REQUESTED NAME CHANGE! (VEYRON content inside)

RaginBull

Based on that pic, it looks like not having a Bugatti is a choice rather than a financial issue.

With so many running around his city why would you want to take the chance of pulling up to a light and seeing the same car next to you!? :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah me either....

Didn't he used to have a couple lifts in there?

This garage looks familiar. I'm pretty sure i saw a similar picture (without the GTO and Jag) from a few years back.

I like W16, can you buy it as a collector or you can't do it unless you attach it?

I think you can buy it as a collector. On the application you do have to input an existing plate that you want to swap, but I think once it comes in you dont have to transfer it if you dont want, just pay for the plate.

With so many running around his city why would you want to take the chance of pulling up to a light and seeing the same car next to you!? :icon_thumleft:

lol @ so many Veyrons running around. Jas (the owner of the F40, and 1 of the nicest car collections of anyone I know) is one of the nicest and honorable people I have ever met. He is very complementary of the Veyron, and he views it as the ultimate car.

This garage looks familiar. I'm pretty sure i saw a similar picture (without the GTO and Jag) from a few years back.

He sold the GTO quite a while ago.

Maybe you should get it, I think W16 would be more intriguing and only those in the know will know.

I wont get it to put it on the car since VEYRON was my 1st choice. It may be more intriguing to people on internet forums and people in the know, but 99.99% of everyone I came in contact with in the car would ask me what it meant, and that would get really old :)

I wont get it to put it on the car since VEYRON was my 1st choice. It may be more intriguing to people on internet forums and people in the know, but 99.99% of everyone I came in contact with in the car would ask me what it meant, and that would get really old :)

I don't know if this was asked, but if you want VEYRON what about replacing the 'O' with a '0' will a zero look that much different?

or VEYRON vs VEYR0N.

I don't know if this was asked, but if you want VEYRON what about replacing the 'O' with a '0' will a zero look that much different?

or VEYRON vs VEYR0N.

I already got approved for VEYRON...someone hasnt been paying attention :P

or VEYRON vs VEYR0N.

Someone has been dipping into the profits again

That was his old house. He moved.