My 2014 Roadster Thread

ToofDoc

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toofdoc, is the dealer changing all the fluids on your Roadster as well?

Changing the brake fluid only due to the calipers change.

Few more pics of the car!

HOLY MOTHER! I WAS NOT PREPARED TO BE BLOWN AWAY .... BUT ....

THAT JUST HAPPENED! This is the most personalized and unique yet totally sharp and perfect lambo I have seen. something really does it for me here

God Bless and Congrats.. use it anyway you want man! rock on

That's an absolutely stunning car ... the combination outside/inside is just perfect, the Q-Citura is amazing, love how the panel behind the seats is made up ... those Raging Bulls on the headrests are amazing too ... very special dashboard treatment, you've described it earlier but it looks even better in real photos.

Just one thing I guess ... now the 1/18 MR version you received doesn't match the real car anymore ... lol.

Model 1/18 car don't do Ad Personam yet!? :icon_mrgreen: Thanks for kind words...I'm just glad it turned out how I envisioned it would. The power of Ad Personam program is endless! The aftermarket changes really added a lot (white calipers and European side markers, blacked out exhaust tip cover) to the exterior of the car IMHO. She's coming home tomorrow!!

HOLY MOTHER! I WAS NOT PREPARED TO BE BLOWN AWAY .... BUT ....

THAT JUST HAPPENED! This is the most personalized and unique yet totally sharp and perfect lambo I have seen. something really does it for me here

Thanks Brian! It's crazy that YOU'RE BLOWN AWAY when you hold the crown for the most recognized customized Aventador today!? Would love to see your car in person some day at an event, perhaps this driving season?

When Salamone is blown away, you have won.

Good job!

Haha...Brian is "winning"! Thanks for your kind words, I'm excited that this car had turned out the way that it did! No "winning" here.

I can't get over how incredible the Aventador Roadster looks

Some views of the car...just simply stunning! So glad that spend a little extra to get the roadster...almost bought the coupe as you all know. Can't wait to see your new ride later this year!

Congrats!!! It looks amazing!!

Thanks KS! Appreciate all the knowledge you've share! Once I have the car, I'm sure I'll bug you more!!

congrats on taking delivery of such an amazing beast

Thanks VBUG! Can't wait to ride my Bull!!

Congrats! Looks stunning. I love the interior.

Are you getting the white airbag cover installed or have you decided to leave it stock?

Are you getting the white airbag cover installed or have you decided to leave it stock?

Thanks Nate!! I really liked the white airbag/horn cover but it got dirty quick (finger prints)! I decided to stay with the black. I've got plenty of white areas to worry about! :icon_mrgreen:

congrats! it's stunning!

Congrats ToofDoc! Thanks for sharing this journey with us. She looks stunning :headbang:

Congrats!

Damn that looks good!

Wow-that's a stunning Roadster! Can't wait to see more pics.

Great pics--really looks fantastic!

Wow.....looks incredible Toofdoc!

DAMN :headbang:

Enjoy in the best of health!!

AWESOME Toof, just awesome! Huge congratz on this monster! :icon_thumleft:

When Salamone is blown away, you have won.

Good job!

Congrats buddy!

Amazing!!!!

So sexy! She's gorgeous

Badass :headbang: congrats :icon_thumleft:

congrats on taking delivery of such an amazing beast

Very cool ride, you are going to have a lot of fun with your new purchase, congrats and good for you!

Nice looking car

Congrats your going to love it.

Car looks great Andy! Congrats! Looking forward to seeing it.

I can smell that new leather from here! Congrats, amazing color combo. Enjoy in the best of health, that was some wait!

Congrats on a dream achieved! It's stunning!

Congratulations! She looks stunning! Please post hi def photos once you have the calipers and the exhaust case installed. Thank you for sharing your journey! Enjoy the car!

Congrats!!!! Enjoy in good health and look forward on seeing some pics!

Congrats!!! It looks amazing!!

congrats

:eusa_clap: Thanks for sharing the journey.

Congrats. Looks great.

Gorgeous. Enjoy in good health.

Breathtaking!

Looking good. Congrats!

Insane colour combo! Congrats!!

Congrats, I really like that color.

Beautiful! Enjoy the summer with it

wow :monkeyleft:

Congrats!... Looks stunning!

I can't get over how incredible the Aventador Roadster looks

Best Vent-vert EVER!

Congrats, the car looks stunning!

Stunning !!!

HOLY MOTHER! I WAS NOT PREPARED TO BE BLOWN AWAY .... BUT ....THAT JUST HAPPENED! This is the most personalized and unique yet totally sharp and perfect lambo I have seen. something really does it for me here

amazing car! Enjoy in good health.

That's an absolutely stunning car ... the combination outside/inside is just perfect, the Q-Citura is amazing, love how the panel behind the seats is made up ... those Raging Bulls on the headrests are amazing too ... very special dashboard treatment, you've described it earlier but it looks even better in real photos.

Thank you guys for all your kind words and have followed me thru this journey!

We've seen a lot of amazing BEAUTIFUL bulls in the forum which many of you own and it is truly a bless to rejoin the Lamborghini ownership family with such amazing bull.

My build took nearly 13 months and I must say from the dealership (St. Louis Motorcars) to administration of Lamborghini North America and all the way to Ad Personam team in Italy, my purchase experience this second time around had been nothing but professional, attentive and responsive. Every single step of the way, I was kept informed, they involved me in decision process, and answered every single of my annoying questions and demands.

I am grateful to those that were involved for this seamless purchase transaction and experience.

I would highly recommend for any one of you to custom build your next Bull because the type of attention and service you'll receive from Lamborghini is a complete different experience when you purchase a car off the show room floor. I've made some great friendships and connections in the process and I can't wait to build my next bull!

My journey obviously doesn't end here....feel free to follow me on Instagram for more pictures from future events and the car! :icon_thumleft:

Instagram: @toofdocta