I (finally) bought a car!

Gilligan740

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats Paul! Just for the record, i'll still refer to it, for everyone besides yourself, as the the Gayman ;)

Enjoy it, glad to see you moving up!

The way I look at it, I spelled "Porsche" correctly. The rest will come!

Congrats! Car looks awesome. Good stuff.

Congrats Paul! Just for the record, i'll still refer to it, for everyone besides yourself, as the the Gayman ;)

Enjoy it, glad to see you moving up!

Thanks man, now reply to my f-ing e-mail! :thefinger:

Happy to help Paul. Thanks for the kind words. Does this mean I can stop lending you cars on the weekend:) I look forward to us doing a nice spirited cruise soon. Drive it like you borrowed it! :icon_super:

Congrats BTP! So pumped for you brother! Look forward to seeing it in person soon!

LUV LUV LUV the Cayman!!! Color and wheels are a gorgeous, sharp combination!! Congrats and enjoy in the best of health for many miles.

I'll be at Mid-OH with Allegheny Region PCA Sept 5-6-7. Come join the fun! It's a great group of people, and last year they combined it with Niagara Region - another fun bunch! We have a blast at those events. Friday is solo lapping day for advanced and Sat & Sun are DE.

As far as handling - I don't think there's anything better especially in the price range.

Put some Michelin Pilot Super Sports on it and you're good to go for track and DD'ing

Thank you man. We all start somewhere. :icon_thumleft:

Was just busting your balls, the car is tits, we are one big dysfunctional family and have to celebrate everyone's triumphs, yours is as important as RB's Veneno and perhaps even moreso as this is your first sports car, enjoy it immensely because your first will always be just that, although from the photo it looks like your parking technique is suspect :eusa_think:

Happy to help Paul. Thanks for the kind words. Does this mean I can stop lending you cars on the weekend:) I look forward to us doing a nice spirited cruise soon. Drive it like you borrowed it! :icon_super:

No, I'd still like to borrow cars. That H1 would look good at my cabin :eusa_dance:

Seriously, thanks again man!

Congrats BTP! So pumped for you brother! Look forward to seeing it in person soon!

Thanks D! It's nice to have something of my own.

Congrats man, I've heard great things about the Cayman. Many say it's a better chassis than the 996!

Thank you! It definitely drives above its price tag! I've been thoroughly impressed so far :headbang:

LUV LUV LUV the Cayman!!! Color and wheels are a gorgeous, sharp combination!! Congrats and enjoy in the best of health for many miles.

I'll be at Mid-OH with Allegheny Region PCA Sept 5-6-7. Come join the fun! It's a great group of people, and last year they combined it with Niagara Region - another fun bunch! We have a blast at those events. Friday is solo lapping day for advanced and Sat & Sun are DE.

As far as handling - I don't think there's anything better especially in the price range.

Put some Michelin Pilot Super Sports on it and you're good to go for track and DD'ing

Thanks Cake! I'll hope to see you at Mid-Ohio and/or some C&C events this year!

Was just busting your balls, the car is tits, we are one big dysfunctional family and have to celebrate everyone's triumphs, yours is as important as RB's Veneno and perhaps even moreso as this is your first sports car, enjoy it immensely because your first will always be just that, although from the photo it looks like your parking technique is suspect :eusa_think:

Haha, that was a staged photo op at the dealership, not parking technique. I've gotten a few comments on that! I appreciate it though, I am definitely enjoying the experience and looking forward to some fun time with this car, and the ones that will follow it. This is really an easy first sports car to own!