Kebab lets talk about it

Modo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love the topic but you guys are missing out on the vegetarian lifestyle....

What even are you talking about? What kind of Irooni are you? Now I know why I got in the aventador before you, it was Devine intervention.

What even are you talking about? What kind of Irooni are you? Now I know why I got in the aventador before you, it was Devine intervention.

:icon_fU:

The pic assman took is forever ingrained in my memory!

I think we should have a LP Westwood Kabob (I actually mean kebab) run, I would drive the 150 miles for it.

I havent been down in LA for a while, who has the big 18 inch Kabob (I actually mean kebab) plates with raw egg on top?

Edit: I found it

Shamshari! I havent been there for over 10 years

l.jpg

Damn, he is Irooni and talking about vegetarian food?

How do you spell it?

No I meant they don't mix together!

Damn, he is Irooni and talking about vegetarian food?

No I meant they don't mix together!

Kebab or Kabob (I actually mean kebab)

:icon_fU:

The pic assman took is forever ingrained in my memory!

I think we should have a LP Westwood Kabob (I actually mean kebab) run, I would drive the 150 miles for it.

I havent been down in LA for a while, who has the big 18 inch Kabob (I actually mean kebab) plates with raw egg on top?

Egg on top, straight old school. My grandpa used to toss in a raw egg, pat of butter and sumac. Eat it dohlopie style like a ghoomboo. Lol such great memories.

There's Javan in Santa Monica that rocks, or even better Sadaf in encino. The Westwood one are all a little played out.

Kebab or Kabob (I actually mean kebab)

KA and then Bob, just like the guy who can be your uncle. So lets try it everyone, KA...BOB, Kabob (I actually mean kebab)!

KA and then Bob, just like the guy who can be your uncle. So lets try it everyone, KA...BOB, Kabob (I actually mean kebab)!

Music to my ears.

Egg on top, straight old school. My grandpa used to toss in a raw egg, pat of butter and sumac. Eat it dohlopie style like a ghoomboo. Lol such great memories.

There's Javan in Santa Monica that rocks, or even better Sadaf in encino. The Westwood one are all a little played out.

Im down! Will wrangle up the sensitive diet conscious owners of south county to come down, we are going to crash at your pad for the after Kabob (I actually mean kebab) food coma we will acquire! Perisan tea with bombie will be a requirement though..

Im down! Will wrangle up the sensitive diet conscious owners of south county to come down, we are going to crash at your pad for the after Kabob (I actually mean kebab) food coma we will acquire! Perisan tea with bombie will be a requirement though..

Roo chesmam!!

Perisan tea with bombie will be a requirement though..

As most Irooni grandparents say, tea helps with digestion after a heavy meal.

In reality, the amount of time that we Iroonis take to have that tea is whats helping with the digestion here!

Ill fly in for this! Modo give me the details when you know whats up. Ill need your ass to pick me up from the airport

What a useless thread lol.

And MODO

Kebab, Kabob (I actually mean kebab), all subject to geography. And I have yet to meet a Persian who doesn't believe their food is the best and the tastiest. Best Middle eastern food is Lebanese .

:lol2:

What a useless thread lol.

And MODO

Kebab, Kabob (I actually mean kebab), all subject to geography. And I have yet to meet a Persian who doesn't believe their food is the best and the tastiest. Best Middle eastern food is Lebanese .

:lol2:

Someone has clearly have not had the koobided with tadig and raw egg on top at Samshirey in Westwood.....

So let me get this straight, the problems with the middle east, they are not based on religion or territory or tribal, it is because you cannot agree on the spelling of kebab

So let me get this straight, the problems with the middle easy, they are not based on religion or territory or tribal, it is because you cannot agree on the spelling of kebab

:iamwithstupid: Nailed it!

And what country has the best Kabob (I actually mean kebab)