50 Anniversary Aventador roadster LP720 Opinions?

Lubejobs42

I guess I haven't been up on things lately. Today I found out about the LP720 roadster. I can actually get one sooner then my Roadster I have ordered. The price is about $80k more then the Roadster with the same options.

what do you guys think about it?

I guess I haven't been up on things lately. Today I found out about the LP720 roadster. I can actually get one sooner then my Roadster I have ordered. The price is about $80k more then the Roadster with the same options.

what do you guys think about it?

The different front bumper and the diamond stitching on thr seats looks fantastic. Makes an already stunning car look even better.

Being a limited edition it could possibly hold to value better than a standard Aventador as well

I'll be the odd one out and say I prefer the standard bumper. But I do love the diamond stitching! The standard seats are a little too plain.

:iamwithstupid:

Even though I am getting the 50th roadster, I still think the LP-700 coupe is the best looking Aventador. The lines are so clean and balanced - it is perfection. I love the 50th roadster, but out of the (4) Aventador versions to date, the 1st release is still my favorite overall.

I'll be the odd one out and say I prefer the standard bumper. But I do love the diamond stitching! The standard seats are a little too plain.

I think the rear looks droopy...

I wasn't sold on it until I saw it in real life, you wouldn't think so but weirdly the proportions really work.

I am shocked you can get a 50th still. I'd order it right now. You can get it sooner and you can always flip it and make that back.

Even though I am getting the 50th roadster, I still think the LP-700 coupe is the best looking Aventador. The lines are so clean and balanced - it is perfection. I love the 50th roadster, but out of the (4) Aventador versions to date, the 1st release is still my favorite overall.

I agree with RB!

The different front bumper and the diamond stitching on thr seats looks fantastic. Makes an already stunning car look even better.

Being a limited edition it could possibly hold to value better than a standard Aventador as well

You can only get diamond stitching on the anniversary yellow. They had a saddle brown on the Grigio car that was at Pebble Beach (the one shown) but you cannot order it on any other color I heard. Seems odd.

If you see them both side by side you'd write the cheque, the 50th is stunning!

I agree. I saw it in person too.. side by side... WOW!

I wasn't sold on it until I saw it in real life, you wouldn't think so but weirdly the proportions really work.

AGREED! :icon_super:

You can only get diamond stitching on the anniversary yellow. They had a saddle brown on the Grigio car that was at Pebble Beach (the one shown) but you cannot order it on any other color I heard. Seems odd.

I agree. I saw it in person too.. side by side... WOW!

AGREED! :icon_super:

Just committed to mine!! December delivery. I got the yellow and black version!

Just committed to mine!! December delivery. I got the yellow and black version!

Did someone back out of their order? Amazing you were able to snag one

And Congrats sounds like a beauty