anyone know this '09 640 rosso vik

weatherman1940

My buddy is the one that bought it, I think, when he worked there. I can ask if you like.

Nice carbon interior! I really like this color...black wheels would be perfect!

Is that really Rosso Vik? I thought it was more of a candy apple red. The one pictured looks like a lipstick red (more orange in the color. Hard to tell from photos but I have a friend with a Rosso Vik Murci. Just checked some photos and it's a different color than the one pictured unless the photos are off.

Is that really Rosso Vik? I thought it was more of a candy apple red. The one pictured looks like a lipstick red (more orange in the color. Hard to tell from photos but I have a friend with a Rosso Vik Murci. Just checked some photos and it's a different color than the one pictured unless the photos are off.

Color varies greatly depending on the light source - yes, under medium to low light conditions it is definitely candy apple red

The blue one is my favorite of all. I will never forget the first time I saw Alex's car with the black HRE style wheels on it. That thing was amazing. This is the same. Love the stitching. This is so clean.

That blue one is my favorite LP640 as well rob. Curious how much they actually want for that car....Theyve had it for well over a year...

That blue one is my favorite LP640 as well rob. Curious how much they actually want for that car....Theyve had it for well over a year...

hey guys...thanks for some positive comments on the '09. However, it is the rosso vik I am interested in...not the blue one.

Nice car. Sorry no info. Though that dealer has had cars forever so I have to question their pricing and business practice. Unless they just do consignment. As Kevin2772 said they have had some cars for well over a year. GL with purchase.

If I remember correctly, they wanted $290K over a year and a half ago.

Thanks...yes I know their asking price. I'm looking for any history on this car. Also, is that price in the ballpark or way out in left field?

That car is $220 Retail, RETAIL RETAIL!!!!!!!!

As their name implies "driving emotions", it would seem they're hoping someone will forgo logic and intelligence and buy on "emotions" and pay a premium price. Seems to be their business model, hence the name. I'm sure there are plenty of emotional buyers out there who would look at the car and say "I gotta have it" regardless of price.

And yes, absolutely FN gorgeous car ... both the blue and the red.

Im going to say it is worth what the buyer is willing to pay. :nhl_fight:

Very rare color combo and low miles, clean car fax and service history makes this car a win for who ever purchases it.

I bet it fetches over 230k, with summer around the corner and Aventadors holding value and base MSRP going up, this car is a steal at that price.

Im going to say it is worth what the buyer is willing to pay. :nhl_fight:

Very rare color combo and low miles, clean car fax and service history makes this car a win for who ever purchases it.

I bet it fetches over 230k, with summer around the corner and Aventadors holding value and base MSRP going up, this car is a steal at that price.

If someone was that in love with it, it would have sold a year and a half ago. They might as well market this only to lotto winners, cause they seem to think people who buy lambos have just come into stupid money. Dead retail on this car is $220, $230 wouldn't make it a deal breaker for anyone $250 is past the threshold.

If someone was that in love with it, it would have sold a year and a half ago. They might as well market this only to lotto winners, cause they seem to think people who buy lambos have just come into stupid money. Dead retail on this car is $220, $230 wouldn't make it a deal breaker for anyone $250 is past the threshold.

When emotions come into play and you want what you want, you have to pay to play.

Car will sell, but not at there current asking price.

They are scaring off buyers by asking as much as they are and I would bet that is a solid reason why they haven't sold the car

When emotions come into play and you want what you want, you have to pay to play.

Car will sell, but not at there current asking price.

They are scaring off buyers by asking as much as they are and I would bet that is a solid reason why they haven't sold the car

Thank you Captain Obvious

Love the Rossa vik and the blue. I looked at the blue one and another one they had a few months back and they would not budge on the price. Both were consignment cars and they acted like if they sat there for another year and half, then so be it. All their cars seem very clean and well taken care of, but over priced IMO. Good luck... Make sure you post pics when you get the Rossa vik one. :icon_thumleft: