2 Losers and 2 Bugattis

VBUGKING

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA!! Great times! Thanks to Aaron and his lovely wife for having me over their amazing home (I could literally start a thread about the most beautiful house I've ever seen)!

Much thanks to Bugatti STL / STL MOTORSPORTS for arranging what ended up being a life changing experience.

The Bugatti Veyron isn't all that its made out to be... it's a hell of a lot more than that. I still live and die by the wedge shaped sword, but these Bugs are serious. You can feel every cent / quid / yuan / euro that it costs at any speeds. It feels just as special at 10mph stuck behind a student driver on a beautiful B road (true story) as it does @ 150+ on the highway. Amazing car.

With all these new hyper cars its easy to overlook the one that made them all possible. The Quad Turbo, W16 Monster is something to experience and I doubt it would ever get old. In fact, I wouldn't crown any new 'king of the hyper cars' just yet. Don't be fooled by youth. The P1, LaF, and 918 will have a very hard time ousting the Veyron. I don't think all the D batteries in the world can replace that displacement. W16. 4 Turbos. Game, Set, Match.

HAHA!! Great times! Thanks to Aaron and his lovely wife for having me over their amazing home (I could literally start a thread about the most beautiful house I've ever seen)!

Much thanks to Bugatti STL / STL MOTORSPORTS for arranging what ended up being a life changing experience.

The Bugatti Veyron isn't all that its made out to be... it's a hell of a lot more than that. I still live and die by the wedge shaped sword, but these Bugs are serious. You can feel every cent / quid / yuan / euro that it costs at any speeds. It feels just as special at 10mph stuck behind a student driver on a beautiful B road (true story) as it does @ 150+ on the highway. Amazing car.

With all these new hyper cars its easy to overlook the one that made them all possible. The Quad Turbo, W16 Monster is something to experience and I doubt it would ever get old. In fact, I wouldn't crown any new 'king of the hyper cars' just yet. Don't be fooled by youth. The P1, LaF, and 918 will have a very hard time ousting the Veyron. I don't think all the D batteries in the world can replace that displacement. W16. 4 Turbos. Game, Set, Match.

Thanks for coming out Kris, it's always amazing to just hang out. :icon_pidu: Add 2 Bugattis into the mix and it was insane! I am so glad you loved the car, it really is the shit lol.

I appreciate Graham and Bugatti STL for arranging the Vitesse to come out to my house, it was an epic experience to say the least. I have to say, I was blown away by the Vitesse, loved it in person, and so did my wife. The sound with the top off at full throttle was crazy, turbos and air whoosing around you. I could hear the exhaust note amidst all the other sounds, and it was phenomenal. The power delivery is different on the Vitesse (larger turbos), so it was hard to notice the added power until you got up to higher speeds, but holy f'ing shit is it fast. I really loved the exposed blue carbon, and the interior stitching. What I love about the Bugattis is they are fun to drive fast and fun to drive slow, its always an event to drive, and you feel like you are king of the world.

Bad ass! Nothing like having your V for a couple months and having the dealer graciously let you borrow one with a couple hundred extra hp and a 100k ft of headroom.

Well played dealer, well played. :icon_mrgreen:

One of these days you guys will quit messing around and go enjoy life a little, geese. :lol2:

Great pics! Wish I could have made it, but it was fun to hang with you guys for dinner.

Kris - it was great to see you. Hopefully next time we can plan a drive.

Thanks for coming out Kris, it's always amazing to just hang out. :icon_pidu: Add 2 Bugattis into the mix and it was insane! I am so glad you loved the car, it really is the shit lol.

I appreciate Graham and Bugatti STL for arranging the Vitesse to come out to my house, it was an epic experience to say the least. I have to say, I was blown away by the Vitesse, loved it in person, and so did my wife. The sound with the top off at full throttle was crazy, turbos and air whoosing around you. I could hear the exhaust note amidst all the other sounds, and it was phenomenal. The power delivery is different on the Vitesse (larger turbos), so it was hard to notice the added power until you got up to higher speeds, but holy f'ing shit is it fast. I really loved the exposed blue carbon, and the interior stitching. What I love about the Bugattis is they are fun to drive fast and fun to drive slow, its always an event to drive, and you feel like you are king of the world.

:icon_thumleft: You guys sound converted for life. LOL