Toy for the weekend....

Scotty

I inquired about this car a year ago.

I spoke to one of the sales guys at the dealer where the car was sitting. I was privy to this cars history and I questioned it while chatting but I just couldn't get the sales guy to be honest about it. All I got was a bunch of sales diarrhea. Fast forward to today and the car is still available.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotty,

I've searched for the post but I can't seem to find it. Kevin stated that there was an issue or two with the Carfax IIRC? I believe the car has had some paint work. Maybe PM Kevin and he could fill you in? I just know that the car has been on the market for almost 3 years with no takers--that usually speaks to something since at face value it's an awesome car. I was offered the car last year at $345K so you should be south of that for sure at this point. Good luck!!

Here it is.

Awesome, I am looking into it. If it is nothing serious, I love this car.

There is nothing cooler than a Murcielago SV. A TT SV sounds insane!

If it runs proper and you have no intentions of selling in the near-future. Go for it. It's the ONLY TTSV and while that may not add a premium to its value, it adds a premium to the fun factor.

If it runs proper and you have no intentions of selling in the near-future. Go for it. It's the ONLY TTSV and while that may not add a premium to its value, it adds a premium to the fun factor.

There is another one. It goes by the name "Stig". :icon_mrgreen:

Awesome, I am looking into it. If it is nothing serious, I love this car.

From what I remember the car was driven up a lane divider. There was no chassis damage and some small undercarriage damage that was repaired.

From what I remember the car was driven up a lane divider. There was no chassis damage and some small undercarriage damage that was repaired.

Yes, I remember that..there were pics of it somewhere.

IMO, the TT cool factor is nice, but adds NOTHING to the resale value of the car from a collector stand point. If anything, its hurts it.

Yup, emailed Kevin today, he said, bad carfax. It had really minor cosmetic damage and nothing serious. I have been in the car all day, she drives great. Sounds totally sick. What is she worth today?

Yup, emailed Kevin today, he said, bad carfax. It had really minor cosmetic damage and nothing serious. I have been in the car all day, she drives great. Sounds totally sick. What is she worth today?

If you learn the history, are comfortable with it and have no immediate plans to resale..... Offer what it's worth to you, as long as you are happy with the deal, and love the car (SV=AMAZING) who cares about the monetary value.

For the most part, everyone is gonna say a different number anyway. Good luck if you decide to go with it!

fcuk CARFAX.... period. its a fcuking guideline people. it doesn't mean the car is a piece of shit or junk..

fcuk CARFAX AGAIN!!!!!

:icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Every where I read, oh that car had a scratch on it, oh that guy did a burn out once.. What the hell? So many pussies about buying cars.. Why constantly downgrade a car you haven't seen in person. Haven't ridden in personally, or haven't heard personally.

Most of the time it starts from someone that has no interest in buying it or even seriously looking.

I like when we tip each other off about damage someone is blatantly trying to hide, but acting like every car should be a museum piece needs to stop..Otherwise Roy is going to buy everything and show the car like it's a million bucks and suddenly everyones pussy stops hurting again..

Just thinking out loud. Is it true that he was going to buy it but didn't because of the carfax? If it was just minor why did that stop him?

If you're buying that car for a kick in the pants fun ride I'd offer similar to what the price of the demo SV at houston was worth and go from there.

Every where I read, oh that car had a scratch on it, oh that guy did a burn out once.. What the hell? So many pussies about buying cars.. Why constantly downgrade a car you haven't seen in person. Haven't ridden in personally, or haven't heard personally.

Most of the time it starts from someone that has no interest in buying it or even seriously looking.

I like when we tip each other off about damage someone is blatantly trying to hide, but acting like every car should be a museum piece needs to stop..Otherwise Roy is going to buy everything and show the car like it's a million bucks and suddenly everyones pussy stops hurting again..

^^Yeaht what he said!!!!!!1

What is everyone using for tires on these? I cannot stop from burning rubber in the first 3 gears!

Come on over to the "Cars on Fifth" charity event in Naples this Saturday!
Was at Cars on Fifth today. VERY crowded - but a nice show.

Saw the SV (if it's the same one discussed in this thread). Stunning.

Anyone see the 300 SLR? I'm curious to know about that car.

photo_2.JPG

photo_1.JPG

photo_3.JPG