Allan's Movie review... Wolf of Wall Street

Allan-Herbie

fcuking 5 thumbs up! Loved every minute of it! My favorite movie in a long time. Non stop action. Loved it. Would go see it again.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it over the weekend and agree 100%, AWESOME movie! :icon_thumleft: Will definitely buy this one when the bluray comes out. Great story, plenty of funny parts and TONS of great scenery throughout. :icon_mrgreen:

fcuking 5 thumbs up! Loved every minute of it! My favorite movie in a long time. Non stop action. Loved it. Would go see it again.

Had a great time, thanks for the invite!

Amazing movie, A BIG TWO THUMBS UP!!!!

The amount of hot ass in the movie alone is worth going to see

Saw it a while ago, had no idea what I got myself into, but really good movie. Thought there'd be more to the financial side of stuff, but no biggy. First time in a long movie where my back wasn't killing me....it didn't really have any 'lull' parts to it, didn't feel like 3 hours at all.

I got the audio book on Itunes as well. Its got some stuff in it that the movie didnt cover and is worth a listen while working in the office fyi or something. The movie was awesome!! Johah Hill was hilarious.

Great movie.....lots of fun parts.

That scene where DiCaprio insults the s*** out of the FBI agents as they leave the yacht is hilarious.

Great movie.....lots of fun parts.

That scene where DiCaprio insults the s*** out of the FBI agents as they leave the yacht is hilarious.

Get the fcuk OFF MY BOAT! EPIC

I read the book before I watched the movie. Like mentioned, there was some missing parts but overall it was awesome!

Would watch again.

Sad about the Countach though :(

Thought it was awesome as well. Had no idea it was based on a true story, and that much of that craziness actually happened!

:iamwithstupid: ^^^^^

how hot is Margaret?!?!

If you were happily married, you wouldn't be if you ever had a chance to meet her. That's how hot. Excellent movie!

Thought it was awesome as well. Had no idea it was based on a true story, and that much of that craziness actually happened!

Even more! Pick up the book. Stories of Jordan Belfort going to strip clubs in S. Florida, etc. I met Jordan Belfort in 2008.

I liked it. Thought it was a little long though. Some people walked out within the first 2 minutes. Imagine had they seen the whole thing how offended they would be. lol

Jordan must have lived one of the most epic lives...ever.

It was a crazy ass movie but it was certainly a fun one. Plenty of tits, coke, and laughs.

Hands down my favorite scene is DiCaprio showing the world the most hilariously awkward way to enter a Lamborghini ever seen :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I haven't seen it yet, but I read both of the books. If it is half as good as the books, then I imagine it is one hell of a movie. The stories of his drug use from the books are insane. The amount of coke he consumed would make Tony Montana blush.

Lol-I forgot to mention the walk out experience I witnessed.

****Spoiler Alert****

An 80+ year old couple, both in walkers left when he was sucking coke out of a hookers ass through the straw. Was laughing my ass off

Amazing movie. Definitely one of the best I've seen in a while. So much ass lol

Lol-I forgot to mention the walk out experience I witnessed.

****Spoiler Alert****

An 80+ year old couple, both in walkers left when he was sucking coke out of a hookers ass through the straw. Was laughing my ass off

He wasnt sucking it out of her ass... he was blowing it into her ass..

I thought the movie was unreal, laughed the entire time

my wife kept looking at me laughing hysterically as the rest of the theater was quiet.

Did you guys find yourself laughing while everyone else was dead silent?

He wasnt sucking it out of her ass... he was blowing it into her ass..

No shit?!

Lol

fcuking crazy movie