Pls remove from hamptons

jhbchess

funny, my business partner sent me a photo he took out there of it on Friday asking what it was. I didn't reply..

I guess that this announces that time of the year when every NY wannabe flocks to the Hamptons on the weekends to showoff their bad taste.

Chrome..because even though I own a Lamborghini, I feel it doesn't get enough attention and I am super insecure and need attention constantly.

First ballot hall of shame for the chrome murci and gallardo

Disappointed the Gallardo owner didn't step up and chrome the wheels.

he's had it out here for a few years. has a chromed bentley with a handicap placard as well. sigh. today he was parked in front of the sag harbor surf shop with this wrap job. teamsalamone needs to get this guy the # for his wrap connection!

he could at least lower it...

Theres a similar abortion driving around here in Utah as well. Same guy has a Ferrari wrapped in gold.

as if they didnt get enough attention as they were

no-mercy-for-chrome-wrapped-lambo-murcie

What's that say about the chrome wrapped Veyron owners?

(personally, I would drive any Veyron...regardless of the color)

Theres a similar abortion driving around here in Utah as well. Same guy has a Ferrari wrapped in gold.

as if they didnt get enough attention as they were

no-mercy-for-chrome-wrapped-lambo-murcie

That looks HOT!

• 2 weeks later...
That looks HOT!

IMHO gold and chrome wrap sound good in theory but are too overpowering when covering an entire vehicle.

However, I did see a "blue chrome" wrapped Murcie recently that looked like anodized aluminum.

I thought it looked great on the car.

I would like to see the same thing in red. I suspect it would look like "old school" Candy Apple Red.

What if it had turbos? ;)

DSC_1612-640x425.jpg

I was getting a PPI on my SL at ZR Auto the day they were wrapping it. The black and white accents are a nice touch.

It's an awesome car with 1500 HP at the crank.

They also did a Diablo 6.0 SE in gold wrap.

I understand the opinions on the chrome being to over the top pimpish or whatever, and it would not be my first choice, but it makes sense from the standpoint if you want an old school fighter plane look, some old Mustangs and early fighter jets had really shiny polished looking aluminum that looks like that chrome kind of, maybe if you broke the chrome up with faux riveted panels

• 1 month later...
nigos-bugatti-veyron.jpg

Yep. Still. You pay for the car, I'll get "Hello Kitty" as my personalized tag.....lol. I don't give a sh*t!!!! It's still a Veyron!!!! Lol

Yep. Still. You pay for the car, I'll get "Hello Kitty" as my personalized tag.....lol. I don't give a sh*t!!!! It's still a Veyron!!!! Lol

Jesus F Christ people can actually b*ttF*ck a car. Thats just great.