Team Salamone's Aventador up for sale

Robster Craws

Sorry guys, when I said I was guessing the price was a misprint, I actually meant I knew it was a misprint. I like how several people jumped in to say that it made sense, lol, car is still worth over 300k even with 22k miles.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a $360 car max. Cnc motors has the identical car with 7k at $385 for a couple months with no traction.

I am sure that Team Salamone is still in the game, maybe just taking a breathe after a busy year and getting ready for his roadster delivery! I think he still has his Gallardo as well?

Sorry guys, when I said I was guessing the price was a misprint, I actually meant I knew it was a misprint. I like how several people jumped in to say that it made sense, lol, car is still worth over 300k even with 22k miles.

☝️👍

This is a $360 car max. Cnc motors has the identical car with 7k at $385 for a couple months with no traction.

Its not identical. This one comes in chrome!

I am sure that Team Salamone is still in the game, maybe just taking a breathe after a busy year and getting ready for his roadster delivery! I think he still has his Gallardo as well?

I hear his epic new roadster will arrive soon. This year will be bigger than the last for Team Salamone. :icon_thumleft:

He actually hinted at a recent event that his time with this car was coming to an end. I just hope the car's next owner enjoys it and drives it as much as Salamone did!

On another note, I guess it's for sale as is with the wrap?

No way I pay I 360K for that car with 22k Miles, and its undoubtedly sub par condition. One with less than half the miles, in a more desirable color combo in great shape sold for 375K.

No way I pay I 360K for that car with 22k Miles, and its undoubtedly sub par condition. One with less than half the miles, in a more desirable color combo in great shape sold for 375K.

I said max retail, not you. You would do $320 final offer. :icon_mrgreen:

1/4 of those miles are probably during my events and other than revving the car for the crowd's amusement Bryan always took very good care of the car. He's not a fast driver, so those aren't hard miles. The car had wraps from the very beginning which means paint is in great condition.

It's a good buy for somebody who wants an Aventador and plans to continue to put miles on it.

I agree, it won't be on the market for too long.

I like how several people jumped in to say that it made sense, lol, car is still worth over 300k even with 22k miles.

Lets revisit once its sold. I'm with Allan, no way the brings that kind of money.

There was a thread awhile back where folks were arguing over future prices. I was offered a matte white Lp700-4 with 4k miles a couple weeks ago for 380k (advertised price was higher). I passed since I'm still not ready to give up my UGR GTT (I know its old, but the pleasure of 1000-1500whp and manual trans still reigns). That car sold since, but good low-mile cars under $400k are out there now. You just need to haggle a bit in some cases.

This car may seem overpriced with 22k miles @ $389k, but I'll bet its not a firm price either.

I guess we need to hear from Interstate Motorsport. If this isn't a typo, I'll eat crow.

If it is, ditto

:icon_pidu:

:icon_thumleft:

EatingCrow1.jpg

I look at it this was .. u buy the highest mileage Aventador today, what happens to the value a year from now when you have a 30k mile Aventador that's out of warranty? Also I do not think that wrap is a plus and in its original color I don't think its one of the most desirable.

I look at it this was .. u buy the highest mileage Aventador today, what happens to the value a year from now when you have a 30k mile Aventador that's out of warranty? Also I do not think that wrap is a plus and in its original color I don't think its one of the most desirable.

:iamwithstupid:

I agree on the wrap. It's not a plus as it is hideous and highly personalized to the PO.

However, the stigma of high miles is already on the car. People aren't going to care if you have 22k or 30k. You'd likely take less of a hit with this car vs buying a car with 4k and selling it with 12k miles. Either way is a win since you'd be putting 8k miles on an Aventador. :D

This price talk reminds me of when many people was saying the early Murci were worth more than it really was. Example like Dwiggs old Murci it sat on the lot forever, and I know a few more that never sold because of their high pricing.

All this low ball price talk doesn't change the fact that the car will still bring over 300k, and that the 289k initial price was a misprint. 389k is obviously too high, but dealers always list their used cars too high so they can look like they are negotiating. I dont think the wrap adds any value, but at least it protected the car. I think the car will bring 320-340k.

All this low ball price talk doesn't change the fact that the car will still bring over 300k, and that the 289k initial price was a misprint. 389k is obviously too high, but dealers always list their used cars too high so they can look like they are negotiating. I dont think the wrap adds any value, but at least it protected the car. I think the car will bring 320-340k.

I think it'll bring more than $300 no doubt. I think $320 is wholesale and $360 high retail.