991tt is finally here!

Fabspeed_Motorsport

an awesome customer of mine from Chicago sent her over to us for a full exhaust, dyno testing, etc. I will update this with progress! she showed up today in the late afternoon. We didn't have time to do any baseline runs but will tomorrow. Initial impressions... the car is AMAZING. Everything seems so much more refined than the 997tt and earlier cars. We got it up in the air and the exhaust looks remarkably similar to the 997.2tt cars.... and the headers look HORRIBLE from the factory, I suspect that will be an area we see good gains from.

1912300_10106018302191054_894279376_n_zp

1781525_10106018302186064_894807200_o_zp

991_turbo_delivery_zps84d20845.jpg

1902058_10106018302660114_337210715_n_zp

she's in good company :eusa_dance: !

1965542_10106018302176084_1219580864_o_z

final video is done! This is our full package (headers, cats, x pipe and tips)

Hot car!

best color combo!

I've been thinking about trading my RR in for one but think the 991 TTS is ugly as sin!

I think it looks killer!

I just saw this exact car on the road but the turbo S model, looks great IMO

agreed, i really like them.

::edit::

initial driving impressions, car is amazing, more comfortable than the 997tt cars, power is more linear and it feels WAY faster than the .1 cars. If I owned one i would get in trouble quick! unfortunately, as with every car I drive now, it gets compared to driving Fadis ttg and I want it to be faster!

Can I ask why 200 cell cats and not 100 cell?

Other than keeping it legal?

we used to use 100 cell and have found the power gained isn't worth the hassles that come with the CEL that 100 cell usually has associated with it... in other news, the cat bypass pipes are done with the supersport x-pipe... the car sounds AWESOME! it was pouring all day so no driving impressions, but from the startup and revving, it sounds 100000000x better than stock.

991tt-cbp_zpsafb2bc94.jpg

Nice Work David!

• 2 weeks later...
and the numbers are ... ??

I am happy to announce she is DONE! :D the products can be found here: http://www.fabspeed.com/991-turbo-turbo-s-2013/

here is the full package installed! headers, sport cats. resonated x-pipe, and the quad tips. (we have two other tip options however! You can keep your stock tips, or do our GT2 style tips.)

991_Turbo_Perf_Pack_Street_Install_1__97

991_Turbo_Performance_Package_Product__7

GT2 tips installed

991_Turbo_Supersport_Exhaust_GT2_Tips_In

and a dyno of the x-pipe with 200cel cats and stsock headers vs. the car full stock (gains of 25 whp and 31 ft-lbs of torque at 4250 RPM):

991_Turbo_Supersport_X_Pipe_Exhaust_Syst

A picture of our Fabspeed headers vs. Stock headers:

991_Turbo_Sport_Headers_OEM__82948.13948

And finally a dyno of the full package with headers, cats, x-pipe and tips vs. the car totally stock (the full Performance Package adds 26 whp & 47 ft/lbs of torque at low RPM and 37 whp & 32 ft/lbs at higher RPM)

991_Turbo_Perf_Pack_Dyno__84243.13948098

Wow amazing work guys! That exhaust is art. Love the 911TT

thank you! I truly enjoy do these development projects! It is so exciting to me to see the stock car come in untouched, dyno'd stock, then we get all of our cool toys out (romer arms, 3d printers, etc) and fabricate the parts, then test and dyno them, pull them off, make changes, test and dyno again, repeat until it is literally perfect! I just took her out and she is a MONSTER and sounds amazing! we did the entire process in 16 business days while still having a shop overflowing with other projects... not too shabby :icon_thumleft: