Veneno made in China

Nath4N

Well that didn't take long! Watch them flood the market :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if they built it from data hacked out of Lamborghini's CAD offices. Speaking from experience, that's otherwise known as standard procedure in China.

Is it built on an actual aventador?

If it's the same car I saw pics of in prepro it looked like a murci, but those are aventador wheels, so who knows?

My question is do the plywood body parts make it a lamboat?

I wouldn't be surprised if they built it from data hacked out of Lamborghini's CAD offices. Speaking from experience, that's otherwise known as standard procedure in China.

Bingo.

All they do is steal IP sadly.

I don't doubt that this is the car that we have seen pictures floating around of it being made out of wood.. The guys in the photo look the same anyways.. :icon_mrgreen:

So it's a custom-bodied Aventador built by some guys in a shed? How is this different from the Veneno? *Runs for cover*

I actually agree

In fact i think it actually looks less $#!t than a real veneno

Bingo.

All they do is steal IP sadly.

All the Asian countries do this.

You really would have to wonder where Korea and Japan would be economically if patents were longer.

All the Asian countries do this.

You really would have to wonder where Korea and Japan would be economically if patents were longer.

Patents? I don't really have any reason to believe anyone over there cares about a patent. I do have every reason to believe that I need a 74-character password for my email because some Chinese dood will be hacking it if I don't. They hack into everything else like a cancer, so it only makes sense that they have permanent moles and back doors in every major auto manufacturer's systems.

Patents? I don't really have any reason to believe anyone over there cares about a patent. I do have every reason to believe that I need a 74-character password for my email because some Chinese dood will be hacking it if I don't. They hack into everything else like a cancer, so it only makes sense that they have permanent moles and back doors in every major auto manufacturer's systems.

Single seat, you think like I do (you read Clancy's "Threat Vector"?) "THEY" will copy anything, Veneno, F-22, F-35, but in the end (or the beginning, depending how you look at it, when we have to deal with them) it's going to be about numbers: could 50 Mig 19's eventually down ONE Raptor? They don't care if they lose 1 thru 49 as long as # 50 gets the Raptor...sometimes I'm glad I'm an "old man"...but if the called me back...