Roadsters getting delivered already?

Pappyslambo

I was just on my way home and I saw this sitting in front of someones house..... I know he owns it because I saw it the other day but I thought it was a coupe. Sorry for the crapy phone pics. Hmm... :monkeyleft:

image_copy.jpeg

image.jpeg

photo.JPG

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newport posted a picture last night of the rapper Tyga receiving his #1 Roadster, but the picture is gone now.

Officially the dealers have to keep the demos 90 days, but who knows . The factory has been keeping my dealer updated and supposedly no customer cars yet, but will b soon :icon_mrgreen:

The FIRST Dealer Launch cars, in White have already landed at a few Dealers...yes they are NOT suppose to sell them or release them for 60 days..but we all know how that goes..

As a MATTER of fac, you can have a White 2013 LP700 Roadster THIS week in your driveway for ONLY a $100K over sticker...a few available this way today!

I can't get a straight answer as to when mine is coming. A little frustrating!!!

Dealers finished taking customer coupe orders in May.

You have 90-120 day window for deliveries, so that puts coupes through late August and probably through September.

Most likely Roadster deliveries in October, and you figure some people may choose to pay the extra to fly the car over and get it in September.

As Roy mentioned there are dealer demo cars at dealers, which they are not suppose to deliver, but if you had someone willing to pay $100k over...it sure would make it hard not to sell the car.

This information may or may not be accurate.

At lambo las vegas today and drove the demo.. it was awesum, with the rear window down it completely changes the car !!

Also my car is in production, done july27th ! :eusa_dance:

At lambo las vegas today and drove the demo.. it was awesum, with the rear window down it completely changes the car !!

Also my car is in production, done july27th ! :eusa_dance:

A little birdie in Columbus said you ordered a VI, you copycat! Lol

A little birdie in Columbus said you ordered a VI, you copycat! Lol

Yep I did... too late to change now. Guess we will be twins . Haha

Gonna b flown over and few things done to it (few surprises) and then I will get it in Monterey !

:icon_super:

595k for a white roadster might not be too bad for not having to wait.

I gave up my #2 slot in Boston on an Aventador long ago thinking I will save a lot more if I wait a year because the price will come down... And it hasn't!

• 2 weeks later...

2 VI roadsters in Ohio.....crap I am selling mine. First one with $125k over sticker takes it.....

Palm Beach Lamborghini had a white one I saw this past weekend. They said it was sold at MSRP BUT the new owner had to wait 4 months and the dealer is allowed to put 1000 miles on it before the new owner gets it.

They said they have a 2 year wait now on the roadsters here in PB.