Here Allan! :)

Cabbe

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd totally drive that.

How did two cops afford those cars? Obviously were on the take.

I thought it was part of their "undercover" cover.

I thought it was part of their "undercover" cover.

:iamwithstupid:

Confiscated from drug dealers.... Thrown into service...

One of the greatest lines in the entire show explains the TR... After the Daytona is blown up (maybe by Liam Neeson?) Don Johnson complains that hes tired of showing up to six figure drug deals in a beater car... Edward James Olmos delivers the dead pan response (as only he could- full snarl) "it's out back".

And of course.... Any Miami Vice thread is a good excuse to post the greatest car chase in the history of motion pictures... (in the original Italian, no less- Or maybe Portugese?).

And of course.... Any Miami Vice thread is a good excuse to post the greatest car chase in the history of motion pictures... (in the original Italian, no less- Or maybe Portugese?).

Italian :)

Thank You for posting that! Gotta get those on DVD!

The 80's was the sh1t :eusa_dance:

:icon_super:

:icon_super:

http://youtu.be/LxlPWPuAQIM

Sleepy little video of me driving the countach down my driveway.... And in the country... But vice enthusiasts will catch the 4:30 mark where I crank the hammer...

fcuking fcuk. Why does this keep saying invalid video link? Motherfucking ipad...

:iamwithstupid:

Confiscated from drug dealers.... Thrown into service...

One of the greatest lines in the entire show explains the TR... After the Daytona is blown up (maybe by Liam Neeson?) Don Johnson complains that hes tired of showing up to six figure drug deals in a beater car... Edward James Olmos delivers the dead pan response (as only he could- full snarl) "it's out back".

I love that video. Make a left turn out of the Miami international airport parking garage which makes the next street in South Beach. Thirty years later, I'm still looking for that shortcut.