Sent the 570 to Underground Racing

duhawks

I drove the car for 6 hours straight. All hwy and down town Atlanta which is very hill and just sucks lol.

The Jrzs 100% provide a better ride.

Clutch in my car is really damn easy to be honest. I rode in a pre LP car and I could tell the LP was better. Easier with the clutch, shift fastest and etc.

The only issue I had was being on about 15% incline hill at traffic lights in Atlanta. Hard as shit to get it rollin. Next time I'm gonna just pull the e brake, then take off and release the e brake on those very steep hills. If your stopped on a flat road or decline the clutch is super easy.

It's just crazy. My car is literally a race car with 1800 plus the I honestly can say I didn't lose any drivability except for stopping on steep hills. But the car also shifts better, feels better and etc.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I drove the car for 6 hours straight. All hwy and down town Atlanta which is very hill and just sucks lol.

The Jrzs 100% provide a better ride.

Clutch in my car is really damn easy to be honest. I rode in a pre LP car and I could tell the LP was better. Easier with the clutch, shift fastest and etc.

The only issue I had was being on about 15% incline hill at traffic lights in Atlanta. Hard as shit to get it rollin. Next time I'm gonna just pull the e brake, then take off and release the e brake on those very steep hills. If your stopped on a flat road or decline the clutch is super easy.

It's just crazy. My car is literally a race car with 1800 plus the I honestly can say I didn't lose any drivability except for stopping on steep hills. But the car also shifts better, feels better and etc.

That is awesome to hear man! From what I've seen in videos in looks like the LP's get off the line smoother, without that "bucking" if you want to call it that.

Giving out demo rides during TX2K!? :)

Sure just come find me. Just be prepared to have your mind blown. Man.... Today hasn't sunken in yet.

I'm gonna get the VBOX out tomorrow. See if my butt dyno is accurate. I am gonna say 3.76 on pump and my lowest setting for a 60 to 130.

image.jpg

Sure just come find me. Just be prepared to have your mind blown. Man.... Today hasn't sunken in yet.

I'm gonna get the VBOX out tomorrow. See if my butt dyno is accurate. I am gonna say 3.76 on pump and my lowest setting for a 60 to 130.

Shit! If you guys are giving demo rides, I gotta book a flight!

looks good Bud. But you need to stop throwing numbers and show us some VBOX... :eusa_shhh:

So you had your car a week ago and ran 2.38 100-150 and then sent it back and just picked it up again? please elaborate budddddyyyy.

looks good Bud. But you need to stop throwing numbers and show us some VBOX... :eusa_shhh:

So you had your car a week ago and ran 2.38 100-150 and then sent it back and just picked it up again? please elaborate budddddyyyy.

Join the UGR club and you can have all the secrets Sam :)

Man, it's finally home eh?!??!

After all the texts, all the speculation, all the questions, it all came to an end today! Must be one hell of a feeling!! Can't wait to meet up with the UGR crew in TX!! I got to meet the mystery man myself!!

Can't wait to hear about your VBOX pump numbers tomorrow!

I had no motivation to break 4.0 on 93 but I know I can. If you throw up a good number and beat houstont 3.87 then I'm going back to vbox runs. Lol

Good luck and be safe!

Ok I went out this morning and it was 35 degrees out lol.... I lit the tires up but once I got into 4th it was fine. Here you go Sam, this is my lowest setting bud with a full tank of 93 on 1146 setting and spinning hard.

I also started at 50 mph and just mashed the gas. I started in 3rd gear and just rode it out to 165 mph. Slope is -.8% So no cheating. I wanted to know what the worst possible time was and there you have it.

2232014data.JPG

Good shit!

4.1 and 3.87 are some great times for first time out. I love how you managed to go 100-150 in a shorter distance than 60-130, lol. Shows how beastly these cars are on the big end.

Good shit!

4.1 and 3.87 are some great times for first time out. I love how you managed to go 100-150 in a shorter distance than 60-130, lol. Shows how beastly these cars are on the big end.

I think I know why lmao... I am editing the video now. I think I laid black marks until I got to 100 mph...

Look on the driver side back tire section. Look at how long the black marks go for lol. Thing is crazy fast to still have run a 4.16 spinning on a full tank of gas. I also weigh 245lbs.

Very freaking nice! Low boost, lol.

Did you stay in 4th until 150 or have to shift before?

I will be honest... I was so damn nervous this morning with it being cold. I may have short shifted 3 to 4 and 4 to 5. According to the vbox I shifted into 4th at 148.9 mph.

My shifts are .18 also.

Man this car will easily go sub 4 on my lowest setting. My boost gauge read 14.6 psi. I am right around 1150 wheel.

Great time. I assume you have the quick shift option?

I don't know. I just made Kevin a joint access user on my bank account lol.

I will be honest... I was so damn nervous this morning with it being cold. I may have short shifted 3 to 4 and 4 to 5. According to the vbox I shifted into 4th at 148.9 mph.

My shifts are .18 also.

Man this car will easily go sub 4 on my lowest setting. My boost gauge read 14.6 psi. I am right around 1150 wheel.

Very good runs. That hurts the 100-150mph time if you shift before 150mph for sure. Lol

I went through another tank of gas this afternoon... GOTTT DAYUMMM this car is fast lol. When you are driving 1150 doesn't feel that fast but when you reach the top of 4th you have literally put football fields on people behind you.

When you ride in the cars it feels scary. It is fun but scary. I would honestly only let Kevin drive me in a 2R on kill mode. That is the only man I would trust. I only rode in cars with 1400 to 1500 hp yesterday... I think riding in a 2R on full kill you may literally black out from fear or lack of oxygen. Not even kidding.

I don't even know how I will even vbox my other settings. The vbox will fly off the window.

I also ran a dedicated 100 to 150 on my only pump gas map. Started in 4th gear and had to shift into 5th. 3.53 seconds. That is so damn fast for pump guys.... I have another 700 hp.

I also ran a dedicated 100 to 150 on my only pump gas map. Started in 4th gear and had to shift into 5th. 3.53 seconds. That is so damn fast for pump guys.... I have another 700 hp.

So you ran a 3.53 and you still have an aventador worth of HP you havent touched. Oh. My. Gosh.

So you ran a 3.53 and you still have an aventador worth of HP you havent touched. Oh. My. Gosh.

That is exactly what I am saying lol.