She is basically perfect

LyinFapper

I saw her at the post office a few weeks ago, her body is not that good. PSHOP works wonders.. Always liked her.

Haha no shiit??? Thats cool! (although I'll pretend I didnt hear the part about not looking as good in real life...dont want to destroy the fantasy!) ;)

I would love to run into her!

Haha no shiit??? Thats cool! (although I'll pretend I didnt hear the part about not looking as good in real life...dont want to destroy the fantasy!) ;)

I would love to run into her!

I remember going to the NYC stop of Playboy 50th anniversary club tour back in '03, and heard Miriam Gonzalez was going to be there, mesmerized by her back in my subscriber days. :icon_mrgreen:

She looked good....very good. But the fantasy of being overwhelmed by her beauty like in the magazine spread just wasn't there. It was hard to recognize her even, lol.

A few of them did live up to the hype. Jennifer Walcott was as good as advertised, maybe better.

So not looking as spectacular in real life as on photo/video is more the norm than the exception, at least from my experience. I'm sure Testshoot can offer more insight. :icon_thumleft:

Damn, it's been 10 years since that event?? All those chicks are late 30s by now. Unreal.

Ok, I like her, but this is better.....

btw, all of the views are mine....

I just spent 4 hours watching that over and over and over again.

Speaking of hotties, I just found out Lacey Chabert is on the cover of next Months Maxim. Talk about perfect. :icon_mrgreen: At 31 now, she has just gotten hotter and hotter. :monkeyleft:

This Lacey chick has been smoking hot since she was 18!

I don't believe Allan unless there is pics of her being ugly