Which would you choose?

murcivu

I have an '04. Already have an SV kit waiting to be installed. Then eventually planning on some turbos. That would be the ultimate build, IMO. Now, I kinda got an itch for an LP640.

If you had to choose, which route would you go and why?

Trade in the 04' for a L640 and throw the kit on it... IMO The L640 even gives the Aventador a run for its money. Plus the kit would be easier to fit on the LP than the 04'.

As everyone says, go the 640, better car, and you would burn less money than chopping up a 6.2, unless you plan to chop up the 640 as well, in which case keep your current car and don't ruin a 640.

As everyone says, go the 640, better car, and you would burn less money than chopping up a 6.2, unless you plan to chop up the 640 as well, in which case keep your current car and don't ruin a 640.

That's the thing. If I do the 640, I do not want to ruin it with the SV kit. But to put an SV kit on an earlier model, that I don't mind. But is the 640 that much more refined? To me, the early Murci already feels "refined", when compared to the Diablo. I do love the SV look, though.

do it with the early Murcie, it´s the right car for this and it is fast enough (no doupt)

AND the 6.2 you get as 6 Speed manual, for me is the only way to shift a sport car, all

the rest is grandfather like

CNC motors just got a 15K grigio Telesto 07 LP640 6 speed in stock for 199,999

I would go for that over any Murci 6.2. It's fighting for best looking/optioned LP640 IMO.

Only thing i dont like about it is how its alcantera on the outside with leather inserts. personally i would want no alcantera. I would prefer the Hermera wheel instead of the hercules wheels.

I would go for that over any Murci 6.2. It's fighting for best looking/optioned LP640 IMO.

I agree, that's hot. I think for the mileage it's overpriced but it's perfectly optioned out.

Thanks for the suggestions. I really appreciate it. I'm looking into all the leads. I'm also seriously contemplating the SLR. I've been reading threads about it. But if I can find a well sorted one for a great price, I will probably choose that over the lp640. The maintenance will be worth it in the long run.