TI updates

Kisco

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to say that UGR has just dominated this year.... It hasn't even been close. Everyone has talked so much crap (in good fun and some serious) about this past tx2k and TI and UGR delivered. They dominated the fields and the streets. If someone doesn't respect them now then I just don't get it. We saw every big shop come to tx2k and to TI and throw their best cars at UGR and UGR just cleaned the field up.

It is my understanding that the only UGR cars that lost are ones that had to pit early or got beat by another UGR car. Is this correct?!?!

There was a lot of speculation about the green car being a shop car and it isn't. What I really would like to see is UGR's real shop car. I cannot even imagine what it would do. I would love to see all the shop cars go at it. I have a feeling it would get ugly lol.

Big congrats to UGR, their crew, and the customers for a job well done driving at TI.

How was spraying?

Congrats to UG. They won. For Duhawks to say to say it wasnt even close ? AM>>S ran a 207 first pass. They Had major blow by with the catch can setup , they needed a few hours to fix and could have easily beaten R8 or Helms car ( the green "customer" car driven by the owner of UG is hardly a customer driven car.

A standard 2R the current top kit available from UG was trapping 188-195 TOPS on ALL turbo. The rest

HELMS car 2R plus Nitrous

Green car 2R plus Nitrous

SW's car 2R plus Nitous

R8 GT that won the event 2R plus Nitrous.

I have no problems with Kevin spraying (heck I think in the future GTRs will bring juice if they are not already) .

Kevin is a very secretive guy , I Hope he comes on here and admits they were spraying on those cars. So that people want a 2R and expect to go 213 they wont be surprised to run 194.

Congrats to Reza for winning 6 speed without spray. LA did great for his tank got robbed on an idiot official wave to stop.

AM--S holds the record for the fastest ALL turbo NONE spray car.

Sam. ASS made 1 pass and broke lol. They weren't going to beat anyone but theirselves. They will get the car to hold the power hopefully or I don't know who else we have to race.

How do you know nitrous was used? How do you know other shops were not using it? I wouldn't comment until the facts are there. There has been a few gTR shops to play with nitrous. It's all kept very secretive.

Sam. ASS made 1 pass and broke lol. They weren't going to beat anyone but theirselves. They will get the car to hold the power hopefully or I don't know who else we have to race.

How do you know nitrous was used? How do you know other shops were not using it? I wouldn't comment until the facts are there. There has been a few gTR shops to play with nitrous. It's all kept very secretive.

So now Broke is defined as blow by? so when some of the 2Rs shift into neutral that means they are broke? they could have ran but did not want to risk oil spraying from the breather on the tires.. one drop would send the car off the runway.

As far as me knowing. People saw the bottles in the UG cars. I was far from the first person to hear about it.

Why don't we make a bet Dustin about UG running n20 on some of their cars? ill give 10 to 1 on a minimum 10,000$ bet that n20 was being used in TI on some of the UG lambos.

I won't make this a 10 page argument. They used it lets admit it and move on. Its about winning at all costs.

run what you brung.

1118711[/url]']

Sam is having a meltdown. I guess he thinks that there are no bigger turbos than 71mm and that there are no other stages out there than a 2R. The a:m:s GTR would have beaten the r8 easy? lol. There was plenty more power in the R8 if we had needed it. More info coming soon. It was a great test day for some new products. Ice up GTR's and Sam. ;)

Sam is having a meltdown. I guess he thinks that there are no bigger turbos than 71mm and that there are no other stages out there than a 2R. The a:m:s GTR would have beaten the r8 easy? lol. There was plenty more power in the R8 if we had needed it. More info coming soon. It was a great test day for some new products. Ice up GTR's and Sam. ;)

Testing new products meaning what? 3R? , n20 ? S/c with turbos and n20 ?

Kevin - Its all good brother. You won the event. Just say what you were running on the cars i mentioned above.

Answer one question please. Did you or did not have n20 in some of the cars? simple yes or no and i will not ask again.

1118715[/url]']

Testing new products meaning what? 3R? , n20 ? S/c with turbos and n20 ?

Kevin - Its all good brother. You won the event. Just say what you were running on the cars i mentioned above.

Answer one question please. Did you or did not have n20 in some of the cars? simple yes or no and i will not ask again.

This is what will haunt you from hear out until you buy a UGR G. Here is a hint.

X Version

Ps. Until then Ice up!

Congrats to UG. They won. For Duhawks to say to say it wasnt even close ? AM>>S ran a 207 first pass. They Had major blow by with the catch can setup , they needed a few hours to fix and could have easily beaten R8 or Helms car ( the green "customer" car driven by the owner of UG is hardly a customer driven car.

A standard 2R the current top kit available from UG was trapping 188-195 TOPS on ALL turbo. The rest

HELMS car 2R plus Nitrous

Green car 2R plus Nitrous

SW's car 2R plus Nitous

R8 GT that won the event 2R plus Nitrous.

I have no problems with Kevin spraying (heck I think in the future GTRs will bring juice if they are not already) .

Kevin is a very secretive guy , I Hope he comes on here and admits they were spraying on those cars. So that people want a 2R and expect to go 213 they wont be surprised to run 194.

Congrats to Reza for winning 6 speed without spray. LA did great for his tank got robbed on an idiot official wave to stop.

AM--S holds the record for the fastest ALL turbo NONE spray car.

Dumbass...

This is what will haunt you from hear out until you buy a UGR G. Here is a hint.

X Version

Ps. Until then Ice up!

X version……I LIKE IT!! :icon_mrgreen:

Sam, the GTRs got X'd bro..lol

It is my understanding that the only UGR cars that lost are ones that had to pit early or got beat by another UGR car. Is this correct?!?!

Dustin, I know that Stacey's UR TTG was eliminated by Lee Saunders driving the Nth Moto built Viper in the second round. Aaron and the crew had a great debut at their first TI but were eliminated by SW in a UR TTG in the third round. I spoke to Aaron just this morning and he said they were driving through the Tilton carbon quad disc. That Viper is making some serious power!!

Congrats to Kevin and the crew at UR for another TI victory!

1118722[/url]']

Dustin, I know that Stacey's UR TTG was eliminated by Lee Saunders driving the Nth Moto built Viper in the second round. Aaron and the crew had a great debut at their first TI but were eliminated by SW in a UR TTG in the third round. I spoke to Aaron just this morning and he said they were driving through the Tilton carbon quad disc. That Viper is making some serious power!!

Congrats to Kevin and the crew at UR for another TI victory!

Thanks man. It was also great to see my old blue Viper! Car was running great!

Thanks man. It was also great to see my old blue Viper! Car was running great!

You're gonna see it again soon... :icon_mrgreen:

Dumbass...

Dumbass b/c I told the truth ? Ok buddy.

:icon_thumleft:

Maybe next time you can get some juice since your ?R Got beat by a 67mm T1 car.

1118729[/url]']

Dumbass b/c I told the truth ? Ok buddy.

:icon_thumleft:

Maybe next time you can get some juice since your ?R Got beat by a 67mm T1 car.

TT bull can't win them all, sometimes he sleeps..

I heard all GTRs had spray? No GTR is finals though, again. ;(

Is it...

UGR 6

LMR 1

GTR 0

If the bracket was a little different it would have been all UGR cars the last what 6 or 8 cars? They all had to race each other.

Sean Ivey said it best. "We cannot beat them in a roll race. We give up!" (This was before TI)

Sean tried to even warn you guys lol.

Maybe we should take our cars to the drag strip and get that title back too?

I find it comical to see people try and discredit the accomplishments made by Underground Racing and its customers.

This is laughable at best and sure does show some sore losing on behalf of the fans of other car platforms.

A Win is a Win is a Win is a Win.. Period.

The Facts of the event's outcome are stated below. Same outcome for the GTR's as was a few weeks ago at TX2K

HUGE Congratulations to all of the Underground Racing staff, and all of its customers. What an Event !!

I am ever so proud to have one of these masterpieces sitting out in my garage!

TT bull can't win them all, sometimes he sleeps..

I heard all GTRs had spray? No GTR is finals though, again. ;(

Is it...

UGR 6

LMR 1

GTR 0

I find it comical to see people try and discredit the accomplishments made by Underground Racing and its customers.

This is laughable at best and sure does show some sore losing on behalf of the fans of other car platforms.

A Win is a Win is a Win is a Win.. Period.

The Facts of the event's outcome are stated below. Same outcome for the GTR's as was a few weeks ago at TX2K

HUGE Congratulations to all of the Underground Racing staff, and all of its customers. What an Event !!

I am ever so proud to have one of these masterpieces sitting out in my garage!

+1, so sick of seeing these keyboard warriors butt hurt and making comments/accusations when they weren't even present lol