Bye bye Gallardo... Hello 640!

Blacksun

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome purchase ! Congrats

Like the others have said.. the black/orange combo interior is just amazing!

Good to hear the minor work Lambo Dallas had done for you was successful. They are stand up guys there

and have some great people in the industry that can do just about anything and make it perfect.

:icon_thumleft:

Congrats! It is beautiful and the Murci is always has a dramatic physical presence especially with the doors. Very interested in your drive evaluation vs. the Gallardo.

Thanks! I'll post a little update on what I think of the comparison once I get some drive time in. I'm hoping to do it this weekend. :icon_thumleft:

Looks awesome!! Can't wait to see it in person! Maybe we could meet up for a shoot soon! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Tanner! We will definitely have to work out a time to get some pictures. I'm disappointed I didn't reach out to you to set up a shoot with the Gallardo... But we'll make up for it this time around.

Love the orange with Black/Orange interior

Congrats, car looks beautiful !!!

Love the orange/black combo, best of luck with your new V12 !

Congrats! I like the interior!

Awesome purchase ! Congrats

Like the others have said.. the black/orange combo interior is just amazing!

Good to hear the minor work Lambo Dallas had done for you was successful. They are stand up guys there

and have some great people in the industry that can do just about anything and make it perfect.

:icon_thumleft:

congrats ! V12 awesome!

that interior looks amazing, really love that

Thanks guys! The interior is what sold me on the car. I looked at a few other ones with the same color of exterior that had the all black interior with orange stitching, and it looked great, but just didn't pop like the bi-color.

The team at Dallas was great! I think I only actually spoke with them on the phone a few times.... The rest were all through email and they always got back to me quickly.

Seen a lot of murcielagos in pictures (none in person :( ) but have to say yours looks incredible!! Me want :monkeyleft:

Congrats on the new purchase! That interior is awesome. Just out of curiosity, what comprised the $35k service from the previous owner?

Congrats on stepping up to a v12 big bull. What can I say about that interior that hasn't already been said? Nothing!

:monkeyleft: :icon_super: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_super:

Congrats on the new purchase! That interior is awesome. Just out of curiosity, what comprised the $35k service from the previous owner?

I'd be interestad also, cluch, tires, battery and service cant be more than 17k

did they also replace pacs and rotors?

Guest Dereiter

Congratulations to you on the fantastic car! Feel the V12 power! :)

I'd be interestad also, cluch, tires, battery and service cant be more than 17k

did they also replace pacs and rotors?

Thanks guys!

All of the service work was done at the dealership in Dallas. I'm not going to type everything thats listed on the 4 pages because I would be here for hours...lol, but below I'll put some of the big things.

They did replace the clutch (along with the sensor, seals, etc) adjusted the valves (just the gasket kit was $4k alone), all of the fluids, AC comp (and all of the coolant pipes, sleeves, recharge the AC, etc), Rod bolts, pinion seals, bushing seals, rear diff seals, trans output shaft seal, couple of engine mounts, all filters, spark plugs, crankshaft pcgr, 4 wheel alignment, passenger window switch, drivers side sun visor, rear view mirror, battery.

The tires are in great shape as well as the brakes (Carbon Ceramic). There are a lot more little things that all add up (more gaskets, bushings, etc). The dealer stated that the previous owner requested them to go through everything with a fine tooth comb and also requested them to replace items that weren't even broke (like the AC comp) because he felt that since it was in the shop, mise well do everything so he wouldn't have to come back (he travels a lot from my understanding), he just wanted to drive the car when he was home vs having to take it in for anything that happened to go wrong later, which works out very well for me and gives me that much more confidence in cars reliability.

Labor - $14k

Parts - $18k

There were also Misc charges that were shop supplies, etc and then of course there were the taxes.