*** Congrats to Gabe, KING of NEW YORK! ***

Agreed. For a car to trap 180+ at an 8.3 second ET it likely has to be faster than 3.00 from 60-130 (even though wasnt a dedicated 60-130 run)

The power was way down until it hit 100 mph or so. 60-130 wasn't that good. Again didn't take that car to the track over and over and over, etc. Just a customers car making a few runs. We should really build a drag car. Wish we had the time.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, this is the perfect example of what people say about UGR and their twists and turns. I specificly say the FGT went 280 in the mile, you come back and argue that there is no question the GTT is faster in the half mile than the FGT.. :eusa_wall:

And then you post a video of Eddie losing due to traction, but dismiss the other 6 where he won..

I was replying to gtrvegas with the vid.

Didn't know he raced 6-7 times. Are there vids of that? How many times did he race Gabe, the big hp G?

Dude, I have a FGT and a UGR G. I like both and am not part of one side or a tuner. Don't really know what you are trying to say.

Vegas see the above. This is my point. Everyone is coming after UGR. UGR has never really tried to set a record. I'm sure if someone started beating them they would make a shop car with a purpose in mind. Just like ooomega is for AM S.

Trust me. I love what the Gtrs and everyone else is doing. Makes UGR keep on pushing the envelop :)

Just spoke to Eric , he said oooMega will be there . IF it is... you are on for the 1000$ (must show up)

so the bet goes a GTR must win the event for me to Win and a UG car must win for you to win.Fair?

Ill send the money with Liguid assets to hold.

The bet is $1000 that a GTR wins KOTS at the next TI. Nothing more, nothing less. If no GTR wins KOTS for any reason you lose and I win.

You can keep your $1000, I trust you to pay when no GTR wins KOTS.

The bet is $1000 that a GTR wins KOTS at the next TI. Nothing more, nothing less. If no GTR wins KOTS for any reason you lose and I win.

You can keep your $1000, I trust you to pay when no GTR wins KOTS.

no deal. You are one side of the camp and i am on the other. I say ANY GTR wins i win , any UG car wins you win.

i think that is fair. If Bello wins or a POS etc. its does not count...

IMO the next TI a GTR will win the whole thing.

no deal. You are one side of the camp and i am on the other. I say ANY GTR wins i win , any UG car wins you win.

i think that is fair. If Bello wins or a POS etc. its does not count...

Your words above and they state "IMO the next TI a GTR will win the whole thing".

I guess you aren't confident in that statement enough to put $1000 on it. That's what I'm calling you out on.

Your words above and they state "IMO the next TI a GTR will win the whole thing".

I guess you aren't confident in that statement enough to put $1000 on it. That's what I'm calling you out on.

yea that was my OPINION. You brought up the 1000$ bet. I said lets do a UG (reining champ ) vs the v6 tank.. If you believe UG has the fastest roll on race cars then lets bet on UG vs GTR platform.

yea that was my OPINION. You brought up the 1000$ bet. I said lets do a UG (reining champ ) vs the v6 tank.. If you believe UG has the fastest roll on race cars then lets bet on UG vs GTR platform.

So your opinion or your loyalty to the GTR isn't good enough to bet on, got it. :)

OK, so let's do the bet where I will take a Lambo to win and you take a GTR to win. If neither a Lambo or GTR wins then no bet.

$1000

OK, so let's do the bet where I will take a Lambo to win and you take a GTR to win. If neither a Lambo or GTR wins then no bet.

$1000

Deal!! ooomega must show up. do you have an official list for the event bTW.

internet shake

post-51915-1383247012.jpg

Who's paying me $1000 for listening to this back and forth over who's penis is bigger? S2Ks are the best and we all know it.

internet shake

you better hope oooomega shows. :)

no official list yet. texasspeedsyndicate.com forum is where you need to monitor.

wasn't part of the bet. read above, noob.

I have said it twice , ooomega HAS TO SHOW UP ! that is the only reason i am betting. take it or leave it.

GTR man says it must show, if so that is weak.

why is it weak ? how the hell can i bet if no big players show up ? or at least one ? Most GTRs are 1200-1300whp and have no chance. Its only fair 1 car has to = a R2 in HP.

why is it weak ? how the hell can i bet if no big players show up ? or at least one ? Most GTRs are lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu mu power and have no chance. Its only fair 1 car has to = a R2 in HP.

Its weak. Not sure what else you are trying to say. You worried the car wont make it? Show some faith, bet the man. ;)

T1 will be there and right now, they are the king of the roll on GTR's. Reza's GTR went just as fast as Eddies. 185's in that short 1/4 roll. There will be plenty of big power GTR's.

So your opinion or your loyalty to the GTR isn't good enough to bet on, got it. :)

$1000

internet shake

I have said it twice , ooomega HAS TO SHOW UP ! that is the only reason i am betting. take it or leave it.

you are a idiot and changing my bet.

I'm not betting shit with you as all I can see is you backing out of the bet for some fcuking reason. Stop wasting our time.

you are a idiot and changing my bet.

I'm not betting shit with you as all I can see is you backing out of the bet for some fcuking reason. Stop wasting our time.

go back and read my comment douce bag.

bottom line is this. ooomega (the top dog in the GTR world right now) or any GTR vs. UG's top dogs for 1000$ . you dont like it fcuk off.

it was about the GTRs vs UG. The one car i have faith is in the ooomega

Just spoke to Eric , he said oooMega will be there . IF it is... you are on for the 1000$ (must show up)

so the bet goes a GTR must win the event for me to Win and a UG car must win for you to win.Fair?

internet shake

Holy shit! Bellos Porsche is insane.