Cheapest Aventador Yet!!!

ToofDoc

Don't know this car, its in Baton Rouge Louisiana. Anyone know the history of this car? Owner on Lambopower?Looks like the owner has several exotics including a Murcie, but all parked outside?!

But damn! $350K BUY IT NOW on eBay?! Only 422 miles?!

Can't get cheaper than this right?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2012-Lambor...a#ht_500wt_1021

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Shazam, which means its a salvage.

Accident? I did see the Title...."rebuildable"? I was wondering about that?

Yes...I was offered the car at $350 a few weeks ago...then I located it had accident damage...front end as well as passanger side...I asked for the reciepts as well as pics of prior to repair and after...of course I never got a response.

Yes...I was offered the car at $350 a few weeks ago...then I located it had accident damage...front end as well as passanger side...I asked for the reciepts as well as pics of prior to repair and after...of course I never got a response.

Private seller Roy?

Shazam for sure. He's also selling a white lp640 roadster on ebay salvage title that I saw displayed at the Concorso italiano with front end damage still evident.

Here's a clean title Aventador for $379k or best offer

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/all-you-bar...=item3cd4a59dcd

This one looks damn good. This is the cheapest I've seen advertised to date and makes me question why so much less? Are the dealers finally coming to grips with reality or does this car have a story? Considering the other three '12's they have listed are priced much higher makes me assume the latter.

This one looks damn good. This is the cheapest I've seen advertised to date and makes me question why so much less? Are the dealers finally coming to grips with reality or does this car have a story? Considering the other three '12's they have listed are priced much higher makes me assume the latter.

It has over 14K miles on it for one...and its Black..which has not always been the best selling color for a Lambo...it has less then half warranty life left on it...I think it is priced correctly...

It has over 14K miles on it for one...and its Black..which has not always been the best selling color for a Lambo...it has less then half warranty life left on it...I think it is priced correctly...

The description read 1.4K miles. The picture show 1311 miles, although that probably changed depending on when picture was taken. With that low mileage do you still think it's priced correctly Roy?

Run! I've seen a couple of cars that SHAZAM has fixed and passed on to unknowing buyers/victims. I think they're worth less after he "fixes" them versus when they were wrecked!!

just curious how much would the top be for the murci he is trying to sell

7k ish used I think 20k new. AMH would probably have the best prices. Like I said, I saw this car in person. It's going to need some body work on the right front fender for sure and probably a new front bumper.

Shazam for sure. He's also selling a white lp640 roadster on ebay salvage title that I saw displayed at the Concorso italiano with front end damage still evident.

I saw the pics of that and wondered at the 'sprung' quarter panel pieces that are just hangin' in air over the front bumper. Hoods jacked up. If he addressed it in the add it wouldn't seem so bad, but to NOT mention it makes it feel like an attempted scam.

Shazam is a member on here. Under the name Aventador4. He posted in the Lambo Grand Giro thread talking about going.

Shazam is his actual name? When the word Shazam first came up, I thought it was a slang for salvaged cars at first?!

So this is a guy in Baton Rouge who tries to fixes exotics? That explains why he parks everything outside!? Think he makes decent living? Does he buy all these wrecks and try to turn them over for profit?

Shazam is his actual name? When the word Shazam first came up, I thought it was a slang for salvaged cars at first?!

So this is a guy in Baton Rouge who tries to fixes exotics? That explains why he parks everything outside!? Think he makes decent living? Does he buy all these wrecks and try to turn them over for profit?

This is my favorite "for-sale" from him

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...8&hl=shazam