*** Congrats to Gabe, KING of NEW YORK! ***

Seems like an emotional wreck who's trying to justify insecurities by blabbing on and on. JMO

EB has a fast car, he needs to accept that he lost this event to UGR and move on. I am sure there are other opportunities to come where him and UGR will meet to battle.

Guy seems legit to me. His one man show handled UG at TI pretty damn good. Kisco and Duhawks have been so far up UG's ass they can't see clearly. lol

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm.. Shep went 8.2 full weight standard 18 DR . No burnout . just pulled up to the line, No cage, no ice in IC. Standard 4.1 build.

he also recorded a 60-130 in 2.9 , quicker than Hoffman's 60-130 on the drag strip.

Well then I would give him the drag strip spot since it was a true street car.

I have a feeling that spot won't last for long though.

The reality is GTR has gone faster in 1/4, Ford GT faster in mile... Im just stating fact as I personally prefer the GTTs.

True. All of the above have their strong points and weak points.

GTR is a much better drag car, hence it has gone faster. The FGT is the better mile car, hence it has gone faster. The TTG is the best roll on car (60-200, for example) which is why it has won most of the roll on events.

Out of the above, I personally would rather be in the TTG given that it's the best at the kind of racing that I like to do. Even if it wasn't, I would still pick a TTG over any of the others mentioned..:)

Guy seems legit to me. His one man show handled UG at TI pretty damn good. Kisco and Duhawks have been so far up UG's ass they can't see clearly. lol

Lol. Can't beat them join them. That's what I did. They win every damn race.

Up UGR's ass because I speak the facts? Whatever makes you feel better, Samuel. :icon_mrgreen:

Up UGR's ass because I speak the facts? Whatever makes you feel better, Samuel. :icon_mrgreen:

IMO the next TI a GTR will win the whole thing. It has only been 8 months since the GTR platform has eclipsed the 186 trap speed and 2.4 60-130 ;-) . UG's rein will soon end. As there will be a new king of the street.

UG lost the 6 speed event , Eddie beat 4 in a row. If it was not for a faulty lifter he could have won the whole damn thing and you know it. In NY he had major traction issues compared to the airport runway in TI.

IMO the next TI a GTR will win the whole thing. It has only been 8 months since the GTR platform has eclipsed the 186 trap speed and 2.4 60-130 ;-) . UG's rein will soon end. As there will be a new king of the street.

UG lost the 6 speed event , Eddie beat 4 in a row. If it was not for a faulty lifter he could have won the whole damn thing and you know it. In NY he had major traction issues compared to the airport runway in TI.

You think UGR has not gotten any better? Just the GTR platform!? Look how long it took the GTRs to track down Ray's record.....

Man. Trust me I get it. Gtrs are fast as shit but my money is on a lambo at TI. Did you see that 1r walk past that fast GTR at this NY event? It went by it like it was parked.

IMO...

I don't really care about your opinion until it happens. :icon_mrgreen:

UG lost the 6 speed event

Because Tag missed a shift. But a loss is a loss. EB won.

Eddie beat 4 in a row.

Good for him. End of the day UGR won that TI event. There are always going to be excuses.

Sam, I am not up UGR's ass any more than you are everyone else's that's not UGR. lol

You think UGR has not gotten any better? Just the GTR platform!?

Man. Trust me I get it. Gtrs are fast as shit but my money is on a lambo at TI. Did you see that 1r walk past that fast GTR at this NY event? It went by it like it was parked.

yea saw it.. big deal.. Awesome's car makes a whopping 1240whp on a dynojet. he traps 166 , hardly what a R1 with R2parts can.

How is 1240 vs 1600 a good comparison? thats like a stage 3 vs a R 1 1/2 slaughter city.

DO i think UG is getting faster ? not really.. the R2 is the elite package for roll racing as of now. Kevin has already said traction is limited with R888's. so they have to limit the boost in 2nd +3rd. In a 7-8 sec race they will not catch some of these GTR's on DR's making 1800whp. That is just my opinion of course.

I think there will be a SPE godzilla package make 1600whp + (cranberry) I heard carter will be there with his 1800whp GTR and I hope Eric brings the beast out. 3 1600whp + GTRs will make this next event epic.

yea saw it.. big deal.. Awesome's car makes a whopping 1240whp on a dynojet. he traps 166 , hardly what a R1 with R2parts can.

How is 1240 vs 1600 a good comparison? thats like a stage 3 vs a R 1 1/2 slaughter city.

DO i think UG is getting faster ? not really.. the R2 is the elite package for roll racing as of now. Kevin has already said traction is limited with R888's. so they have to limit the boost in 2nd +3rd. In a 7-8 sec race they will not catch some of these GTR's on DR's making 1800whp. That is just my opinion of course.

I think there will be a SPE godzilla package make 1600whp + (cranberry) I heard carter will be there with his 1800whp GTR and I hope Eric brings the beast out. 3 1600whp + GTRs will make this next event epic.

Will be fun to watch for all of us. I think these big build GTRs have yet to prove they are reliable though. If they can stay healthy they will put up a fight.

If Kevin shows up with a shop car that has a DR on it though........

Will be fun to watch for all of us.

If Kevin shows up with a shop car that has a DR on it though........

According to Mullet and Kevin DR's dont work well on GTT for some reason...

Yeah I don't know why or anything about it. Wish it would work.

TI will be fun for sure. I just hope everyone shows up.

Maybe if a GTR ever beats them and walks away with the crown at one of these sanctioned roll-on events, they will be more diligent in finding a tire solution. :eusa_dance:

Just messing with you Sam, don't cry. :icon_syda:

TI will be very interesting this year, that's for sure. Looking forward to the results.

Maybe if a GTR ever beats them and walks away with the crown at one of these sanctioned roll-on events, they will be more diligent in finding a tire solution. :eusa_dance:

Just messing with you Sam, don't cry. :icon_syda:

TI will be very interesting this year, that's for sure. Looking forward to the results.

I am all good sugar buns..lol

good luck in TX bud. I should be picking up a GTR in Jan/ Feb. Not sure on the direction i will be going. standard E85 daily or 1200 setup.

I am all good sugar buns..lol

good luck in TX bud. I should be picking up a GTR in Jan/ Feb. Not sure on the direction i will be going. standard E85 daily or 1200 setup.

Thanks brother. Looking forward to seeing your 2nd GTR journey. :icon_thumleft:

f42lvo.gif

I dont really pay attention to these cars much anymore, but a Ford GT just went 280mph in the mile, I think thats 30Mph faster than any GTT? And you said you wanted to extend the length of the race..

that FGT (he is a buddy of mine) did 215 in the 1/2 mile and 217 on a run before that. UGR is at 224.99 so there is no arguing who is faster at the half right now.

Wanna make a bet? $1000 says a GTR does not win KOTS at the next TI.

you are a world class internet bench racer, bravo!

You think the UGR G's aren't getting faster and quicker? lol

f42lvo.gif

that FGT (he is a buddy of mine) did 215 in the 1/2 mile and 217 on a run before that. UGR is at 224.99 so there is no arguing who is faster at the half right now.

Hmm, this is the perfect example of what people say about UGR and their twists and turns. I specificly say the FGT went 280 in the mile, you come back and argue that there is no question the GTT is faster in the half mile than the FGT.. :eusa_wall:

And then you post a video of Eddie losing due to traction, but dismiss the other 6 where he won..

f42lvo.gif

Just spoke to Eric , he said oooMega will be there . IF it is... you are on for the 1000$ (must show up)

so the bet goes a GTR must win the event for me to Win and a UG car must win for you to win.Fair?

Ill send the money with Liguid assets to hold.

Oh I like where this is going :)

What if oooMega brakes or any other GTR when they are there? That counts as them losing right?

Oh I like where this is going :)

What if oooMega brakes or any other GTR when they are there? That counts as them losing right?

yes , no excuses. they break they lose.goes for both sides.

yes , no excuses. they break they lose.goes for both sides.

100% agree. Spinning, missed shift, car breaks or etc... It is a loss.

umm.. Shep went 8.2 full weight standard 18 DR . No burnout . just pulled up to the line, No cage, no ice in IC. Standard 4.1 build.

he also recorded a 60-130 in 2.9 , quicker than Hoffman's 60-130 on the drag strip.

You don't think Hoffman's car went faster than 2.9? I'm not so sure about that statement...

Just spoke to Eric , he said oooMega will be there . IF it is... you are on for the 1000$ (must show up)

so the bet goes a GTR must win the event for me to Win and a UG car must win for you to win.Fair?

Ill send the money with Liguid assets to hold.

Thats one Bello video they wont be showing...

You don't think Hoffman's car went faster than 2.9? I'm not so sure about that statement...

Agreed. For a car to trap 180+ at an 8.3 second ET it likely has to be faster than 3.00 from 60-130 (even though wasnt a dedicated 60-130 run)