"

The ISSUES are these:

1. An attack occurred (that will happen in a dangerous world), and Obama apparently did NOTHING about it. The State Department did NOTHING about it. Assets that were available were told to Stand Down! Even DAYS after it was over, we still did not have assets in the country to help... THAT'S A BIG fcuking DEAL.

2. The lies that were told to the American people AFTER the "spontaneous demonstration", ooops, I mean MOTHERFUCKING AL QUADA ATTACK!

But lets take your timelines 1 by 1.

2002 Karrachi Consulate attack- NO AMERICANS KILLED

2004 Uzbek attack- NO AMERICANS KILLED

2004 Saudi Arabia- NO AMERICANS KILLED

2006 Syrian Attack- NO AMERICANS KILLED

2007 Greece Attack- NO AMERICANS KILLED

2008 Serbian Fire- NO AMERICANS KILLED

2008 YEMAN ATTACK- NO AMERICANS KILLED

See a pattern here? NO AMERICANS WERE KILLED IN THESE ATTACKS, And yeah... THATS A BIG DEAL TOO... We kinda get a little more upset when THE AMBASSADOR is MURDERED that when local (often independent) security assets are killed... The ambassador answers to the POTUS... KUMAR the COP doesn't.

More importantly... in each instance order was restored by the local authorities with the aid of U.S. assets in short periods of time... 45 minutes to a few hours... Lybia is different though. There are no local authorities to provide typical police duties. We were our own police. And WE DID NOTHING TO MAKE LYBIA STOP.... Had the guys on the ground NOT been badasses, and were able to drive the hell out, THEY WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN KILLED- All 30 so off them.... BECAUSE NOBODY WAS COMING FOR THEM.

But lets take the big one shall we??? Had George Bush come out in the hours after 911 and said "This is apparently the worst case of negligent plane flying ever, those pilots were obviously drunk, and we need to make sure that breathalyzers are installed in airport lounges so this cant happen again" he would have been hounded out of office.... As it was he was TORTURED by the press and congress for "Not connecting the dots" (you remember the PDB??? "Al quada wants to Hijack planes?" From that he was supposed to stop all plane hijackings and he was a moron for not being able to.... But here we had MULTIPLE ATTACKS on THIS INSTALLATION in the weeks before the attack... And specific requests for more assets.... And they were denied... So I would say that is quite a bit more significant....

And another thing. When he learned of 911, instead

Of jumping up and running around in a panic, he continued to read "my pet goat" for 8 minutes and never heard the end of it. But Obama has yet to explain what he was doing during the Benghazi attack. We know what he wasnt doing. He wasnt in the white house situation room. By all accounts he was incommunicado for 8+ hours. And then he went to Vegas for a campaign trip.

Explain THAT.

I notice youve ignored the IRS thing?

I think even if the Potus is HEAVILY involved with IRS, Benghazi, etc-a Watergate type of situation would never happen with him (IMO) because the African American

population of the US would pull the race card on why he is being investigated, etc.

And that is total horseshit.

It WOULD be, if it happens. Which it hasn't. Therefore it's just race-baiting.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/...e-benghazi-many

So your point is because nobody's head rolled when it happened under a president you didn't like, we shouldn't hold this president accountable? That is simply fcuking dumb. This is the problem, everyone gets caught up arguing issues based on party politics and ignores that we are all getting fucked like Sasha Gray in a gangbang regardless of which party we align with. The only winners are the politicians getting rich and powerful while we sit around arguing about gay rights, health care, immigration, etc.....

If you haven't read Democracy in America stop what you are doing and go read it.

Just ordered it, I'll report back in a couple days.

So your point is because nobody's head rolled when it happened under a president you didn't like, we shouldn't hold this president accountable? That is simply fcuking dumb. This is the problem, everyone gets caught up arguing issues based on party politics and ignores that we are all getting fucked like Sasha Gray in a gangbang regardless of which party we align with. The only winners are the politicians getting rich and powerful while we sit around arguing about gay rights, health care, immigration, etc.....

That has to be the worst synopsis of his plain statement of facts that I could possibly imagine. Wow...

That has to be the worst synopsis of his plain statement of facts that I could possibly imagine. Wow...

At least I can form my own opinion instead of copying directly from the internet. :thefinger:

You're missing the obvious. I would take a look into the book "The Mission, the Men and Me" by former Delta commander Pete Blaber. In there he talks about early plans to take care of UBL, and why they failed. The fact is that during the 90s there was terrible communication between agencies and military entities as well as serious lack in judgement from leadership -- and this can go all the way to the top (under Clinton). The blame cannot be placed on a single administration (Bush as you stated) for what happened. There were, unfortunately, many missed opportunities in the 90s to deal with AQ and UBL.

You are completely (and intentionally) missing the point.... The fact that an attack occurred on Obama's watch is a NON-ISSUE.... NOBODY is saying "how dare you have had an attack occur while you're president!"

The ISSUES are these:

1. An attack occurred (that will happen in a dangerous world), and Obama apparently did NOTHING about it. The State Department did NOTHING about it. Assets that were available were told to Stand Down! Even DAYS after it was over, we still did not have assets in the country to help... THAT'S A BIG fcuking DEAL.

2. The lies that were told to the American people AFTER the "spontaneous demonstration", ooops, I mean MOTHERFUCKING AL QUADA ATTACK!

But lets take your timelines 1 by 1.

2002 Karrachi Consulate attack- NO AMERICANS KILLED

2004 Uzbek attack- NO AMERICANS KILLED

2004 Saudi Arabia- NO AMERICANS KILLED

2006 Syrian Attack- NO AMERICANS KILLED

2007 Greece Attack- NO AMERICANS KILLED

2008 Serbian Fire- NO AMERICANS KILLED

2008 YEMAN ATTACK- NO AMERICANS KILLED

See a pattern here? NO AMERICANS WERE KILLED IN THESE ATTACKS, And yeah... THATS A BIG DEAL TOO... We kinda get a little more upset when THE AMBASSADOR is MURDERED that when local (often independent) security assets are killed... The ambassador answers to the POTUS... KUMAR the COP doesn't.

More importantly... in each instance order was restored by the local authorities with the aid of U.S. assets in short periods of time... 45 minutes to a few hours... Lybia is different though. There are no local authorities to provide typical police duties. We were our own police. And WE DID NOTHING TO MAKE LYBIA STOP.... Had the guys on the ground NOT been badasses, and were able to drive the hell out, THEY WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN KILLED- All 30 so off them.... BECAUSE NOBODY WAS COMING FOR THEM.

But lets take the big one shall we??? Had George Bush come out in the hours after 911 and said "This is apparently the worst case of negligent plane flying ever, those pilots were obviously drunk, and we need to make sure that breathalyzers are installed in airport lounges so this cant happen again" he would have been hounded out of office.... As it was he was TORTURED by the press and congress for "Not connecting the dots" (you remember the PDB??? "Al quada wants to Hijack planes?" From that he was supposed to stop all plane hijackings and he was a moron for not being able to.... But here we had MULTIPLE ATTACKS on THIS INSTALLATION in the weeks before the attack... And specific requests for more assets.... And they were denied... So I would say that is quite a bit more significant....

And another thing. When he learned of 911, instead

Of jumping up and running around in a panic, he continued to read "my pet goat" for 8 minutes and never heard the end of it. But Obama has yet to explain what he was doing during the Benghazi attack. We know what he wasnt doing. He wasnt in the white house situation room. By all accounts he was incommunicado for 8+ hours. And then he went to Vegas for a campaign trip.

Explain THAT.

I notice youve ignored the IRS thing?

I really appreciate your thoroughness RD! It still infuriates me to this day that Doherty & Woods called in for air support, etc. and not one thing was done. Military calls in air support on a daily basis for alot less critical cause!!!! Even if it took 180 minutes they would still be alive today with the U.S. Embassador intact.

It WOULD be, if it happens. Which it hasn't. Therefore it's just race-baiting.

No its NOT....

I flip between a Hip Hop station and a Electronic Music station for my 1 1/2 hour commute to work and then again on my way home from from work. Believe me, if they get to an impeachment for ANYTHING-The guy could shoot 100 black guys in front of the White House in Broad daylight, and they impeach him, and its because everyone else is racist.

The topics this morning (again this is a NATIONALLY SYNDICATED Hip Hop station):

1. Its not Obama's fault for the IRS scandal because he is looking into who is Responsible and trying to fix it. He then went on to say that White Republicans need to stop attacking his president, and that it was due to Racial reasons that they are investigating Obama's office for this.

2. The Florida School Board is investigating a girl who accidentally caused an explosion in a High School Science class experiment. He then went on to say how this would never happen to a white girl in a white school.

I didnt listen to #3 because I shut it off.

There is SO much reverse racism in the world, and reverse prejudice, it makes me sick. If someone did something that qualifies for impeachment, they should be impeached-regardless of race,color, creed, etc. None of that should matter.

I dont want to turn this into a sh!t slinging thread either. Just the comments this morning are bothersome, and seem to be indicative of the uneducated masses out in the public (I was thinking of the millions of people who listen to this station nation wide while listening to it). Have a good amount of educated African American friends who would think their commentary is horsesh!t.

No its NOT....

I flip between a Hip Hop station and a Electronic Music station for my 1 1/2 hour commute to work and then again on my way home from from work. Believe me, if they get to an impeachment for ANYTHING-The guy could shoot 100 black guys in front of the White House in Broad daylight, and they impeach him, and its because everyone else is racist.

The topics this morning (again this is a NATIONALLY SYNDICATED Hip Hop station):

1. Its not Obama's fault for the IRS scandal because he is looking into who is Responsible and trying to fix it. He then went on to say that White Republicans need to stop attacking his president, and that it was due to Racial reasons that they are investigating Obama's office for this.

2. The Florida School Board is investigating a girl who accidentally caused an explosion in a High School Science class experiment. He then went on to say how this would never happen to a white girl in a white school.

I didnt listen to #3 because I shut it off.

There is SO much reverse racism in the world, and reverse prejudice, it makes me sick. If someone did something that qualifies for impeachment, they should be impeached-regardless of race,color, creed, etc. None of that should matter.

So you consider a couple assholes on a Hip-Hop station who are employed to create entertainment and field phone calls from other morons, the "African American

population of the US would pull(ing) the race card"?

Lets stop making broad sweeping statements about particular races, creeds and religions based on anecdotal evidence.

C&P, did not say it was my writing, just adding another few tidbits.

Oh, IRS looking at political groups wanting to abolish the IRS, there is a shocker.

So you consider a couple assholes on a Hip-Hop station who are employed to create entertainment and field phone calls from other morons, the "African American

Lets stop making broad sweeping statements about particular races, creeds and religions based on anecdotal evidence.

It's not just the hosts, but callers who portray these thoughts and feelings. And believe me, radio hosts are very intune to their audience and they wouldn't spout these things off if they didn't believe the vast majority of their listeners were at least in the same ballpark.

I'm certainly not lumping 100% of anyone into a category, but if you listen to the obama supporters they sure play the part. Hell you would think Al Sharpton emailed them the bulletpoints.

As has been pointed out, these same people have been trying to crucify Bush for things that pail in comparison, and you know if it were Bush in the driver seat there would be a mob on the whitehouse lawn.

Listen-we'll wait and see if it ever gets that far (which I doubt-because of what I mentioned earlier). This radio station hits hundreds of thousands if not millions of listeners every morning, and is in Atlanta-and most of GA, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Alabama, and many heavily populated cities with a predominantly African American population. 38 BIG cities total.

If he does get impeached-I will make you a bet. If the Reverend Al Sharpton, and/or Jessi Jackson dont get on national television and say it was a racially driven impeachment. I will ban myself from this website permanently-if they do-you ban yourself permanently. :icon_thumleft: