REQUESTED NAME CHANGE! (VEYRON content inside)

RaginBull

I know you're not modding your Veyron, but is it possible to get the newer LED headlights installed on these or are they two totally different systems?

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VAARON

If you had front plates, the driver in front would look at his rear view mirror to get the hint

NORY3V

Lol. Vchicli

I know you're not modding your Veyron, but is it possible to get the newer LED headlights installed on these or are they two totally different systems?

If you are talking about the front headlights that the supersports has, those require an entire different system and the cost would be over $70k I believe.

VAARON

EB 1K1

W16 8L

QUAD T

W16 4T

EB 164

If you had front plates, the driver in front would look at his rear view mirror to get the hint

NORY3V

Thanks! Those are some pretty good ones, especially VAARON. As cool as that front plate would be, I am very glad we dont have to have front plates here in TN.

Posted VAaron a few pages back...

VAaron

Congrats on the car sir!

How long do you see yourself keeping this car and how does it compare to the Aventador?

That is brilliant. :icon_thumleft:

I thought so :)

Thanks! Those are some pretty good ones, especially VAARON. As cool as that front plate would be, I am very glad we dont have to have front plates here in TN.

:icon_thumleft:

So many posts in this thread so I must have missed it. Oh well. Ideas were bound to repeat. I guess you and I think alike, haha. Nice work!

Sorry man, I missed that, good job!

:iamwithstupid:

So many posts in this thread so I must have missed it. Oh well. Ideas were bound to repeat. I guess you and I think alike, haha. Nice work!

Gosh it would be so awesome to mod this thing. If I had VBUGKING's piggybank, I'd be funding a R&D group of some of the brightest minds to tweak the 8 LITERS this engine displaces and the 4 snails tucked to its sides. However, such ambitions are exactly why I'm not at VBUGKING's level, and why I'm stuck dreaming. FML! haha

Looks like a Lotus 2-11? Those cars are sick, great track toys!

:iamwithstupid:

Hey I'm just glad it finally got noticed regadless of who poster first and that I'm not the only one who got it :)

It's a lot easier to decide to mod a million + car you just got when it's someone else's car and money. :eusa_naughty:

It's amazing. It's the king of the f&@king road. If it was mine I would enjoy it and I wouldn't even think of modifying anything until I had it for a while. Then, I would have to decide that I wanted to keep it long term and if something really bothered me, then I would consider customizing it. The last thing I would do is mod the fastest car ever in an attempt to make it faster. A lot of science went into making that car. Respect it for what it is. Aaron just got the car. His license plate hasn't even arrived yet! Relax people! :icon_mrgreen: