2R Pump Gas Fun

duhawks

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like fun to me. :icon_mrgreen:

I am sitting here looking at my car in the garage.... Do I go back out and do more pulls? Or do I stay at home and live another day lol

I am sitting here looking at my car in the garage.... Do I go back out and do more pulls? Or do I stay at home and live another day lol

Save it for the weekend when the temps are higher and the streets are warmer. Just go and pet it for now, thank it for not biting you in the ass for abusing it in 40* weather, lol.

Here in FL, I get scared when its colder than 70 degrees out on my 1100whp+ setting...forget 40 degrees, lol.

I like to have my tires warmed up at all times. This weekend on import and 60's should be pretty exciting!

Here in FL, I get scared when its colder than 70 degrees out on my 1100whp+ setting...forget 40 degrees, lol.

I like to have my tires warmed up at all times. This weekend on import and 60's should be pretty exciting!

Oh man you are spoiled!!! I have been doing 2nd gear pulls in 30 degree weather lol. Goes straight. It will lay stripes down until the tires get warm though. That was on my 1150 setting though... I don't try that shit right now on Import lol.

I really like these JRZs. The car feels so much more stable at high speeds. Also feels good around town. They can squeak a touch around town because it is too cold I think. Maybe that will go away when it gets warmer or they get worn in.

You probably forgot you can run pump in your car lol.

I am about to head out to pick up some 109 and import..... Should be in the 60s this weekend so should be good for some test hits and see if my under wear is durable.

I've never put pump gas in it since it was turboed and never will. :)

I've never put pump gas in it since it was turboed and never will. :)

Seriously, you NEVER have ... I guess in Texas you gotta be locked and loaded ALL the time ... You are one scary individual ...

But hell that's what UGR builds 'em to do ... Go out and whoop ASS ... Anywhere ... Anytime ...

Roll Race I am at the main hotel, Hyatt or Holiday inn or something. Houston I am at the main hotel the Mariott I believe.

So said to the heck with 109 and went right to the import and setting 3...... I think setting 3 is 1600+

All I can tell you is I did a 3rd gear pull and to the top of 4th.... I immediately got off the exit pulled in a gas station to make sure my car was still in one piece and that I had my limbs lmao.

It is in the 40s here.... I will take the car back out this weekend when its sunny and in the 60s.

LOL damn thing is fcuking nuts. I love it so much!

So if 93 octane makes 1150 whp ... And Import is for dropping the full payload on the pavement ...

What power level can you comfortably run with 109 ...

So if 93 octane makes 1150 whp ... And Import is for dropping the full payload on the pavement ...

What power level can you comfortably run with 109 ...

Just a cool 1350 lol

Seriously, you NEVER have ... I guess in Texas you gotta be locked and loaded ALL the time ... You are one scary individual ...

But hell that's what UGR builds 'em to do ... Go out and whoop ASS ... Anywhere ... Anytime ...

Never. :)

I haven't put pump gas in my FGT in over 3 years.

Why short change yourself?

Kinda like having a supermodel wife and never letting her put on the slutty clothes and good makeup. :)

Oh man you are spoiled!!! I have been doing 2nd gear pulls in 30 degree weather lol. Goes straight. It will lay stripes down until the tires get warm though. That was on my 1150 setting though... I don't try that shit right now on Import lol.

I really like these JRZs. The car feels so much more stable at high speeds. Also feels good around town. They can squeak a touch around town because it is too cold I think. Maybe that will go away when it gets warmer or they get worn in.

Yeah Try 1850whp in 53* weather with the top down and car skating over 170mph.. That was a pucker moment in Liquids car.

Yeah Try 1850whp in 53* weather with the top down and car skating over 170mph.. That was a pucker moment in Liquids car.

Nothing compared to passing a GTR i was racing at night with 50 degree's out and the car goes sideways while im WOT going from 4th to 5th... Never again at night with those temps

Be safe Dustin. Be scared, the second you get comfortable, it will bite you in the ass

Nothing compared to passing a GTR i was racing at night with 50 degree's out and the car goes sideways while im WOT going from 4th to 5th... Never again at night with those temps

Be safe Dustin. Be scared, the second you get comfortable, it will bite you in the ass

Even at 1150WHP are you ever truly comfortable where you actually WOT and think nothing of it?

I mean I've had few decently quick cars by normal standards, and even then you want to think twice before you go for it.

Even at 1150WHP are you ever truly comfortable where you actually WOT and think nothing of it?

I mean I've had few decently quick cars by normal standards, and even then you want to think twice before you go for it.

I am completely comfortable with my car on pump. Its 1000whp since I have 91 and not 93.

On VP import, that is a different story. But even after you get a lot of seat time, the car will always scare you under WOT because any slight road condition will force you to act quick on your feet even though you have done a bunch of pulls.

Like Mullet, I am always on VP Import and KILL.

I got very comfortable on 1150. It was way faster than my bolt on. My bolt on went 100 to 150 close to 6 seconds. On 1150 I went 3.5 lol. So much faster. But I was hammering the gas pedal to the floor in 2nd gear through 5th in 35 degree weather with no issues. Once the tires are warm I am good.

I just went for a ride on import and it's in the 30s. I was just playing with 3rd gear and easing into it and it's super fast. I got aggressive with it and it didn't spin. I'm around 1600 in 3rd gear on the setting I'm on now. Oh yeah and it was my wife's first ride lmao. She was so scared. I took it very easy on her lol.

I wonder if the jrzs help me hook better!?!? They must.

Lol Sam I cannot imagine they. I don't like riding in these cars. Driving it doesn't feel too fast to me because I'm so busy monitoring my surroundings nonstop. You really got to watch the road surface, other cars, and etc.

Sorry, not trying to hijack your thread, but this video reminded me of your car :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: \

Hope you clean house in Texas

Hey Dustin

How do you like the JRZ's?

Love them. Ride is way better. Before my windows would chatter on rough roads. My wife said tonight oh wow. This car rides so much better. That is when I knew it wasn't in my head and the real deal lol.

Love them. Ride is way better. Before my windows would chatter on rough roads. My wife said tonight oh wow. This car rides so much better. That is when I knew it wasn't in my head and the real deal lol.

The real deal would have been getting head while on JRZs.

have you lowered the car since getting the new shocks? stock ride height? do they make them for 08's?

pm me?

have you lowered the car since getting the new shocks? stock ride height? do they make them for 08's?

pm me?

PM sent.

pm me?

If the JRZ's are available for the pre-LP cars , I know the Penske's are. Kevin hooked me up on a set for my 04'

and it was buttery smooth compared to stock. Car was lowered quite a bit as well.

pm me?

If the JRZ's are available for the pre-LP cars , I know the Penske's are. Kevin hooked me up on a set for my 04'

and it was buttery smooth compared to stock. Car was lowered quite a bit as well.

I have done a half dozen + sets of the RJZ 2-way coilovers on pre-LP cars!