Rare color & six speed LP for sale

Robster Craws

What Mr. Oh i LOVE egear...it makes me jizzzzz....

Just so I could dangle it in front of your nose. Honestly I love egear, but would love to have a manual too. I got a hankering for a 6.0.

This is a rare color combo with a six speed so ill post it for anyone looking. The only other stick LP i know of for sale is the black one Roy has

Grigio telesto (edit: spell check had spelled Gringo lol) LP with 6speed gated

http://www.lamborghinicarolinas.com/web/us...rolina/9503075/

SWEET CAR! But I think mine, with half the miles and the extra option of CCB at a LOWER price is a better Deal LOL Have to pitch my car of course.

AND FYI, I know a 07 LP640 with a "GATED shifter" in a great Blue, that I used to own may be for sale...RARE car..contact me for details.

[email protected]

Never fell in love with the that color. It looks good but there are like 50 colors I would rather have before hand.

Yep, me neither.

Yeah I enlarged it, and Avalon is sparklier. Might be a stupid question, but I don't know how to post pics. If someone tells me I'd love to share pics of my car

Go to POST REPLY not FAST REPLY. Left hand side under the text box is a box saying CHOOSE FILE. Choose the picture you want to upload. Then click UPLOAD which is to the right hand side of the CHOOSE FILE box. Repeat until all pictures you want to post are uploaded.

Then click where you want the first picture to go. Then go to the bottom right side of the reply box and find the MANAGE CURRENT ATTACHMENTS box. Click the "green" option for the picture you want. Click where you want the next photo to go and rinse and repeat.