Aventador Color thread

Jamie42

So, what are your favourite colours? I used to be more traditional (red, yellow, white...) but starting to like the ostentatious finishes/colors.

Two of my faves (sorry if images aren't high quality):

http://i.imgur.com/ZNwYBBz.jpg

http://fortlauderdale-south.ebizautos.com/...d-11614499.html (images at bottom)

Post yours!

Monterray(or whatever they call it now) Blue, color matched calipers, dark grey or black wheels..no pics, just how I would spec it

Monterray(or whatever they call it now) Blue, color matched calipers, dark grey or black wheels..no pics, just how I would spec it

Nethus Blue

There's something I love with understated colours on a Aventador such as Grigio Estoque which is what I'd personally order,

grigio_estoque_lamborghini_aventador_in_london_1-568-426.jpg

With an understated colour, you let the car speak for itself with it's extreme lines!

I quite love the the Grigio Antares as well, same colour that was in the recent Batman movie,

DSCN2882.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

^ That grey. Ughhhhhhhhhh…so nice.

Balloon white looks epic, too. Does anyone have a photo of Verde Draco on an Aventador?

Balloon white looks epic, too. Does anyone have a photo of Verde Draco on an Aventador?

I don't think any were made in this color. Here's military green for you

post-11539-1391012228.jpg

post-11539-1391012238.jpg

post-11539-1391012250.jpg

Thanks for the info. I'm hoping someone specs it out soon. As for the military green, I'm not completely sold on it….cool nonetheless.

Balloon White Roadster with red interior, black Dione wheels and red calipers. My definition of perfection.

You can find a lot of photos here

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=55804

Thanks, I saw the thread, but wanted an aggregate of some colors that stood out.

There's something I love with understated colours on a Aventador such as Grigio Estoque which is what I'd personally order,

grigio_estoque_lamborghini_aventador_in_

With an understated colour, you let the car speak for itself with it's extreme lines!

I quite love the the Grigio Antares as well, same colour that was in the recent Batman movie,

DSCN2882.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

Wow.

Very unique, but a bit gimmicky for me.

Keep 'em coming!

Perfect Aventador would be a coupe in Blue Nethus, with yellow calipers, and black HRE P101…Or Verde Ithaca with matching calipers with the same wheels :)

Nero Pegaso

2014%20AVENTADOR%20BLACK%20NLEA02292-4.j

2014%20AVENTADOR%20BLACK%20NLEA02292-9.j

2014%20AVENTADOR%20BLACK%20NLEA02292-8.j

Tell me you sold your car to buy this!

EDIT:

my apologies, I just realised it was another member who announced that he sold his black Murci.

Tell me you sold your car to buy this!

EDIT:

my apologies, I just realised it was another member who announced that he sold his black Murci.

No worries! I was thinking of picking this one up but life's been insane on my end and they sold it...yet the just got a 2012 in Nero Pegaso in...Why do awesome cars pop up when I'm on the road for extended periods of time? Fortunately the Aventador will be around for while so no worries :)

Supercar Ace drop a deposit subject to inspection, that way you won't miss it before you get to view it!

The car in the link is stunning, good luck with getting exactly what you want.

Supercar Ace drop a deposit subject to inspection, that way you won't miss it before you get to view it!

The car in the link is stunning, good luck with getting exactly what you want.

Thanks! :icon_thumleft: Right now my top priority is moving (so I'll have somewhere to actually put it). And on the plus side, Aventadors will only be getting cheaper, so time is in my favor in that sense. I wish there was a Lamborghini Portland so I could save the 9% sales tax we have in California :P