Wu Tang cut off his ding a laaaaang

Rouleur

That dude is not and never has been part of Wu Tang Clan.

What the actual fuck?

:iamwithstupid: It's one thing to try to kill yourself, however to get personal over it and cut your dick off too, that's going way to far. :eusa_think:

:iamwithstupid: It's one thing to try to kill yourself, however to get personal over it and cut your dick off too, that's going way to far. :eusa_think:

You would be surprised how common it is. Saw a guy in the ER after trying to burn his dick off with battery acid. That just scarred and mutilated it. Six months later he was back after cutting it off with a pair of hedge trimmers. They sowed it back on. A few months later he cut it off again...this time he flushed it down the toilet. Success! It's a fairly common delusion for individuals to think their dick is "posessed" and causing them to do evil things. My guess is this guy hacked it off then realized how shitty his life was going to be. So he then decided to end it.

I figured this thread was about this. Releasing only one copy of an album seems like a great marketing strategy...ODB...RIP. Never heard of this clown.

I did a line of sunglasses called Hitman and we got ODB as a "spokesperson". So it was time to do a photo shoot and we decided to do it at my parents house. I went the whole nine and ordered catering, hired models and even wardrobe. Call time was at 9 am, that fucker shows up at noon. Tells me he's vegetarian and cant eat the food and he wants Indian. Fine. Hour later he pulls me aside and asks if I can send someone to pick up some CRACK. I kid you not. 20 min after that, one of the models skips out when he whispered "I want to make a baby in your butt" to her REPEATEDLY. :lol2: The guy was a trip.

I did a line of sunglasses called Hitman and we got ODB as a "spokesperson". So it was time to do a photo shoot and we decided to do it at my parents house. I went the whole nine and ordered catering, hired models and even wardrobe. Call time was at 9 am, that fucker shows up at noon. Tells me he's vegetarian and cant eat the food and he wants Indian. Fine. Hour later he pulls me aside and asks if I can send someone to pick up some CRACK. I kid you not. 20 min after that, one of the models skips out when he whispered "I want to make a baby in your butt" to her REPEATEDLY. :lol2: The guy was a trip.

Sounds like the best day ever!!!!

This is truly a case of human strength and endurance . . . and how Darwinisim has most certainly failed us.

This guy can start calling himself ODB 2 for his comeback album. "Old dickless bastard". Nice story Modo.

I only believe part of that story.

The other part you, not ODB, said those things to the model.

The jumping from a building thing I get but you truly have to lose your head to be cutting your penis off.

:icon_mrgreen:

That dude is not and never has been part of Wu Tang Clan.

Not in what most people would call Wu-Tang but as a Wu-Tang affiliate. Lots of rappers were promoted/funded/produced by one or more 'real' members