Diablo GT at Lamborghini of Long Island

215mph

I saw a Grey Market pewter Lamborghini Diablo GT with Black interior with New Jersey plates over at Lamborghini of Long Island. It is # 61 of 80 built. I wonder if it is owned by anyone here. It is currently there now for servicing. I never actually seen one before other than pictures. It has european side markers. I have see the GT kit on a couple normal Diablo 6.0 but thats it.

It appeared to be in very good cosmetic condition.

I saw a Grey Market pewter Lamborghini Diablo GT with Black interior with New Jersey plates over at Lamborghini of Long Island. It is # 61 of 80 built. I wonder if it is owned by anyone here. It is currently there now for servicing. I never actually seen one before other than pictures. It has european side markers. I have see the GT kit on a couple normal Diablo 6.0 but thats it.

It appeared to be in very good cosmetic condition.

Any photos?

Its not grey but Titanium. I have always loved GTs and I have had a chance to drive and work on some. We had one that had the short ratio gear box our exhaust and a fuel programmer so we could clean up and adj. fuel map but when you made hard red line shift into 3 gear at almost 130 mph it would get wheel spin what a rush to drive.

Its not grey but Titanium. I have always loved GTs and I have had a chance to drive and work on some. We had one that had the short ratio gear box our exhaust and a fuel programmer so we could clean up and adj. fuel map but when you made hard red line shift into 3 gear at almost 130 mph it would get wheel spin what a rush to drive.

Never said it was grey in color but a Grey Market Diablo GT.

LOVE LOVE LOVE that GT in that color!

• 3 weeks later...
Did Benny Ciaola(spelling?) used to own that car?

No he had the super low mile Pearl Yellow one...when he passed his family consigned it to a local Dealer that sold it with in days..it went back to Switzerdlandnfor under $230k...I was a day late... That was one HELL of a buy for the car.

• 3 months later...