My 2014 Roadster Thread

ToofDoc

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a set of Aventador car seat covers from Glen (AMH) today for my white leather seats!

I figure I can use them for during transporting (avoid dirty pants in my car), storage in the winter time, and maybe even when I decided to wear jeans.

Glen have me an awesome deal! They're very affordable! Get yourself a set from Glen!!!

You don't need seat covers when you wear jeans...you need new jeans!!!

White_Jeans_For_Boys_Trend.jpg

Where did you get that picture of me B?

Haha. I googled white jeans for men and when I saw the Asian dude I realized I found the perfect picture!

No offense, but why buy a car you wont/can't drive with jeans on? You know they are only seats right, they can be cleaned? Riding around with a seat cover just to "save the seats" for me is wtf?

You bought it, enjoy it?!

good protection for seats (which is needed in car anyway) and indigo can be removed quite easily from seats...

Looks like it will be pretty sweet. Congrats!

Got a set of Aventador car seat covers from Glen (AMH) today for my white leather seats!

I figure I can use them for during transporting (avoid dirty pants in my car), storage in the winter time, and maybe even when I decided to wear jeans.

Glen have me an awesome deal! They're very affordable! Get yourself a set from Glen!!!

Toof: Can you tell me how to contact Glen to order a set of seat covers for the Aventador please. Thanks

Thanks gentlemen! Can't believe after 13 months wait, she has arrived!

I drove her for about 20 miles around St. Louis yesterday, man, those sounds with the top down was AMAZING!!! Drove in Sports mode, still a little weak for me, I'll probably end up driving in Corsa all the time. Again, felt very much so "at home" in comparison the driving a LP560. So glad that I purchased a LP G first to break me into Lambos. The car didn't feel big and clunky turning or driving it. Those sounds....it's like a thunder storm following you EVERYTIME you down shift!!

Today, white calipers gets installed, the clear side markers gets installed, black exhaust tip cover gets installed, and the exhaust tune software gets updated. She'll get a good wash, then we're waiting for a truck company to pick her up tomorrow or Friday to deliver her to me back in Pittsburgh!

Exciting times!!

I drove her for about 20 miles around St. Louis yesterday, man, those sounds with the top down was AMAZING!!! Drove in Sports mode, still a little weak for me, I'll probably end up driving in Corsa all the time. Again, felt very much so "at home" in comparison the driving a LP560. So glad that purchased a LP G first to break me into Lambos. The car didn't feel big and clunky turning or driving it. Those sounds....it's like a thunder storm following you EVERYTIME you down shift!!

Today, white calipers gets installed, the clear side markers gets installed, black exhaust tip cover gets installed, and the exhaust tune software gets updated. She'll get a good wash, then we're waiting for a truck company to pick her up to deliver her to me back in Pittsburgh!

Exciting times!!

Aaaaah, the feeling :turboalex:

I drove her for about 20 miles around St. Louis yesterday, man, those sounds with the top down was AMAZING!!! Drove in Sports mode, still a little weak for me, I'll probably end up driving in Corsa all the time. Again, felt very much so "at home" in comparison the driving a LP560. So glad that I purchased a LP G first to break me into Lambos. The car didn't feel big and clunky turning or driving it. Those sounds....it's like a thunder storm following you EVERYTIME you down shift!!

Today, white calipers gets installed, the clear side markers gets installed, black exhaust tip cover gets installed, and the exhaust tune software gets updated. She'll get a good wash, then we're waiting for a truck company to pick her up tomorrow or Friday to deliver her to me back in Pittsburgh!

Exciting times!!

Toof: while your breaking in the car and all the parts that go with it like the transmission you might want to drive in something less than Corsa to ease the break in process. Best of Luck with your Aventador!