2 Losers and 2 Bugattis

VBUGKING

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BugPower!

So like with any exotic car, you always hear overwhelming rumors that maintenance and upkeep are insanely expensive. I know when I was younger and looking to buy my first Viper I was so afraid of how expensive they could potentially be all to find out they were not expensive at all. Same goes for my Gallardo or even Diablo when I had it. When I first considered buying a Lambo, I was nervous about the cost of ownership. Now that I have it, it's been totally affordable.

With all that said, do the rumors and things you hear about Bugatti ownership hold any truth? Or are the cars a little more reasonable than what us "outsiders" would expect. I realize you've only owned your Bugatti for a short time, but I as well as others would love to know the true real life costs and experience! Would love to own one some day, but the annual 6-figure cost of maintenance I "hear" about has me less motivated to buy...

So like with any exotic car, you always hear overwhelming rumors that maintenance and upkeep are insanely expensive. I know when I was younger and looking to buy my first Viper I was so afraid of how expensive they could potentially be all to find out they were not expensive at all. Same goes for my Gallardo or even Diablo when I had it. When I first considered buying a Lambo, I was nervous about the cost of ownership. Now that I have it, it's been totally affordable.

With all that said, do the rumors and things you hear about Bugatti ownership hold any truth? Or are the cars a little more reasonable than what us "outsiders" would expect. I realize you've only owned your Bugatti for a short time, but I as well as others would love to know the true real life costs and experience! Would love to own one some day, but the annual 6-figure cost of maintenance I "hear" about has me less motivated to buy...

Yearly maintenance is a lot, and tires are very expensive, but dont need to be changed all that often. The last service was $25kish, it all depends on what the car needs. My car is still under factory warranty until next august, and I have the ability to pay to extend it through Bugatti for a couple more years. My understanding is that these cars are pretty much bullet proof, so I feel pretty confident in their longevity.

I love that Vitesse so much. Especially in that color combination. Damn.

Is this the press car or is that specific car actually for sale?

What are they asking these days? Thought I heard something like $2.3M?

Its a press car, and a new Vitesse optioned like that press car would be around 2.6ish.

Must have been quite an experience. Imagine seeing a Bugatti with another following right after it! Thanks for sharing the pics!

It was pretty badass. When Aaron got back from driving the Vitesse, we immediately took his Veyron out so he could see the difference back to back. We were running 100mph or so down the Interstate and I looked over and saw Kris coming down the ramp, hammering it, going the opposite direction. Looked awesome!

Kris, great meeting you in person finally. I enjoyed hanging out all day (literally). Looking forward to doing it again soon. The girls can go shopping and we can go on our drive. :icon_thumleft: You guys should come down for New Years... Aaron and I are ready to bring in 2014 Lambo style... Or Bugatti style in this case. :icon_mrgreen:

Yearly maintenance is a lot, and tires are very expensive, but dont need to be changed all that often. The last service was $25kish, it all depends on what the car needs. My car is still under factory warranty until next august, and I have the ability to pay to extend it through Bugatti for a couple more years. My understanding is that these cars are pretty much bullet proof, so I feel pretty confident in their longevity.

So what does $25k service include? Do they literally recommend you to replace the wheels every other tire change?

So what does $25k service include? Do they literally recommend you to replace the wheels every other tire change?

I dont know exactly what it includes, but the amount of work involved is extensive. This is a car built to airplane specifications, so the service is indicative of that. I dont know for sure about the wheels/tires, Baky probably knows.

After seeing the pics of Aaron's house in the background im pretty sure it's visible on google earth, without zooming

That's incorrect, sir. One must zoom out to see the earth behind the house.

I knew some of our members were hurting in the finances department, but this is bad. I think you guys should start pan handling for some extra coin.

We could start up a collection.

It was pretty badass. When Aaron got back from driving the Vitesse, we immediately took his Veyron out so he could see the difference back to back. We were running 100mph or so down the Interstate and I looked over and saw Kris coming down the ramp, hammering it, going the opposite direction. Looked awesome!

Kris, great meeting you in person finally. I enjoyed hanging out all day (literally). Looking forward to doing it again soon. The girls can go shopping and we can go on our drive. :icon_thumleft: You guys should come down for New Years... Aaron and I are ready to bring in 2014 Lambo style... Or Bugatti style in this case. :icon_mrgreen:

Shea - It was great to finally meet you and your bride-to-be in person! I look forward to getting together again soon!! Unfortunately, we won't be able to make New Years Eve. My wife has something planned already. Although, there maybe some fun drives happening in FL in January. ;)

Shea - It was great to finally meet you and your bride-to-be in person! I look forward to getting together again soon!! Unfortunately, we won't be able to make New Years Eve. My wife has something planned already. Although, there maybe some fun drives happening in FL in January. ;)

keep me posted on the SOFL drives! you know im in....

I knew some of our members were hurting in the finances department, but this is bad. I think you guys should start pan handling for some extra coin.

We could start up a collection.

Would you two like to make the first donation? :icon_mrgreen:

This thread has made me really change my goals........

I've never wanted to be a loser so bad in my life!!!!!! If that's what it's all about, I'M IN!!!!

Thank you for posting this.......very inspirational!!!!!

keep me posted on the SOFL drives! you know im in....

Absolutely! I am buying a new place in the Miami area. I'll be there more often. :icon_thumleft:

Well next time you need to drive that beast. The APR tune makes that luxury sled mind-bendingly fast. You also need to go out with me in the 458 and maybe I can sway your opinion on what is or is not lacking :)

It was great to see you too. I know you had a lot going on that day and I am glad you made it for dinner. I look forward to getting together again soon! Hopefully next time my wife can join in the fun.

P.S. That S8 of yours is FAST! :shock: :icon_thumleft:

Well next time you need to drive that beast. The APR tune makes that luxury sled mind-bendingly fast. You also need to go out with me in the 458 and maybe I can sway your opinion on what is or is not lacking :)

If you are that concerned with mind bending speed, you should have got your ass over to my house for the Bugatti love fest. You do know that your schedule is dictated by you right? I dont want to hear any excuses! And we will see how long that 458 lasts after you get your Huracan :P

If you are that concerned with mind bending speed, you should have got your ass over to my house for the Bugatti love fest. You do know that your schedule is dictated by you right? I dont want to hear any excuses! And we will see how long that 458 lasts after you get your Huracan :P

Haha!!! Yes!!!!!!

I am talking about 5 seater mind-bending. You of all people know the differences.

Ok, agreed it s almost certain that I will love the Huracan driving experience as much as it blows me away visually/stylistically. But until then, let me just leave this here…

Haha!!! Yes!!!!!!

IMG_3288.JPG

:iamwithstupid: :icon_mrgreen: