SV vs Aventador...

FikseSTS

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahaha! 2 points to Chad!

Snooze you lose Allan!

hahaha.. i'll take them points and bank them for later!

Well.....I went ahead and bought the Black SV out of Las Vegas..

I think I will do the wheels GOLD and a small Gold SV sticker..will go through it with a fine tooth comb.....I think at $300K it was a bargin...

Should have a total of 4 SV cars here in stock by end of the month.. that's JUST a little more then 10% of ALL the SV cars built for the USA here in my shop!!

I guess I am a GREEDY MOFO LOL

Black / gold ; that is going to look awesome !! i'm glad a proper Lambo-fan like yourself has bought it.

I think it is all going to be sorted out rather easily. If anyone can do it, Roy can..

Good luck with the car and hail to the King of the SV!!!!

I think it is all going to be sorted out rather easily. If anyone can do it, Roy can..

Good luck with the car and hail to the King of the SV!!!!

:iamwithstupid:

:eusa_clap: :king: :eusa_clap:

I think an LP700 Roadster and even a Lp700 coupè will loose less value than a 670 SV in a year.

If you like the 670 it's ok, but if you just think to resale value, better take a LP700, but it's just an opinion.

ciao

I think an LP700 Roadster and even a Lp700 coupè will loose less value than a 670 SV in a year.

If you like the 670 it's ok, but if you just think to resale value, better take a LP700, but it's just an opinion.

ciao

:rolleyes: :jackoff: :eusa_naughty: :eusa_wall: :eusa_think:

LP670 for sale

295 k euro today: let's see in one year

LP700 for sale

300 k euro today: let's see in one year

let's check prices of same mileage car in a year :)

ciao

It is actually amazing the SV is still close to the value of the LP700 right now isn't it? I think you are going to be shocked on this one. Aventador is going to drop, SV... we will have to wait and see I guess. Hasn't dropped much in the last year.

LP670 for sale

295 k euro today: let's see in one year

LP700 for sale

300 k euro today: let's see in one year

let's check prices of same mileage car in a year :)

ciao

The SV will always hold its value better than an Aventador.. Its simple logic.. Can find a used Aventador anywhere and they are continuing to be produced.

The SV will always hold its value better than an Aventador.. Its simple logic.. Can find a used Aventador anywhere and they are continuing to be produced.

:iamwithstupid:

Supply and demand. Roy is getting close to single-handedly controlling the SV market in the USA. There are only 3x in the USA. I will never sell mine and I think it's pretty safe to say that my son won't either when I am no longer around. As more of them find their way to owners like myself the demand will only go up as the supply dwindles down. I have considered buying a second SV (if I could find one - Dammit Roy! :icon_mrgreen: )

ciao

That will be in-correct...just look at the numbers today.

2010 a NEW SV stickered (they were all about the same-few options) for $485K and now almost 4 years later they are still at $350K average for a decent one..

2012 LP 700 was sticker selling at close to 450 and NOW you can pick up a decent one for $375 and less...daily and its only 2 years old

so based on age and first selling numbers..the SV is holding stronger then the mass produced LP700 and there is no reason to think the SV will do anything but hold and go up...they will never be a $200K car...to special for that. I really think any decent SV, in the USA will be will over 400K in the near future..that's IF YOU can find one for sale.

Albert, how do you say crack cocaine in Italian?

^^^^^^LOL! I'm curious too!!!

And I'm with RB--mine won't be for sale for a long time I would hope!

Considering a yellow SV, at ~$350k today for either, after one year, which do you think is worth more?? is the SV even worth $350k?

Albert, how do you say crack cocaine in Italian?

^^^^^^LOL! I'm curious too!!!

And I'm with RB--mine won't be for sale for a long time I would hope!

the original question was: AFTER ONE YEAR, which car will have higher value? o used LP700 or a used LP670?

We are not talking in ten years, just ONE year and used cars with the same price today.

Well, i think a 2011 LP700 (average selling price 400 k euro) already depreciated to 300 k euro so you will sell it next year at 300 k euro. This is my opinion.

I also think a 300 k euro 2009 LP670 next year will worth a bit less, (280 k euro?) so IN A YEAR the winner investment will be the LP700.

I agree, of course, that in FIVE years the LP670 will be a better investment as the LP700 will be no more on high demand like this year and next year too so LP700 prices will fall.

Hope i explained what my opinion is. Of course if you buy a brand new LP700 you will loose a lot of money, but that's happened also to the ones who bought the LP670 in 2009 when the care here costed 360 k euro (2009 Italian base price without options).

I think 670 prices will go down a bit until the LP700 commercial success will last, so i think it's not the best time to buy a LP670: i would buy it in 2017 when i expect a 250 k euro price for that car and not a 300 k euro price like today. Then the price will start to raise.

This is just my opinion, of course: it could be wrong as every single opinion, but that's not an opinion written under the effects of drug abuse... :D

ciao

• 2 years later...
Do we know when a "SV" version of the Aventador is coming? Assuming later than after a year? Would this affect value of Murci SV?

Interesting looking back now...over 1000 AV SV's vs less than 186 LP670 SV's.

I wish I picked up an SV at $350 2 years ago (with crystal ball in hand)!

That will be in-correct...just look at the numbers today.

2010 a NEW SV stickered (they were all about the same-few options) for $485K and now almost 4 years later they are still at $350K average for a decent one..

2012 LP 700 was sticker selling at close to 450 and NOW you can pick up a decent one for $375 and less...daily and its only 2 years old

so based on age and first selling numbers..the SV is holding stronger then the mass produced LP700 and there is no reason to think the SV will do anything but hold and go up...they will never be a $200K car...to special for that. I really think any decent SV, in the USA will be will over 400K in the near future..that's IF YOU can find one for sale.

Roy's prediction was right

Roy's prediction was right

WOW, how time flys.

I think I was a little "under estimate". No SV can now be had for $400K...try more like $450K plus.....and still on the rise. There are a few for sale, but they have stories attached to them...I cant understand why anyone would pay this kind of money and NOT get the best of the best. I know someone that did recently get one of the best ones out there...congrats..you KNOW who you are...LOL

As for me, I have my #12, NOT for sale, I sad it back in 2014 and I say it again, NOT FOR SALE.

I have the ONE of ONE low mile MINT condition Silver car, DANG IT IS STUNNING! I have yet to list it, to be quite honest, not sure I want to let it go. I look at it everyday in my shop and just say to myself, DANG your beautiful. I have nite mares that some old lady T-Bones me in My #12...then what, I cant find another one...so thats why I am no rush to part with it. I have driven probably MORE SV cars then anyone in the USA> I can say they ALL drive different. This Silver one is the ONLY one other then my #12 car, that the moment I drove it I KNEW it was a special one like my #12, yes it is that FAST...AND AS others have said here....I have no worries it will just hang right there with a Vent...AND be more fun at the same time..PERIOD>

So I guess, we can look back on this in another 2 years...and we will say, could have got an SV for $450K...but know they are $550K plus...lets see.

WOW, how time flys.

I think I was a little "under estimate". No SV can now be had for $400K...try more like $450K plus.....and still on the rise. There are a few for sale, but they have stories attached to them...I cant understand why anyone would pay this kind of money and NOT get the best of the best. I know someone that did recently get one of the best ones out there...congrats..you KNOW who you are...LOL

As for me, I have my #12, NOT for sale, I sad it back in 2014 and I say it again, NOT FOR SALE.

I have the ONE of ONE low mile MINT condition Silver car, DANG IT IS STUNNING! I have yet to list it, to be quite honest, not sure I want to let it go. I look at it everyday in my shop and just say to myself, DANG your beautiful. I have nite mares that some old lady T-Bones me in My #12...then what, I cant find another one...so thats why I am no rush to part with it. I have driven probably MORE SV cars then anyone in the USA> I can say they ALL drive different. This Silver one is the ONLY one other then my #12 car, that the moment I drove it I KNEW it was a special one like my #12, yes it is that FAST...AND AS others have said here....I have no worries it will just hang right there with a Vent...AND be more fun at the same time..PERIOD>

So I guess, we can look back on this in another 2 years...and we will say, could have got an SV for $450K...but know they are $550K plus...lets see.

Will be looking forward to checking back in a year or so. I'll take the over ;)

In fact, I'll take $650+ within 5 yrs, Alex 😁

Here's a nice vid comparing the 2 aesthetics

Will be looking forward to checking back in a year or so. I'll take the over ;)

In fact, I'll take $650+ within 5 yrs, Alex 😁

Here's a nice vid comparing the 2 aesthetics

I am sure I am a little BIAS...but after looking at this AND hearing the difference..its the SV...!!

The White SV is the OTHER 6 speed that I sold to the owner down in the bay area...you can also hear the exhaust baffles are open..I do that to all my SV cars and 640 cars...sounds fantastic.

I am sure I am a little BIAS...but after looking at this AND hearing the difference..its the SV...!!

The White SV is the OTHER 6 speed that I sold to the owner down in the bay area...you can also hear the exhaust baffles are open..I do that to all my SV cars and 640 cars...sounds fantastic.

Does this entail just unplugging the vacuum tubes similar to the F430's?