REQUESTED NAME CHANGE! (VEYRON content inside)

RaginBull

100% truth......and I might add persistence beats resistance and get numb to the word no and the phrase you can't do that. Anythings Possible.

I love these positive statements!

you can know every positive rule in the book, but if you don't live them everyday, you will get no where. they have to be engraved in your head!

people say to me all the time, can you give me your workout plan so I can get in shape. what they don't understand is that, its a entire lifestyle not just a workout. same goes for success. its a complete lifestyle.

I learn every day from all the big shots here on LP and these Veyron purchases make me work even harder! some day :)

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys need to pipe down with all this positive thinking stuff, I cant live up to that kind of hype.

On another note, it looks like BUGATTI is taken in TN already (as I suspected) by a Volkswagen Beetle owner. :(

You guys need to pipe down with all this positive thinking stuff, I cant live up to that kind of hype.

On another note, it looks like BUGATTI is taken in TN already (as I suspected) by a Volkswagen Beetle owner. :(

you are living beyond it! you motivate a lot of us here on the board.

I like the 1001HP tag if they allow that.

Offer him $500 for it?

Or can we even do that here in the states?

Offer him $500 for it?

Or can we even do that here in the states?

Well I dont know who it is, finding out would probably be an invasion of privacy, so he would probably be creeped out.

I like the 1001HP tag if they allow that.

That would be a great tag, but in TN you cannot start your plate with a number.

Yeah, I would have to use the letter I so it would be like this l00l HP vs 1001 HP

Well I dont know who it is, finding out would probably be an invasion of privacy, so he would probably be creeped out.

I'd bet if you give him a ride around the block he would let you have it. :icon_thumleft:

Bah creeped out or not, just tell him you obviously have connections. :ph34r:

I wanted to buy a plate from someone. It is illegal to sell/transfer plates in most (probably all) states.

sorry to hear its taken; but that has got to be the best tongue-in-cheek numberplate for any car!!! hahah the guy obviously has great sense of humor. hilarious!

Has it always been a rule that you can't start with a number? I saw a Tennessee plate last night that simply said 920. I have no idea what it meant since it was on a minivan but I thought about this whole no number first thing and wish I could have asked the owner.

Has it always been a rule that you can't start with a number? I saw a Tennessee plate last night that simply said 920

Pic or it didnt happen ;)

It was likely a commercial plate which start with numbers which is why vanity plates cant

How about WEEZY or BIRDMAN, you will have a whole new crop of stalkers chasing you home including TMZ! :unsure:

I agree. To say it is inspirational is an understatement. I remember putting two and two together in a thread recently where you mentioned that as a teenager, you grew up dreaming of owning a Dodge Viper. Until that point, I just hadnt realized how young you must be, and had WRONGLY guessed (given your ownership history of unbelievable cars and homes) that you were a little older.

Thank you for sharing this amazing car with the board, and for fueling the fire for the rest of us! Like everyone else, I am in absolute awe of it!

Congratulations again! :icon_super:

I agree. To say it is inspirational is an understatement. I remember putting two and two together in a thread recently where you mentioned that as a teenager, you grew up dreaming of owning a Dodge Viper. Until that point, I just hadnt realized how young you must be, and had WRONGLY guessed (given your ownership history of unbelievable cars and homes) that you were a little older.

Thank you for sharing this amazing car with the board, and for fueling the fire for the rest of us! Like everyone else, I am in absolute awe of it!

Congratulations again! :icon_super:

Thanks, yeah the Viper was/is awesome, but I am too spoiled now and do not want to drive a stick anymore. Unfortunately, it appears that Co-rvet-te is kicking the Viper's butt (probably because it has a lot better funding), and the Viper may not be around much longer.

VEYRON taken as well?

That appears to be open at the moment, or at least not currently registered. I am not sure how long someone has to renew once a plate expires before someone else can take the same plate.

Oh hell no. You must get even!

Put BEETLE on your plate :icon_mrgreen: Dont let him do you like that.