Veneno Roadster Worldwide Preview

Vahid

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hero Vahid! Keep it up buddy! Was that your STS out front?

Thanks! Yes that was my STS.

Me LIKE!! No Winklemann?

Nope, he will however join us for the 50th Anniversary trip here in Dubai. I'm genuinely excited to see what he will wear on each of the three days!

haha yes, you were indeed! think you missed half the show with your face dug into your iPhone :eusa_naughty:

tks for the pics bro

Let the record state that on the night of December 1st, 2013, I, Vahid, ditched a very descent Australian first class flight stewardess and took LambooNutter with me instead. I drove him there, watched him wine and dine and drove him right back to his house.

To be fair, watching him get of the Veneno made the whole thing absolutely worth it! I'd rather have a car guy with me for these kinda events instead of a Australian girl saying "Babe" 12 times a minute :D

Anyway, you guys are all very welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed them!

Thank you very much for your big effort and so many fantastic pictures of that incredible event. I never saw the interiors and the flight deck of our aircaft carrier Cavour, callsign 550: thank you very much! I just saw it from the outside some years ago when it was under construction at Fincantieri shipyard in Muggiano, La Spezia.

Spectacular event, thank you very much for sharing!

ciao!

Gayest thread ever!! Why you may ask? Because this happens a few weeks after I was there :crybaby2:

:D

Thanks Babe for posting all the great pics...... There, does that help?

It does babe. I have this obsession with Australian girls, I guess it's because my fav girl was always Miranda Kerr. I've been with a few Aussie girls and one thing they all had in common was the constant babe thing...on a loop :D

This was the last one...

image.jpg

It does babe. I have this obsession with Australian girls, I guess it's because my fav girl was always Miranda Kerr. I've been with a few Aussie girls and one thing they all had in common was the constant babe thing...on a loop :D

This was the last one...

post-23865-1386006758.jpg

And you dumped her why????

And you dumped her why????

She surpassed her daily babe allowance :D Kidding, no relationship to begin with.

Nothing beats Persian girls, they are the Kreissieg of all girls!

This was the last one...

image.jpg

They do that! I forgot.

The worst is Northern Irish ladies, they say Babe more plus they say something else, something that kills you a little inside everytime.

"That'ill do". For everything. They cannot say yes.

"Do you want me to cook tonight?"

"Did you want me to get that from the car?"

"How was that for you?"

Holy shit that's amazing. The Veneno has really grown on me, and it just looks outrageously awesome in red. That rear end is criminally over-the-top insane and fantastic.

I'd take this over any of the new hypercars. But the asking price is also holy-shit-insane.

This sucks. After working hard for so many years to finally reach the dream of buying a Lambo, and just as I was getting satisfied, they have to release this which means I have to start working hard again :eusa_wall:

Great work Vahid! Thanks for sharing :icon_thumleft:

Seems like an amazing event. How the hell did they manage to arrange the aircraft carrier? Was it there just for the event?

Great work Vahid! Thanks for sharing :icon_thumleft:

Seems like an amazing event. How the hell did they manage to arrange the aircraft carrier? Was it there just for the event?

Well the carrier is doing a tour around many different countries and they are trying to achieve many objectives, one of those objectives was to promote Italian design and products.