Here she is! [pics]

fresherman

Hi everybody! I'm new here — I recently sold a much loved R8 and bought ToofDoc's 2009 560-4. He was really great to buy from and extremely helpful. We agreed a deal within minutes of talking on the phone.

I instantly fell in love with the Gallardo! So much more awesome than the R8 in almost every single way. I'm planning to write up a comparison soon.

I drove the car every day last week, running her through various tracts of California countryside. A few days ago, I raced up Mt Diablo (aptly named, huh?!) and managed to get some great sunset photos.

I suspect I'll be owning Lamborghinis from here on out ;)

Looking forward to being a part of this community!

2014_04_15_19.35.59.jpg

IMG_2940.JPG

IMG_2933.JPG

IMG_2941.JPG

CONGRATS! and welcome to the BEST Lamborghini forum on the net!

Enjoy your new ride in good health and stay safe!

LOVE that front bumper with the yellow accents. Makes it look like a spaceship/fighter jet. So aggresive.

LOVE that front bumper with the yellow accents. Makes it look like a spaceship/fighter jet. So aggresive.

:iamwithstupid:

Awesome car & an awesome first-time owner! Enjoy her and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the car!

Mods...title change for our new owner here please!!

If your R8 was a V10, I can't wait to hear your comparison write up...

Congratz!

I'd imagine it will be something along the lines of:

"the R8 was more comfortable and refined, however there is just something indescribable about the LP that makes it a real experience in comparison!."

OP congrats on the new ride! This was one of my favorite cars to follow the transformation on while Andy was putting it together!! you got a real keeper.

I'd imagine it will be something along the lines of:

"the R8 was more comfortable and refined, however there is just something indescribable about the LP that makes it a real experience in comparison!."

OP congrats on the new ride! This was one of my favorite cars to follow the transformation on while Andy was putting it together!! you got a real keeper.

More like the R8 is fcuking boring... and the LP is by no means boring.

CONGRATS! and welcome to the BEST Lamborghini forum on the net!

Enjoy your new ride in good health and stay safe!

What he said!

Great car! Congrats, hope you enjoy it (Duhhh of course you will) Sucks that you did not get the wheels that where on it, also you going to change the front bumper color?

What he said!

Great car! Congrats, hope you enjoy it (Duhhh of course you will) Sucks that you did not get the wheels that where on it, also you going to change the front bumper color?

Yeah ToofDoc's HRE S101s looked amazing on the car. I think the wheels on there currently look pretty good, but they could definitely be improved. Other than the S101, does anybody have opinions on what would go with the character of this car?

I think I'm going to keep the front bumper the way it is. It looks badass in person and is really growing on me :)

More like the R8 is fcuking boring... and the LP is by no means boring.

Haha, the R8 was by no means boring. I had a Sprintbooster and a Larini Club Sport exhaust on it, which made that car pretty darn exciting too. You could hear me coming from 2 miles away.

I really miss the crazy noise with the Gallardo stock exhaust, so if I'm going to work on this car, that'd be the first thing to change. On the other hand, even with the stock exhaust I got pulled over by an officer the other day and was (politely) asked to "keep it quiet"!

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing pics.

Congrats and welcome to LP! There is nothing better than running up the coast in an exotic. I've seen ToofDoc's (now former) car several times and it's a great G. Enjoy!