Allan has a new BFF

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the really ugly dude on the right ? :icon_mrgreen:

Ugly or not, he's mastered the double Windsor knot on his tie. Always look for the silver lining daddyo.

Ouch! Thanks for the love guys. Anyway didn't we decide that there was an inverse ratio between LPers level of Ugly and Mrs/Ms LPers level of hottness? ;)

The pics I posted to the wives and GF thread says I am winning! :eusa_dance:

PS. I went a little out of control with the knot that day. Was a fun event!

image.jpg

Looks like Winky just woke up, dude needs a comb and some hair product; not a good look for a Lambo event.

Im 6ft .. so Winkelmann must be pretty tall..

hahaha.. j/k man.. i use that line with short people all the time.

Ouch! Thanks for the love guys. Anyway didn't we decide that there was an inverse ratio between LPers level of Ugly and Mrs/Ms LPers level of hottness? ;)

The pics I posted to the wives and GF thread says I am winning! :eusa_dance:

PS. I went a little out of control with the knot that day. Was a fun event!

If it makes you feel better lol . FYI, hot chicks are dime a dozen.

Looks like Winky just woke up, dude needs a comb and some hair product; not a good look for a Lambo event.

He is Italian man.. i wouldn't be suprised if some of the hair in the picture is his back hair combed up..or shoulder hair, or armpit hair, or chest hair.. hairy bastards..

I had an Italian teacher in school, dude looked like a fcuking werewolf. Had 3" long hair coming out of his shirt sleeves.

LOL

He is Italian man.. i wouldn't be suprised if some of the hair in the picture is his back hair combed up..or shoulder hair, or armpit hair, or chest hair.. hairy bastards..

I had an Italian teacher in school, dude looked like a fcuking werewolf. Had 3" long hair coming out of his shirt sleeves.

LOL

The guy is german, he only rocks italian suits and the worlds biggest head.

The AutoGallery's video of the event. Looks like a good time. What was cooking in that mixer that was blowing smoke? Was the food any good?! :lol2:

Allan's SV is front and center at :58

The Alcantera interior.. sport seats, 6 speed.. more power.. the color.. All there..

Thanks for the interior pic of the 50th Gallardo. Looks better than I would have thought. How did the paint look? Seems like it would be somewhere in between Balloon white and the regular Bianco. It looks stunning from the pics I have seen. I get mine at the end of the month and can't wait.

Thanks for the interior pic of the 50th Gallardo. Looks better than I would have thought. How did the paint look? Seems like it would be somewhere in between Balloon white and the regular Bianco. It looks stunning from the pics I have seen. I get mine at the end of the month and can't wait.
Paint looked great. I loved it.