TX2K14

Kisco

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you didn't think we'd let this go un-noticed ... Did You!!!

I'm talking about ... Not just showing up ... But bringing it ... I mean every DAMN bit of it ... When you get back home, tell your wife, there's NO need to clean the table, because you didn't leave SHIT on it ... You left it all on the track ... Now that's what we call doing work ... It seems funny now, but a few months back, we were all giving you shit about ... "A bolt-on should be plenty fast enough for me" ... And now here you are, first time at a big meet ... And you're in the damn finals ... That's Bad-Ass, any way you slice it!!!

Let me say we love Vegasgtr on LamboPower, he's a closet Lambo guy, he's gonna come out soon, so that 's why it didn't upset us when he posted the following:

"Kisco got crushed by ets in the video above ( just going off the video) only for them to re race?"

Here's the facts, The best clean run ETS had yesterday was 195 mph, and the best clean run you had yesterday was 194 mph ...

Seems to me when the results are that close ... It falls to the driver to make the difference ...

Yesterday that was you ... End of story ...

UGR gave you a serious weapon ... And you went out, and put on one hell of a clinic, on the proper use that weapon ...

You Are The Man ...

I agree, I told Fadi, after all the funny shit talk and hype he and Dustin created, no better representation could've been made! I'm proud of ya brother!

me too. Problem is 350-400k for an R2

Tonight should have some videos. Ill be back :)

Great. Like catching Sportscenter and then writing a summary of the parts other people said that you liked best.

#nothere #vicariousliving

Dustin punished ALL GTR's, everyone of them. Nick destroyed Awesome, I hear 7+ cars. Videos coming. :)

Is trust out there with his 2r as well?

Congrats on the gtr slaying!

Waiting on Vegas GTR to start up the excuse generator. Possible excuses: GTRs were running on vacuum, GTRs had ice in their lane, GTRs had a head wind, or maybe even the that Lambos were running rounder then stock tires. So what's it going to be?

So how about Taylor from D P... Did he show? Let me guess, nope! He must have gotten a flat tire on the way! LOL

Waiting on Vegas GTR to start up the excuse generator. Possible excuses: GTRs were running on vacuum, GTRs had ice in their lane, GTRs had a head wind, or maybe even the that Lambos were running rounder then stock tires. So what's it going to be?

So how about Taylor from D P... Did he show? Let me guess, nope! He must have gotten a flat tire on the way! LOL

dont think youre gonna be hearing from Vegas. he was complaining on the GTR board that he got banned over here. hahahaha

great runs from the UGR folks. Liquid....my man...you are an animal. much props. and Dustin...i really hope to see that beast at Heaven's Landing in September. if not sooner on 400. hahahaha

take care, fellas...

I beat the every living shit out of my car last night. It's rock solid. I'll post a write up later and some videos.

I feel like a zombie. All you need to know is UGR is the real deal. The cars are no joke.

Congrats! I knew your car was nuts the other night when I was riding with B just the way they sound on KILL mode.

I can't wait for some of the videos to come out!

Mullet-Thanks again for hosting a cool, safe meet spot!

I got video of you hustling KC on the air hockey table, your a freaking ninja..

Mullet-Thanks again for hosting a cool, safe meet spot!

I got video of you hustling KC on the air hockey table, your a freaking ninja..

my pleasure.

I'll take a W any way I can get one. lol