Team Salamone's Aventador up for sale

Robster Craws

I also agree that bryan is a big part of the personality of the car but im sure there is someone out there who will like to jump right into an ironman suit!!!

Well said.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, my statements have nothing to do with its owners. I have nothing against them, love what they do, and how they enjoy life. This is about a forum discussion with our members, where we look out for one another. I don't think the car is worth anywhere near the asking price. I dont think any of the mods add value, and I don't think who owned it, pics etc add any value. That being said, outside of this forum I hope they get every penny. Hopefully someone on Ferrarichat pays full price.

:iamwithstupid:

This car in a sea of Aventadors; Bugattis and next to a Pagani in pebble beach stood out. I had people stand on Bijons bugatti in hollywood blvd to take pics of this car.

Wait, what?

Did you just say that someone stood ON bijan's veyron to take a picture of your car?

Gotta be kidding me.

Wait, what?

Did you just say that someone stood ON bijan's veyron to take a picture of your car?

Gotta be kidding me.

I've seen people sit on the fenders to take pics, so its not out of the question.

I've seen people sit on the fenders to take pics, so its not out of the question.

I've had people GET IN my cars, so, yea, nothing is too crazy to be true

I've had people GET IN my cars, so, yea, nothing is too crazy to be true

I once was drunk and walked into the wrong apartment. Awkward.

I did meet a girl and get a number and a beer though. College was so awesome.

Sorry, Im just having trouble processing someone standing ON a veyron and not getting chewed up by everyone in sight.

Last year or the year before some crazy homeless guy threw a brick through the window just because.

Bryan made the car a legend......

He deserves all the credit he gets and I wish him the best of luck with the sale and especially his new roadster.

Can't wait to see that one....

Brian you always made me laugh, absolutely awesome!

GLWS, I am 100% sure you don't really care what the car brings and you've already moved on, I can't wait to see what you are doing next. Good to see you are enjoying life and loving every minute of it, that's a great achievement in itself!

I've seen a number of comments in this thread that Arancio Argos is considered to be "not a desired color." I would have figured that the new pearl orange color would be considered desirable (as it is on other Lambos). What colors would be considered more desirable for an Aventador?

I've seen a number of comments in this thread that Arancio Argos is considered to be "not a desired color." I would have figured that the new pearl orange color would be considered desirable (as it is on other Lambos). What colors would be considered more desirable for an Aventador?

White :icon_mrgreen:

White :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid:

no offence to owners out there (we all have different preferences) but out of all the colors Argos would be the last I'd chose.

I can't think of any car, where a redish orange was desirable. Most prefer distinctly one or the other.

Balloon White, Monterey Blue, Rosso Mars, and Verde Ithaca are my favorite colors on the Aventador in no special order.

Argos was the launch color so there are a lot of them. My car is Argos, although it will never see its natural color again. We are completing the wrap in a few weeks (including the door jambs).

Argos not my favorite color either. In certain lighting it looks unreal and as good as the colors I listed above, but in some lighting it does not look nearly as good.

Like my car, I doubt the Team Salamone Aventador will ever be Argos again. As a secondary color to the chrome, I LOVE IT! I am telling all of you, the new owner will want that car as is. He/She may take the stickers off, but the chrome will stay. I had all the plastic in my Aventador changed to carbon fiber or painted piano black. I do not like shiny things, but even I think the chrome Team Salamone Aventador is epic.

Balloon White, Monterey Blue, Rosso Mars, and Verde Ithaca are my favorite colors on the Aventador in no special order.

Argos was the launch color so there are a lot of them. My car is Argos, although it will never see its natural color again. We are completing the wrap in a few weeks (including the door jambs).

Argos not my favorite color either. In certain lighting it looks unreal and as good as the colors I listed above, but in some lighting it does not look nearly as good.

Like my car, I doubt the Team Salamone Aventador will ever be Argos again. As a secondary color to the chrome, I LOVE IT! I am telling all of you, the new owner will want that car as is. He/She may take the stickers off, but the chrome will stay. I had all the plastic in my Aventador changed to carbon fiber or painted piano black. I do not like shiny things, but even I think the chrome Team Salamone Aventador is epic.

whats proprietary about the wrap on the car? why not buy an aventador in a color which has a better resale value (like bianco isis) with 5k miles for a lower price, wrap it in a similar chrome wrap and have a better car?

salamones car has 1 destiny and thats to be used as a rental, im sure gotham is interest in this car, but not for the price its currently listed at.

whats proprietary about the wrap on the car? why not buy an aventador in a color which has a better resale value (like bianco isis) with 5k miles for a lower price, wrap it in a similar chrome wrap and have a better car?

salamones car has 1 destiny and thats to be used as a rental, im sure gotham is interest in this car, but not for the price its currently listed at.

The orange as the secondary color is great with the chrome. Better than any other color would be, especially white.

Also, if it's a copy it's not the real thing. A few people have ripped off Bryan's car. None of them look as good and everyone knows it's a rip off of the original Team Salamone 1-of-a-kind custom wrap. People call them a rip off. If someone buys this car they have the real thing. They will be getting the coolest looking Aventador if they're into the car being as loud as possible.

As I've said before, personally I am not a fan of shiny things / chrome. If I was, this is the coolest looking car on the planet. Bar none. And I would never rip off another person's custom design. If I wanted the loud and proud, extremely well done chrome wrap, I would have to buy that car.

I think it is a cool car with an interesting back story. Worth a premium to me....nah. Worth a premium to someone who wants to wrap their car the same way...sure.

I think we should start a pool for what its sells at. I've got it going for 357k.

I have inbound a 2K mile Yellow 2012, full warranty..great car, fully serviced and ready to go...will see it gone at $389K

Let's be honest here, the car is strange looking, the owner is very eccentric, flamboyant and has a very unique style, the car was designed to suit his personality, chrome is so 2010, the car traveled and was pictured all over the world, different locations, transported by different companies, loaded, unloaded, handled, etc. now all that's good and there are no issue with it Brian enjoyed it and he's an absolutely awesome guy but the average buyer will stay away from it because of all of the things I've said, the average buyer will not be attracted by its notoriety, they shop for a clean car, no history, low miles, in the color they like and at that level if you have to pay $20k to $30k more to get it people will pay it, same goes the other way a $20k swing the other way won't convince many to buy a less desirable car with history.

As a rule of thumb in business if you alienate the average buyer you've considerably diminished your target market therefore IMO this car will not appeal to 90% or more of the buyers in that bracket who are shopping for the exact specs, same mileage, year, condition, price.

This car appeals to a similar flamboyant individual and they are very far and few between, the risk you are running targeting that small section of the market is those unique, eccentric individuals have their own style which they would like to express rather than being seen as copying somebody else's so you've lost a bit more of the market share, now you appeal to bargain hunters, people who can't really afford it but they will try low balling you, people who want to use it for different purposes such as rental/marketing etc. you will not get retail out of them, not in a million years.

Having said that stranger things have happened, the car could be sold at ask but the chances are very slim, IMO this car will sell for at least 15 to 20% less than a similar car on the market, not being familiar with the prices there I can't put an exact number on it.

Let's be honest here, the car is strange looking, the owner is very eccentric, flamboyant and has a very unique style, the car was designed to suit his personality, chrome is so 2010, the car traveled and was pictured all over the world, different locations, transported by different companies, loaded, unloaded, handled, etc. now all that's good and there are no issue with it Brian enjoyed it and he's an absolutely awesome guy but the average buyer will stay away from it because of all of the things I've said, the average buyer will not be attracted by its notoriety, they shop for a clean car, no history, low miles, in the color they like and at that level if you have to pay $20k to $30k more to get it people will pay it, same goes the other way a $20k swing the other way won't convince many to buy a less desirable car with history.

As a rule of thumb in business if you alienate the average buyer you've considerably diminished your target market therefore IMO this car will not appeal to 90% or more of the buyers in that bracket who are shopping for the exact specs, same mileage, year, condition, price.

This car appeals to a similar flamboyant individual and they are very far and few between, the risk you are running targeting that small section of the market is those unique, eccentric individuals have their own style which they would like to express rather than being seen as copying somebody else's so you've lost a bit more of the market share, now you appeal to bargain hunters, people who can't really afford it but they will try low balling you, people who want to use it for different purposes such as rental/marketing etc. you will not get retail out of them, not in a million years.

Having said that stranger things have happened, the car could be sold at ask but the chances are very slim, IMO this car will sell for at least 15 to 20% less than a similar car on the market, not being familiar with the prices there I can't put an exact number in it.

Bingo.jpg