Aventadors Launch in Slow Motion

Did a private runway event yesterday, and I just love watching the Aventadors launch....So I took some slo-mo vids...Enjoy guys!

Did a private runway event yesterday, and I just love watching the Aventadors launch....So I took some slo-mo vids...Enjoy guys!

:icon_thumleft:

I'm surprised that was all shot on a cellphone.

Very cool concept, and I'd love to see even closer slow motion of those launched. I loved the sound!

Pretty badass…reaction time looks slow but could be the slow motion. You can really see when the front wheels kick in after the rise of the front end of the vehicle and the traction control working. Thank you for sharing!

Was Sal there in the Countach? Any vids of that?

Yes, but I didn't take video of his car...

I see a GoPro on his car here, and I saw him race at least two or three cars, so there should be some video surfacing.

Countach.jpg

Yes, but I didn't take video of his car...

I see a GoPro on his car here, and I saw him race at least two or three cars, so there should be some video surfacing.

WTF!!!! No video!!!!! :rant: :crybaby2:

WTF!!!! No video!!!!! :rant: :crybaby2:

Sorry, I was busy kicking ass in my GTR!!!

I only stopped racing for a bit just to watch the Aventadors and 911 PDK turbos launch...They are a thing of beauty to watch come out of the hole....

But don't worry, Allan...There were plenty of people there filming and taking pics...Something should be posted shortly, but everyone is tired from yesterday - it was a long, fun day!

Sorry, I was busy kicking ass in my GTR!!!

I only stopped racing for a bit just to watch the Aventadors and 911 PDK turbos launch...They are a thing of beauty to watch come out of the hole....

But don't worry, Allan...There were plenty of people there filming and taking pics...Something should be posted shortly, but everyone is tired from yesterday - it was a long, fun day!

Nice! Good runs!

How do you like the Galaxy S5? I'm considering getting it. I'm still using the first generation Galaxy S.

How do you like the Galaxy S5? I'm considering getting it. I'm still using the first generation Galaxy S.

I went from the S3 to the S5, and I'm pretty happy. Basically the same phone, just a bit faster, and a few extra bells and whistles. A few menus are different, so it takes a bit to get used to, but overall I'm pretty happy...And the improvements in the still/video camera are really good.

Cool vid :icon_thumleft: Mayor fail on not getting closeups of the girl though!

I'm sure there are a few photos and vids that will pop up of her...