This Lambo has to be extremely rare...

Odyssey

White on Red cars make my tingly. I love it! If that is his garage I don't understand the need to trade the GT and the SV in for a 918. Should have kept them all.

A simple answer might be... He is a Porsche guy and realized that after owning the lambo and the FGT.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On something this rare; its value is worth whatever any ONE person is willing to pay for it. When I was negotiating, the last 30k was a sticking point until a mate put the one question: "for that extra 30k; how would you feel if someone else came around and bought the car; is it worth missing out on your dream car?" that was quickly answered, and the car bought.

Of the 5 or 6 manual SV's; Roy has one, sounds like he will never sell it. I won't ever sell mine, and the other USA white one is a track car now. So ....

Exactly! If it was in Australia, I would have jumped on to it, same would apply to a Diablo GT if we had one here...

• 3 months later...

Look what popped back up... with all of 16 more miles since we last saw it http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Murcie...=US_Cars_Trucks

Is it just me, or will this very example might be the most collectable late model Lamborghini in recent history? 186 SVs in the world, forty some odd in the US, only a half dozen or so in the world being the last manual V12 cars ever. To my knowledge there are three manuals in the US; Roy's car which will never trade hands, one that I thought somebody said has been gutted and turned into a track car, and this one. It seems like the most rare and future collectible you're going to find in the US.

Look what popped back up... with all of 16 more miles since we last saw it http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Murcie...=US_Cars_Trucks

Is it just me, or will this very example might be the most collectable late model Lamborghini in recent history? 186 SVs in the world, forty some odd in the US, only a half dozen or so in the world being the last manual V12 cars ever. To my knowledge there are three manuals in the US; Roy's car which will never trade hands, one that I thought somebody said has been gutted and turned into a track car, and this one. It seems like the most rare and future collectible you're going to find in the US.

Are you by chance the guy that is trying to sell it? If not great sales pitch.. :icon_mrgreen:

Are you by chance the guy that is trying to sell it? If not great sales pitch.. :icon_mrgreen:

While I agree that this car is rare and will gain value, I believe that for$ 500K buying 2-3 countach's you could net a much better ROI.

Nope, I am in no way affiliated with this sale. Just intrigued as it seems to be the very last of the breed. Rereading this though, maybe I should go into sales :icon_mrgreen:

I concur...however....it's waiting for the right owner to sell it to..

We all know it's a gem and a true rare exotic, perhaps its value today is $500K, just ask Roy how much he believe his manual is worth or what price his willing to let it go?

I also concur that the previous owner obviously gives more shit for Porsches than Ford GT or Lambos....he got rid of all of his Lambos....I would've gotten rid of al them Porsches and get me a LP720-4 and a Veneno to turn my garage into a Lambo world. Buy hey....that's why we're here in a Lambo forum, right?

Some one will buy this SV....If I didn't get my Roadster ($500K+).....I would consider purchasing this SV for $500K. It's all about do you want it bad enough and braggin' rights (I'm 1 of 3 6-speed SV blah blah blah...)!

I concur...however....it's waiting for the right owner to sell it to..

We all know it's a gem and a true rare exotic, perhaps its value today is $500K, just ask Roy how much he believe his manual is worth or what price his willing to let it go?

I also concur that the previous owner obviously gives more shit for Porsches than Ford GT or Lambos....he got rid of all of his Lambos....I would've gotten rid of al them Porsches and get me a LP720-4 and a Veneno to turn my garage into a Lambo world. Buy hey....that's why we're here in a Lambo forum, right?

Some one will buy this SV....If I didn't get my Roadster ($500K+).....I would consider purchasing this SV for $500K. It's all about do you want it bad enough and braggin' rights (I'm 1 of 3 6-speed SV blah blah blah...)!

forget about bragging rights. the manual SV is even lighter than the e-gear; and pedalling a 6speed SV can not be compared to anything. It was immediately after I testdrove the Aventador, that I told the saleswoman, let's get a deal done on that 6speed SV.

As you say, waiting for the right owner.

For me its perfection; yes, a Diablo GT is on the same level I think, although I have never driven one, so can not comment appropriately; and I never will as I do not fit!

The SV manual, is the perfect mix of old-school Lambo V12, simple controls (3 pedals, and gearstick, and only one button to change any settings = Traction Control on/off), with enough modern reliability, and certainly modern power.

Lambonutter, since you're one of few owners of a rare manual SV, what do you feel the right price is for this car?

N4than, hahahah exactly !!!

Toofdoc:

There is nothing that I would sell it for; of equivalent price. Just looking at pictures of her (as she has been sleeping in the garage since August, in Europe); is worth the price to me. I will keep her forever.

Having said that, there was one car, which I drove this summer which I would want; and willing to sell my manual SV for: Pagani Zonda F CS Roadster, Manual; with full carbon fibre see-through body. My friend the owner, just got a bid through the factory ... 2mio eur!

F50 I would love; if I wasn't too tall! 6ft7! I sat in one, it looked like the F50 was a fisher price toy for 8year olds!

So that gives you an idea of what I personally would consider swapping it for.

maaaaybe 10% chance, a Diablo GT, if in perfect, original low mileage edition. But I do not fit in any Diablo; so thats out of the question. Although i fear its reliability. So for me mine is the perfect balance btw old school insanity; no gimicky electronics; mad styling, and some small dash of audi reliability.

I would love a CGT , but only as an addition to my SV; never ever do i have any urge to sell my SV for a CGT. As per my first comment above; the looks, are a massive downer; and for a supercar its too much of a factor; along with sound; in my decision making which is based 90% on what my heart tells me.

so that hopefully gives you a clear idea of where I value my SV :)

on the Lamborghini Houston website; it says "Sold", anyone know the price it went for?

It was a consignment car and DID not sell. It is back with the current owner as he pulled it from their sales floor. I spoke to him just last week. It is still for sale with him and has been re-listed on E-bay last week. It will take OVER the $450K mark to buy the car from him

a great car... I'm a lover manually gear box... I believe the automatic is more precise and give more performance but, like "old school", nothing can be compare with a gear shift manually, that feeling, that clutch be pressure quickly... nice....