What's this Aventaor worth?

m6power

Ive been casually keeping an eye on the Aventador market as my interest has been growing for them. Just out of curiosity what do you guys think of the Exotic racing car for sale at LLV? I talked to Tom and he put a lot of work into bringing it back to "like new" status. New Tranny, new clutch, new differentials etc.. He's asking 349k, which I wouldn't even think about considering. What would be a good price for it? The only reason I would even consider it at a good price is the color.

http://www.lamborghinilasvegas.com/used/La...8f3e397a44d.htm

Ive been casually keeping an eye on the Aventador market as my interest has been growing for them. Just out of curiosity what do you guys think of the Exotic racing car for sale at LLV? I talked to Tom and he put a lot of work into bringing it back to "like new" status. New Tranny, new clutch, new differentials etc.. He's asking 349k, which I wouldn't even think about considering. What would be a good price for it? The only reason I would even consider it at a good price is the color.

http://www.lamborghinilasvegas.com/used/La...8f3e397a44d.htm

Sorry for my ignorance, is Exotic racing a rental company? Just wondering why it already needed a new tranny and diffs??

Sorry for my ignorance, is Exotic racing a rental company? Just wondering why it already needed a new tranny and diffs??

they're the "race track" driving experience in Vegas (you get to do laps in exotic cars)

Link doesn't work

Fixed... I think, and like Dave said theyre the rental race track company out in Vegas. So 325? I was thinking closer to 310, MAYBE 320...maybe wishful thinking.

Those are some hard miles...not a penny over $300k they made their money on that car already so rest is all gravy now. I am sure some dumb-ass will pay more hopefully not you. Ask yourself how a "normal" rental depreciates...like a Ford Fusion and so forth....when you try to sell this car a few years down the road it will have a story...it used to be a rental.

Rental car is like a wrecked car w/o the physical damage

so yeah $300k is a generous/fair offer.

remember the important word "RESALE" value

AND most buyers will not be able to overlook the "Rental" history despite its extensive maintenance record.

A car is a car, rental or not, there is a price for everything, if the price reflects it why not? make sure it's in a great shape mechanically have it all checked out and if it is make them a crazy offer, if they bite go for it if not move along, I'd be way under $300k on that, try your luck you never know.

I know most people see 21,000 miles and think that is a lot on an Aventador, but remember that there was a rental Murcie that went over 200,000 miles under similar conditions before it needed any major engine work. It would probably be at 300,000 by now if someone didn't total it. If it all checks out and comes with a warranty?

You have to remember that most of the time there is a pace car controlling the speed while on track. The majority of customers have never driven an exotic so they brake way early and drive like a grandma. Traction control is usually left on. It's not a manual so you can be fairly sure that no over revs occurred. A track is actually smooth. The suspension would probably get more of a workout in most major northern cities that are now covered in potholes. There are plenty of cars out there that have been driven just as hard by their owners.

That said, I still don't know if I would consider it personally. Just throwing a different point of view out there.

I know most people see 21,000 miles and think that is a lot on an Aventador, but remember that there was a rental Murcie that went over 200,000 miles under similar conditions before it needed any major engine work. It would probably be at 300,000 by now if someone didn't total it. If it all checks out and comes with a warranty?

You have to remember that most of the time there is a pace car controlling the speed while on track. The majority of customers have never driven an exotic so they brake way early and drive like a grandma. Traction control is usually left on. It's not a manual so you can be fairly sure that no over revs occurred. A track is actually smooth. The suspension would probably get more of a workout in most major northern cities that are now covered in potholes. There are plenty of cars out there that have been driven just as hard by their owners.

That said, I still don't know if I would consider it personally. Just throwing a different point of view out there.

Yeah thats a good perspective I guess the "Rental" stigma will still drag on this car though.

$300k would be a great deal if the car has been properly repaired.

people in the car biz know how to get service and work done at 1/2 price. sometimes that's good, but if tranny and diff was completely changed, i wonder if new parts were put in and if it was done proper.

it looks like an epic car. at $350k, i would pass. have you seen what people do to rental super cars? lol some friends of mine rented one and let's say he drives a $20k car and is jobless.

$300k would be a great deal if the car has been properly repaired.

people in the car biz know how to get service and work done at 1/2 price. sometimes that's good, but if tranny and diff was completely changed, i wonder if new parts were put in and if it was done proper.

it looks like an epic car. at $350k, i would pass. have you seen what people do to rental super cars? lol some friends of mine rented one and let's say he drives a $20k car and is jobless.

those guys spend a TON of money maintaining their cars... I know them and work with them, they do get big breaks on the parts i'd imagine because they buy a LOT of cars from the dealers.

Tom is easily the best guy I have ever dealt with when it comes to buying a car. So honest and so upfront and he is very knowledgeable.

He put 70k to bring this car back to A status. This car is worth more than 300k. I was looking at it because it could be had for a very fair price, for an Aventador.

But I took the white roadster out, they have 4 now I think. They have a lot of cars over there.