How does US Airways screw up a tweet?

TeeTruss

The Malaysian flight could certainly be lost in that fcuking triangle. Jesus.

This is what happens when Twitter become "Twatter."

I am speechless.

Some hacker is claiming responcibility for the tweet. Sais he fished some US Airways employees and sent the Tweet out. US Airways is saying it was an accident because they don't want to admit that someone hacked them. I can't find a news story on it, he was on the radio here this morning, so take it for what it's worth, sounded legit though. Originally intended to use the picture and hack Malaysian Airlines saying they had found MH370, but thought that would be too harsh. Says they did this tweet hack as well which I found a story for.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/18/b..._n_2711661.html

Some hacker is claiming responcibility for the tweet. Sais he fished some US Airways employees and sent the Tweet out. US Airways is saying it was an accident because they don't want to admit that someone hacked them. I can't find a news story on it, he was on the radio here this morning, so take it for what it's worth, sounded legit though. Originally intended to use the picture and hack Malaysian Airlines saying they had found MH370, but thought that would be too harsh. Says they did this tweet hack as well which I found a story for.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/18/b..._n_2711661.html

That pic is not new. Someone emailed it to me a couple of weeks ago and I in turn sent it to a few friends.