Our New Road and Race Car

jota

The teaser tells me very little lol. Spill the beans

:iamwithstupid:

will it be a one-off or a mini series?

Very curious to see what you guys are coming up with.

Great! will it be a production car you will sell?

ciao

It may turn into a production car under a major manufacturer but so far it will be a one of one.

It will be smaller, lighter simpler, and use a TTV6 that we will develop. It will race in the top class at the Ring and be very competitive.

Our goals are 30 seconds a lap faster than our 2012 car, about an 8 minute NS+GP lap and a 6:30 NS lap.

Total CF chassis including subframes, CF body.

Styling LMP1 as a GT car able to fit two.

One car convertible from road to race and back as desired.

You're all seriously invited to the 24 at The Ring in 2015 and if you show up let us know as we'd Love to meet you guys and give you a close look. Same applies to Geneva in 2015.

Best!

It may turn into a production car under a major manufacturer but so far it will be a one of one.

It will be smaller, lighter simpler, and use a TTV6 that we will develop. It will race in the top class at the Ring and be very competitive.

Our goals are 30 seconds a lap faster than our 2012 car, about an 8 minute NS+GP lap and a 6:30 NS lap.

Total CF chassis including subframes, CF body.

Styling LMP1 as a GT car able to fit two.

One car convertible from road to race and back as desired.

You're all seriously invited to the 24 at The Ring in 2015 and if you show up let us know as we'd Love to meet you guys and give you a close look. Same applies to Geneva in 2015.

Best!

Thanks, Jota: i'm sure it will be good looking as the other two specials and even faster. Hope to see in person the new racing beast.

ciao

Will it be fully road legal though???

Yes. It may also become a small series under a major manufacturer. If it remains a one of one we will meet NYS "Home Built" standards.

Want me to move it ?

Hi

No this is fine as it's near my other threads just wanted people to know no Ferrari content in this one.

Best