Drove the Huayra

D.Wiggs

My bad guys! 1.2MM Euros or about $1.6MM. The way I spec'd one out it was as near as makes no difference $2MM

What is the option list like? I mean the zonda you could get different tub materials, R suspension parts, cinque this and that. The H doesn't have quite the parts bin yet, does it?

Btw, hold out for the spyder!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DoctaM3 drove the Huayra aswell and made a cool video. Listen to that noise!

This Huayra from Tokyo is probably my favorite thus far. The black accentuated with the clear carbon fibre bits looks amazing in my opinion. I have to say though, I'm really not that crazy about the looks of the exterior of the car compared to something like a 50th aventador. The interior on the other hand is something completely out of this world!

Pagani_Huayra_Tokyo_231.jpg

thanks for sharing your impressions. Huayra is the most incredible supercar i have ever seen: it's a class apart

ciao

that aggressive new front splitter really improves the look of it.

i'd take a manual Zonda over this , any time!

Yep. It looks better, and it sounds considerably better. Maybe only the Murcie SV can match the Zonda's V12 scream.

Yep. It looks better, and it sounds considerably better. Maybe only the Murcie SV can match the Zonda's V12 scream.

how does Aventador + Manual SV + Manual Zonda F 760 Roadster sound ..... ?

was an epic wkend ;)

I'm just not a fan of the looks/styling of either the Zonda or the Huayra, but you have to just respect the HELL out of Pagani . . . the artistry, the technology, the insane attention to detail and craftsmanship, the ultra-lightweight focus, those *gorgeous* interiors . . . It's just mind-numbingly awesome. If they looked as sexy as the Aventador stylistically I'd be absolutely drooling over them.

Horacio is awesome.

Looks like this one has those awful US sidemarkers, has it been approved for sale over there? I love this car more and more, it is a marvelous piece of machinery.

The components inside and out is like a fine wrist watch. Damn if money was no object I have one right next to a P1 in the garage.

Nope, that's r8pro/Jeff.

I forgot that Jeff went. I knew the voice so I just assumed it was wiggs. Wondered why he didn't have a helmet cam on in the spy shot that was posted. Makes sense.

I think it looks great, what's up with the panel gap between the front bumper and bonnet.

Active aero needs space to operate and the side gap probably was intentional to follow the lines.

I REALLY loved this car... A serious contender for my attention... Car is so amazing esp. for being hand-built. Pagani is da man!