Movember

Pumcy

So it's the 1st of November so today i shaved my beard off and am growing my annual moustache. I've been doing this for 4 years now in honor of my friend Sheldon who passed away 4 years ago in September.

Is anyone else participating? I don't want to solicit the forum for money, I'm just interested in seeing who's growin' a Mo'

What I grow in a week, others grow in a month.

I wont shave this coming week but odds are the crack itch will come on and ill shave the following. Ive never made it a full month

I wont shave this coming week but odds are the crack itch will come on and ill shave the following. Ive never made it a full month

I share your same predicament.

You have a 5 o'clock shadow by 8:30 am.

Plus you wont be able to get through airport TSA

Ive tried, but have only made it two weeks. The itch is horrible, and I cant grow much anyway. My dad had a full beard for 30+years, Ive never seen him without one until a few years ago when he shaved it all off. I dont know how he did it.

I share your same predicament.

Its horrible, what did you do in your past life to deserve this?

:crybaby2: Thanks Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) jam!

Plus you wont be able to get through airport TSA

I need to! I hate shaving too

Same here on that one!

You were horrible in your past life as well. Welcome to the club

Ive tried, but have only made it two weeks. The itch is horrible, and I cant grow much anyway. My dad had a full beard for 30+years, Ive never seen him without one until a few years ago when he shaved it all off. I dont know how he did it.

The itch is the worst part. I don't know what the crack itch is, but my guess is it feels very close to what we experience

Its not that bad after a couple weeks.

Although i've had a gotee or other beard for 12 years now, so i find shaving clean to be very strange.

He doesn't get a 5 o'clock shadow, he shaves and then has a full Jihady beard by 8:30

No to just the mustache. I finally can grow a decent one when paired with my beard but by itself it looks straight rapey.

Sorry for the loss of your friend! We help enough hotties and dog salons win contests....feel free to post up about your buddy and how we can help if we are so inclined.

No to just the mustache. I finally can grow a decent one when paired with my beard but by itself it looks straight rapey.

Sorry for the loss of your friend! We help enough hotties and dog salons win contests....feel free to post up about your buddy and how we can help if we are so inclined.

In that case, if you would like to donate, first of all THANK YOU!

here's the link to my mospace page. http://ca.movember.com/mospace/1258362

Sheldon passed away in September of 09. He had an extremely rare form of Cancer. So rare in fact, he was the 3rd recorded case of it.

It was so aggressive that they didn't know what to do. He was checked into the hospital in June, and he imediately had emergency surgery to remove his stomach. They thought he had stomach cancer at the time. When the opened him up they found tumors everywhere.

He never got the chance to leave the hospital after that. He spend the last few months of his life at the hospital in palative care. He was 25.

He had been my best friend since childhood. Our parents new each other somewhat when we were born so we were introduce as playdate friends around 2 or 3. We spent all of school up until graduation being very close friends and remained close up until he passed.

Since there's no research being done for the cancer that killed him, I've decided to focus my attention on one that kills millions. Prostate cancer is a terrible disease, and I don't want to lose anyone else to Cancer of any kind, so I have jumped in to Movember full force.

At my previous job i was the captain of our Movember team and raised 8000 and 15000 the last 2 years. I'm not in a group this year, so I'm not shooting for anything like that, but everything helps.

The Middle East is strong with this one. :ph34r:

Is it just a mustache?

Im no expert but I believe its supposed to be only a mustache.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movember

http://us.movember.com/

Im too shy to try and raise any funds but Im taking advantage of this to see how I look with the Hulk Hogan stache or as they call it the trucker.

Im no expert but I believe its supposed to be only a mustache.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movember

http://us.movember.com/

Im too shy to try and raise any funds but Im taking advantage of this to see how I look with the Hulk Hogan stache or as they call it the trucker.

I think you can do either. Last year I did a beard then Nov 1 i made it into an awesome fumanchu then a rapestache and finally got rid of the caterpillar.