Lambo no mo

kev99sv

Congrats and enjoy! The best modern Ferrari, with a great exhaust note..very aggresive.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, congrats on the GTO...rare find! How did you like your 997 GT2? I was looking at picking one up. The 599 GTO is finest modern Ferrari and sure to be a collector.

Wow, congrats on the GTO...rare find! How did you like your 997 GT2? I was looking at picking one up. The 599 GTO is finest modern Ferrari and sure to be a collector.

I liked the gt2. Fast and comfy. Had the adaptive sport seats. It was bulletproof but lousy exhaust note (very quiet) with stock exhaust.

I liked the gt2. Fast and comfy. Had the adaptive sport seats. It was bulletproof but lousy exhaust note (very quiet) with stock exhaust.

Here are a couple pics of the GT2. A lot of car for the money. They are selling in the 130s which isn't bad for a car that stickered at 210 or so.

post-6720-1391486668_thumb.jpg

post-6720-1391486707_thumb.jpg

its sad to see the blue SV go but damn did you get a damn nice couple cars to "replace" it

No bashing for a GTO, that's bad ass! Congrats! Call SP Engineering for a proper exhaust. I'll post videos ;)

I can't see the need for an aftermarket exhaust on a GTO. It's one of the best sounding stock cars of all time.

The sound it makes is plenty loud and much more than you'd ever see from a GT.

I can't watch the video because of slow connection but I can't imagine it not being race car loud, which I'm guessing it would have to be to "surpass" stock. Not suitable IMO for this type of car anyways.

The video is a normal 599 with exhaust upgrades. Completely unneccesary to do on 599 GTO.. It will not sound better.

Stellar car! Congrats!! I like the silver with black wheels and black accents

Good to hear your Lambo Dallas experience was a good one. Great guys over there. I recommend them to anyone!

• 1 month later...